New Low From Trump

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Try shutting up. Its Spare the Air from Stupidity Day. Your silence would be a great contribution.
You saying your posts do the job for me? Like writing:

...I don't give a crap about you and your idiot posts. How's that.
Before commenting/talking about them from here to Quixote's (thanks for reading Friday's Wrap though :thumb:). Or talking to me here when the post you didn't....care about wasn't about or to you.

Yeah, when it comes to self-rebuttal you're a natural.

You too will pay at judgement. No, I am not judge
And he's never even had a day of training. :nono:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If we start a thread called A New Low From Town Heretic it might overload the server with all the responses. Every post is a new low for TH, the 2-time Bammy voting clown.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Speaking of a new low for chumps...okay, it's early and this is like the third or fourth time CC has tried this, but:
If we start a thread called A New Low From Town Heretic it might overload the server with all the responses. Every post is a new low for TH, the 2-time Bammy voting clown.
Still only the one vote. :plain:

You vote twice in the same election where you live? :think:

Do you live in Florida?

Arthur Brain

Speaking of a new low for chumps...okay, it's early and this is like the third or fourth time CC has tried this, but:

Still only the one vote. :plain:

You vote twice in the same election where you live? :think:

Do you live in Florida?

Looks like you have a new stalker around the parts, one who doesn't seem to be able to count at that. What joy eh?

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Looks like you have a new stalker around the parts, one who doesn't seem to be able to count at that. What joy eh?

:plain:
He was poking around on anna's profile page the other day. My favorite is his "I don't care about your posts" coupled with following me around talking about them. That's a hoot. :)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
He was poking around on anna's profile page the other day.........
You're such a lowlife. "Poking Around"?
Guess what Einstein, that's why we all have profiles, so that other members can visit them. That's why every one of our posts has a link to our profiles, so that others can visit them. You make it sound like I did something bad, "poking around." If you don't having a profile for people to visit then get the hell out of the forum you 2-Time Obama Voting Imbecile.

:chuckle:
Same goes for you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He was poking around on anna's profile page the other day.

:think:

The last 30 visitor(s) to this (ok doser's) page were:

Arthur Brain, Ask Mr. Religion, CatholicCrusader, chrysostom, clefty, ClimateSanity+, DavisBJ, Delmar, eider, Feral Phoenician, Foxfire, glorydaz, Greg Jennings, Knight, LightSon, musterion, Nang, patrick jane+, Poly, Quetzal, radind, rocketman, Rusha, SabathMoon, Sherman, Sigh, steko, Town Heretic, Trumpeter2, ZachLegoNinja

:darwinsm:

ok doser

He was poking around on anna's profile page the other day.

The last 30 visitor(s) to this (Catholic Crusader's) page were:

annabenedetti, Arthur Brain, Ask Mr. Religion, CabinetMaker, Caino, commonsense, Crucible, Cruciform, dodge, eider, Foxfire, Jamie Gigliotti, jgarden, Ktoyou, marke, meshak, Morpheus, NetChaplain, ok doser, patrick jane+, Quetzal, radind, redfern, rexlunae, Samie, SaulToPaul, Selaphiel, Sherman, Town Heretic, Tyrathca

:mock:town

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

annabenedetti, Arthur Brain, Ask Mr. Religion, CabinetMaker, Caino, commonsense, Crucible, Cruciform, dodge, eider, Foxfire, Jamie Gigliotti, jgarden, Ktoyou, marke, meshak, Morpheus, NetChaplain, ok doser, patrick jane+, Quetzal, radind, redfern, rexlunae, Samie, SaulToPaul, Selaphiel, Sherman, Town Heretic, Tyrathca

Well, is it really any surprise that beside being liars and lowlifes, that THand AB are also hypocrites?

ok doser

no surprise at all

heck, i expect it of them, and am disappointed if they don't deliver periodically :thumb:

as i said recently (re: purex iirc) the circus ain't the circus without the clowns

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're such a lowlife.
So you're saying that you look up to me.

"Poking Around"?
Right. You were reciting her motto, which you have to look for on her page by clicking through the tabs. So you were poking around, sniffing about, rummaging through whatever you could access--though I think she shut people like you out of her profile messages. That had to hurt.

Guess what Einstein, that's why we all have profiles, so that other members can visit them.
Do you show up at the home of someone you don't like because they have a driveway and a doorbell? :plain: 'Cause that's your logic in a youshell.

You make it sound like I did something bad, "poking around."
No, I point out that someone who throws dismissive fits about people can be found poking around in their information. Why would anyone do that? The only time I've shown up on a profile page of someone I don't care for was when I ran numbers on thread counts, a while back or to find a post through the recent posts bit. You have to go to a profile page to see the "started threads" list and the post list.

I can't imagine looking through the information of someone I don't consider a friend, or reading their profile messages, etc. That's just...creepy. Sod and chrys would often sit and read through mine, so I made the public messages there private.

If you don't having a profile for people to visit then get the hell out of the forum you 2-Time Obama Voting Imbecile.
Still just the one vote. And the way you know that is the same way you know about the first vote. Now count to ten or something before you have an aneurysm.

And then there was your blistering.
Same goes for you.
Look out, Foxfire, he'll be over at your place any time now. :shocked:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
aka "poking around"
No, poking around would be looking through your personal information, reading profile messages, etc. That's showing interest in a poster, not their postings. Like I have to tell you, since you and chrys parking in my message box was why I finally restricted it. :plain:

You have a problem. It's why you've been locked out of a few of my threads. It's why you have me in your signature line.

Your new buddy appears to be heading the same way.

ok doser

No, poking around would be looking through your personal information, reading profile messages, etc. That's showing interest in a poster, not their postings.

ahhh - i see

it suits you to make a distinction between showing interest in a poster (on a site where all you can know about someone is what they write) and their "postings"

which is, of course, what they write

but go ahead, keep squirming

it's fun to watch :darwinsm:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
ahhh - i see
You say that, but then you don't seem to. :nono:

it suits you to make a distinction between showing interest in a poster (on a site where all you can know about someone is what they write) and their "postings"
It suits me to distinguish between personal information that should only interest friends and the things we write to be read by everyone.

That anyone has to tell you that is...a little sod sad.

You and your new pal like to poke around in the personal bits. He's reciting anna's motto. That's creepy. You were in my profile page so often I restricted access on the page. That was creepy.

but go ahead, keep squirming
No one doubts your rich fantasy life or the focus of so much of it (see: his signature). :plain: