New Low From Trump

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
....all of those 'Christians' who are supporting the moral degenerate Donald Trump.....
Stuff a sock in it. We are trying to stop Hillary because she will SURELY destroy the Supreme Court and in turn the nation, she will further empower abortion and your favorite, gay marriage, and she will destroy the economy. WE are looking at REAL issues while you sit here and shoot off your mouth with ignorant labels.

Last edited by a moderator:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stuff a sock in it moron. We are trying to stop Hillary because she will SURELY destroy the Supreme Court and in turn the nation, she will further empower abortion and - your favorite - gay marriage, and she will destroy the economy. WE are looking at REAL issues while you sit here and shoot off your stupid mouth with ignorant labels.

For those of you following this thread that aren't familiar with the love Trump supporters show others that don't follow their leader into the depths of Hell like they're doing: Catholic Crusader here has called me a "pederast". His buddy Nick M. called me a "dyke", and just today their fellow Trump lemming Crucible called me a "pedophile" (I'm a butch lesbian that molests underage boys and children).

While the secular humanist left has called me many things (a liar and a misinformationalist) I rarely see the viciousness from the left as I do from Trump supporters who have the audacity to call themselves "Christian".

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Positive opinions of Trump grow after second debate, NBC/SurveyMonkey poll says

CNBC: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/11/posi...r-second-debate-nbcsuveymonkey-poll-says.html

More respondents in a new NBC News/SurveyMonkey online poll changed their opinion of Donald Trump for the better after the second presidential debate on Sunday.

This, despite his aggressive tone and body language toward Hillary Clinton and the release two days earlier of lewd remarks about women he made on tape in 2005.

After Sunday's faceoff, 23 percent of respondents changed their opinion of the New York businessman for the better compared with the 13 percent who did so after the first debate. Clinton saw the opposite result with just 17 percent of respondents saying they had a more positive opinion of her after the debate, less than the 26 percent that did so after the first debate...
....(SNIP)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Crucible called me a "pedophile"

I claimed you to be a pedophile to make a point, not to say you actually are a pedophile:

You were going after Trump because of a rather weak accusation that surfaced, and you automatically presume him guilty and compare him virtually to Satan.
So I made the allegation towards you to see if you judged yourself in the same manner.

You bear a lot of false witness and need to be checked on it, seriously :AMR:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
For those of you following this thread that aren't familiar with the love Trump supporters show others that don't follow their leader into the depths of Hell like they're doing: Catholic Crusader here has called me a "pederast". His buddy Nick M. called me a "dyke", and just today their fellow Trump lemming Crucible called me a "pedophile" (I'm a butch lesbian that molests underage boys and children).

While the secular humanist left has called me many things (a liar and a misinformationalist) I rarely see the viciousness from the left as I do from Trump supporters who have the audacity to call themselves "Christian".

:cry: :allsmile: :baby:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Positive opinions of Trump grow after second debate, NBC/SurveyMonkey poll says

CNBC: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/11/posi...r-second-debate-nbcsuveymonkey-poll-says.html

More respondents in a new NBC News/SurveyMonkey online poll changed their opinion of Donald Trump for the better after the second presidential debate on Sunday.

This, despite his aggressive tone and body language toward Hillary Clinton and the release two days earlier of lewd remarks about women he made on tape in 2005.

After Sunday's faceoff, 23 percent of respondents changed their opinion of the New York businessman for the better compared with the 13 percent who did so after the first debate. Clinton saw the opposite result with just 17 percent of respondents saying they had a more positive opinion of her after the debate, less than the 26 percent that did so after the first debate...
....(SNIP)

I see why you snipped it. :chuckle:

Following your snip:

But more voters also changed their opinion of Trump for the worse, 29 percent after Sunday compared with 26 percent after the first debate. Clinton saw 23 percent of those polled saying they had a worse opinion of her after the second debate, greater than the 17 percent that did so after the first debate.

Overall, Clinton came out ahead, but she won by a narrower margin than compared with that of the first debate. In the survey, 44 percent of likely voters declared the Democratic nominee the winner, while 34 percent said Trump won, and 21 percent said neither one. The online poll of 3,834 people, conducted Oct. 10, carries an error margin of 2.5 percentage points.

Gurucam

If all of the moral absolutes in the OT have been thrown out the proverbial window in the NT, then you really must love our country's two major Presidential candidates.
The published morality of your Presidential hopefuls disappoint and offend you, not me.

I perceive that they are wise. However they have to bluff you because you are foolish. They are just playing with you.

They are not foolish people. They cannot tell the likes of you that there are no absolutes in morality. However they know that there are no absolutes in morality. Clearly they do not live by your morality. They live as they please.

