New Low From Trump

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
James Woods on Twitter. He's great. Hollywood probably hates him.
Cu2LDGEVUAARNS1.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Black women don't tend to protect rich white men who are bad to women. I'd say she's legit.
How many employees do you know will publicly take a shot at their employer if they mean to keep the job?

Now, a ton of women crawling out of the woodwork a couple of weeks before the election, all orchestrated by the media? There's your frauds, old chap.
I know of four or five. Are there more? Well, before the tape any one of them would likely have thought of it as a he said/she said, with the he having all the money and lawyers he needed to prevail and make their lives miserable in the process. Assuming they're frauds, especially given that tape, only illustrates your bias. Or, there's no reason to conclude, but some reason to suspect him, out of his own mouth.

The rest will play out in court.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Remember the contemptuous dismissal of much of Trump's support by Clinton?

From Public Policy Polling:

Alex Jones floated the notion this week that Hillary Clinton is actually a demon, and 40% of Trump voters say that they really do think Clinton is a demon to only 42% who dismiss that idea.​

:plain:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Alex Jones floated the notion this week that Hillary Clinton is actually a demon, and 40% of Trump voters say that they really do think Clinton is a demon to only 42% who dismiss that idea.​
:doh:
:rotfl:

I always get a kick out of people who say they believe in God, but will immediately dismiss any suggestion of demonic activity as insane. Demonic activity is verified in the Bible, but it is also not Hollywood-ish, rather it can be quite subtle.

Frankly, the way Hillary lies with such ease (Satan is the Prince of Liars) and the fact that she embraces every possible evil position, who is to say she is not under some influence. It is certainly possible.

Arthur Brain

I always get a kick out of people who say they believe in God, but will immediately dismiss any suggestion of demonic activity as insane. Demonic activity is verified in the Bible, but it is also not Hollywood-ish, rather it can be quite subtle.

Frankly, the way Hillary lies with such ease (Satan is the Prince of Liars) and the fact that she embraces every possible evil position, who is to say she is not under some influence. It is certainly possible.

So what's influencing Trump where it comes to his lewd remarks and double standards? His hair?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Guess the political slant of the moderator at the upcoming final debate?

:rolleyes:
"Coincidence", like all the others.

Anyone who thinks Hillary hasn't been pulling strings is in plain denial. But it's not anything I stress over because all Hillary supporters are in denial- about pretty much everything :chuckle:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

So what's influencing Trump where it comes to his lewd remarks and double standards? His hair?

Ahh, the old re-direct, off the topic, with a looks-based insult tossed in. Typical fare for a leftist Limey.

Do you mean his eleven year old remarks? I am talking about CURRENT continued lying and evil positions by Hillary.

Do you deny that demonic activity takes place in the world? Or maybe you're not A Christian. Are you a Christian? I never bothered to ask.

Arthur Brain

Ahh, the old re-direct, off the topic, with a looks-based insult tossed in. Typical fare for a leftist Limey.

Do you mean his eleven year old remarks? I am talking about CURRENT continued lying and evil positions by Hillary.

Do you deny that demonic activity takes place in the world? Or maybe you're not A Christian. Are you a Christian? I never bothered to ask.

Hmm, how many comments about Hilary's appearance and looks have emanated from far right American fundamentalists on here CC? You don't get to play the 'superior' card dude, so don't bother trying.

If you want to downplay the guys comments and allegations over sexual misconduct to rape then you go right ahead.

I don't ascribe to any 'orthodox' belief system and I'm not an atheist. That's as much as I'm telling you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hey, doofus, the poll was over whether Hillary was actually a demon. :plain: I get a kick out of people who pop off without appearing to have read what they're popping off over.

I'm with you on not caring for liars.

Well, what else should we expect from a 2-time Bammy supporter.
I actually voted against the president in his bid for reelection.

12 posts later:
Instead of The Wrap this should be called The Crap.
Perhaps a sub-title, "Ramblings of a Loser Two-Time Obama Voter" would add some spice to it.
Liars are just the worst. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Doofus? Oh my, that hurt.
Had to think about it, eh? :plain:

I was responding to a post.
My post, with the demonic polling in it.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Town Heretic

Alex Jones floated the notion this week that Hillary Clinton is actually a demon, and 40% of Trump voters say that they really do think Clinton is a demon to only 42% who dismiss that idea.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain
:doh:
:rotfl:

I don't give a crap about the poll
It really comes across in your post about the poll. :plain:

just like I don't give a crap about you and your idiot posts. How's that.
:think: Constipated?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
^^ LOL. You went through ALLLLL that work, and I am just going to say Bite Me, I'll post whatever I want. Well done McFly. I hope you are getting paid well to be the resident researcher and general imbecile.