New Low From Trump

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
hey where are the two feminists from N.O.W.——-Annabendetti and the detergent girl—-PureX

I didn't know PureX was a girl :think:

Purex-Laundry-Detergent-Deal.jpg

:chuckle:
Doesn't exactly say 'proud feminist'

Danoh

Here it is, you do not hear about many old ladies married to men in their 20s. Now do men refuse to marry for money, while women are willing to do so. Do not try to sell me on the notion they are in love. Why the difference>

What...pray tell...do you think...the phrase...Cougar...refers to?

As for the rest of your obviously off-base conclusions as to where I was coming from; there are all sorts out there...on both sides of this really young to really old...dynamic.

Google it...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here it is, you do not hear about many old ladies married to men in their 20s. Now do men refuse to marry for money, while women are willing to do so. Do not try to sell me on the notion they are in love. Why the difference>
I'm lookin' for a Sugar Mama

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Women marry men for financial security is an ages old thing. In fact it's common.

But
In the case of a 20 something with an 80 something?
That's not even 'financial security', that's something called 'gold digger' :chuckle:-- a lazy woman saddling up with a man who is virtually useless to her other than their financial assets.

ClimateSanity

Melania Trump’s demand for a retraction by People magazine is simply amazing

To review: Melania Trump is not disputing Stoynoff's claim that Donald Trump assaulted her. Melania Trump is disputing Stoynoff's claim that the two women had a chance encounter on a city street several months later.

Is this for real? It's almost as if Melania Trump is trolling her own husband — rejecting the defamatory notion that she would be friendly with, or even recognize, a reporter, while declining to challenge the idea that Donald Trump stuck his tongue down the throat of the same journalist.

(Update: In an Oct. 17 interview on CNN, Melania Trump repeated her claim that she did not meet Stoynoff on a street in New York and claimed the whole article was "discredited." A day later, People said one of Stoynoff's friends was an eye witness to the chance encounter. The magazine also published the accounts of five people who say Stoynoff told them about Trump's attack shortly after it happened.)

She isn't disputing the assault because it's obviously fabricated. It's amazing how many people will come forward as eyewitnesses when you have the power brokers of the establishment making sure you will fare very well. The whole thing is BS.

ClimateSanity

Black women don't tend to protect rich white men who are bad to women. I'd say she's legit.

Now, a ton of women crawling out of the woodwork a couple of weeks before the election, all orchestrated by the media? There's your frauds, old chap.

Exactly. Probably the work of someone like George Soros. He was behind the instigators of violence at trump rallies. There is no length the power brokers of the establishment won't go to in order to protect the status quo.

ClimateSanity

Except for the stuff where he's been caught on record for saying lewd stuff and bragging about it from over a decade ago, even 'apologized' for it etc etc etc.

Clown.

Never apologized for any actual sexual assault. He apologized for his lewd speech. He was lying about sexual exploits to another man who is egging him on. Guess you never encountered such as you seem to think heterosexual desire is dirty.

glorydaz

Exactly. Probably the work of someone like George Soros. He was behind the instigators of violence at trump rallies. There is no length the power brokers of the establishment won't go to in order to protect the status quo.

Speaking of George Soros, I just saw him giving an interview where he believes Trump will win by a "landslide" with the popular vote but the "paid for" electoral college would name (corrupt) Hillary as the winner. Time to Drain the Swamp!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Speaking of George Soros, I just saw him giving an interview where he believes Trump will win by a "landslide" with the popular vote but the "paid for" electoral college would name (corrupt) Hillary as the winner. Time to Drain the Swamp!
I agree.
I have never thought the electoral system was worth a hoot.

Arthur Brain

Never apologized for any actual sexual assault. He apologized for his lewd speech. He was lying about sexual exploits to another man who is egging him on. Guess you never encountered such as you seem to think heterosexual desire is dirty.

I didn't say he did apologize for any sexual assault did I? It would hardy surprise anyone with an IQ above 4 if he was actually guilty of it though. Heck, he didn't even apologize for his crappy comments caught on record. He read a rehearsed bit of insincere bollocks off a teleprompter or some such is all.

In regards to your latter I'm straight you moron. I've never talked about women like this clown though and the stuff he's on record for saying about his own daughter if he wasn't her actual dad?

What a pratt.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
hey where are the two feminists from N.O.W.——-Annabendetti and the detergent girl—-PureX…..need some schizoid commentary.
Hillary Clinton accepted millions from governments that abuse and oppress women and murder gays. AnnaBenghazi and the detergent girl are probably out drinking to assuage their guilty consciences.

Try talking to yourself...I mean try talking to yourself more, of course.
Try shutting up. Its Spare the Air from Stupidity Day. Your silence would be a great contribution.

PureX

The female of the species has been genetically and culturally programmed to mate for advantage. While the male simply mates as able.