However they have to pretend that there are some absolutes in morality so as to appease you. Because you are not given, by God to know truth. You cannot grasp that there are no absolutes in morality. You are an O.T. person, therefore you are not given by God to know that there are no absolutes in morality.

Are you not aware that the ten commandments was removed from the precincts of at least one U.S.A court. This was a N.T. move. Only some O.T. people opposed it.

One has to be spiritually aware (no longer 'the dead', i.e. one has to be converted) in order to be given by God to know that there are no absolutes in morality.

Basically some people are simply not given by God to know truth. They are 'the dead' and they are generally arrogant, know it all people.

Politicians have to deal with the likes of these people, just as Jesus had to deal with them.

Fact is, 2000 odd years ago, only the disciples were given to know truth. And Jesus gave truth to only the disciples privately.

The masses who Jesus encountered 2000 odd years ago, were like you. They were not given by God to know truth. They were appeased by being bluffed with parables, by Jesus.

Apparently Clinton said one thing to the public and another thing in private (about the same matter). If so, Clinton is standing on very firm Christian grounds. This is how Jesus dealt with his followers:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Jesus gave truth only to those who were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were only the twelve disciples.

On the other hand Jesus gave parables to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These unfortunate but disruptive people were given parables, by Jesus, so as to take away the little that they have.

Clearly you have a long habit of using parables. This means that you are among the sad and unfortunate masses who are not given by God to know truth. Then according to Jesus by now you have nothing. Also you cannot know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because they cannot be found and are not, in parables. You are simply trashing you head against a stone wall.

A serious mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that there are absolutely no absolutes in morality.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Only to a liberal lawyer like you who makes excuses for political reasons for one of their own.
Citing the opinion of the FBI isn't making excuses. It's just noting the fact of it.

The liberal nonsense is, I suspect, an extension of that same problem you have with usage. You believe it so it must be. But that doesn't make it so. As with conservatives, there's a lot I admire in liberal thinking, but no, thank you. I mostly vote conservatively and register Republican here because that's where our best candidates are, by and large (with glaring, Jeff Sessions-esque, exceptions) especially in the judiciary. But I'm a moderate who isn't wedded to a party lever pull.

If MarK Levin former chief of staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese under Ronald Reagan calls the woman a felon (and he has publicly on his radio & TV show), than it is good enough for me.
One fellow can call property theft and another use theft to describe taxes. But they still aren't, it's just how they feel about it.

You can spin it any way you please counselor
No, that's what happens when you step past the fact and conflate feeling with it.

the woman is a felon
A felon is someone convicted of a felony. You're conflating your conviction with the legal variety.

and I am quite sure that there are plenty of people that you do respect that have the same opinion as I or Levin for that matter.
I respect any number of people who get things wrong, because at one point or another all of us do. But I can't respect an opinion at odds with the plain truth.

I am curious though would you also say that Al Capone was only a tax evader?
No, I wouldn't. I'd say all sorts of things about Capone. But if you removed that conviction I wouldn't call him a felon, because he wouldn't be. He'd be any number of things odious and objectionable, but not a felon.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
But you wrote:

Your chosen candidate Hillary Clinton just got caught attacking Christians of all colors, including Catholics
And that link doesn't support it. Even the people actually noted aren't attacking Christianity, which is the reasonable inference of your "Christians of all colors" remark. The thrust is aimed at conservative, Catholic supporters of Trump.

A snippet:
"Many of the most powerful elements of the conservative movement are all Catholic (many converts) from the SC and think tanks to the media and social groups. It's an amazing bastardization of the faith. They must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations and must be totally unaware of Christian democracy" wrote Palmieri.

Heck, Catholics routinely get worse around here, regardless of their political leaning.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Conservative Christians are still clinging and making excuses for Trump's sexual predatory behavior based on the rationale that Hillary is even worse.

By becoming "enablers" they are now effectively arguing that "the ends justify the means" - something that has absolutely no basis in Scripture!

How can one vote for a president whom they would not trust to be alone in a room with their wife or daughter!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Conservative Christians are still clinging and making excuses for Trump's sexual predatory behavior based on the rationale that Hillary is even worse.

By becoming "enablers" they are now effectively arguing that "the ends justify the means" - something that has absolutely no basis in Scripture!

How can one vote for a president whom they would not trust to be alone in a room with their wife or daughter!
The Trump video is old news. America is past that and onto the lies and crimes of Hillary

Gurucam

Or I just have a different view of marriage than you. In my not-yet-completely sanctified state, a relationship with one woman is enough to keep me constantly dying to myself and focusing on our journey together.

Good and let others be as they are. Leave judgment to Jesus and Saints.

I must add: in the above 'Saints' refers to authentic Spirit and Spirit based Saints (i.e. authentic Christians) and not 'make believe' 'saints' which the Catholic church throws-up.

Last edited: