ECT Never the Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

The Zions are also a matter of shadow vs reality. Since we just had someone this past weekend here who did not know enough of the NT to know that it contains its own self-organizing structure of shadow-to-reality (Christ), in Heb and Col 2 and similar in Gal 4, take a shot at what the two Zions would mean in that built-in structure.

From which commentary did you lift this?

Interplanner

It just occurred to me, maybe you want your own Church with followers/students, for IPism

My 'system' if there is one, is built on the assumption that the Bible is self-organizing. Chafer's D'ism is built on the assumption that the Bible is confused and 'needs' D'ism and 2P2P to 'make sense.'

Interplanner

My 'system' if there is one, is built on the assumption that the Bible is self-organizing. Chafer's D'ism is built on the assumption that the Bible is confused and 'needs' D'ism and 2P2P to 'make sense.'

This seems more true than when I posted this. No wonder MESSIAH was not written during the modern D'ist age, when the organization of the Bible looks like cubist art by Picasso!

Interplanner

re Chafer's never the twain:
It's amazing how much division some people can manage to create from a belief system that is supposed to be unified in Christ like eph 2-3. How the personal spiritual maturity of the apostles can get equated with a race getting their land, no matter what spiritual life they have in Christ! Maybe that's how the modern 'indigenous' movement got it's start: tribalism making so much of its sacred grounds, or not so sacred!

Right Divider

Body part
re Chafer's never the twain:
It's amazing how much division some people can manage to create from a belief system that is supposed to be unified in Christ like eph 2-3. How the personal spiritual maturity of the apostles can get equated with a race getting their land, no matter what spiritual life they have in Christ! Maybe that's how the modern 'indigenous' movement got it's start: tribalism making so much of its sacred grounds, or not so sacred!
More false accusations. Don't you ever get tired of lying?

Interplanner

More false accusations. Don't you ever get tired of lying?

Really? So if a future Jew was a great believer and evangelizing his people, he would still 'need' to have a restored Israel, just like his violent atheist countryman who has been fighting using weapons for a decade?

Right Divider

Body part
Really? So if a future Jew was a great believer and evangelizing his people, he would still 'need' to have a restored Israel, just like his violent atheist countryman who has been fighting using weapons for a decade?
God SAID it.... that's why it NEEDS to be fulfilled. Otherwise God would be a liar, like you.

Why is the concept of God fulfilling what He says so foreign to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.