ECT Never the Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Since the impostor-apostles of D'ism (Walvoord, Ryrie, Pentecost) all basically put that 'never the two--Israel and the Christian church--shall meet', why does anyone doubt that they have two peoples and programs?

DAN P

What do you expect from someone who adds to Scripture by putting words into the mouth of Christ that He never said?

Hi and that being said , YOU know and HE know he is ours , and between a Nimrod and a BLATHERSKITE and a MOONCALF and a NODDY , is because he can not understand the question !!

dan p

Interplanner

Most of you are unaware that your Bible has been 'Goebbeled' into a D'ist outline. Tell it 1000x times and you'll believe it.

Interplanner

As a small sampling of STP showed me this week (3 months since last checking), it's worthless. He's insistant and fights to win, but the doctrine is worthless. There is no Body of Christ (TM) in CAPS that matters here.

Once again, there is only deviance away from the normal sense of things. Christ said his body was broken for the new covenant enactment and his blood as well. He did not mean some legal abstraction BOC (TM). D'ism owns that TM and has imposed it on the NT.

I have not met any D'ists as cultish and mistaken as you are here, with Must and her concrete between body and blood. But I'm not surprised that you are here. I always imagined D'ism would make people this eccentric and wrongheaded, but had never seen it.

SaulToPaul 2

As a small sampling of STP showed me this week (3 months since last checking), it's worthless. He's insistant and fights to win, but the doctrine is worthless. There is no Body of Christ (TM) in CAPS that matters here.

Once again, there is only deviance away from the normal sense of things. Christ said his body was broken for the new covenant enactment and his blood as well. He did not mean some legal abstraction BOC (TM). D'ism owns that TM and has imposed it on the NT.

I have not met any D'ists as cultish and mistaken as you are here, with Must and her concrete between body and blood. But I'm not surprised that you are here. I always imagined D'ism would make people this eccentric and wrongheaded, but had never seen it.

:chuckle:

Hath God said?

Interplanner

Hi and Interplanner is missing a book that explains Rom 5:13 and 14 and how people were saved from Adam to Moses !!

It means 3 ways to be saved or a 3P 3P Program for salvation ??

dan p

Christ preached to the people who died in the Noah Cataclysm when he was buried (earth-time-wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.