ECT Never the Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

More false accusations. Don't you ever get tired of lying?

lol, do you really have no idea how divided Christians are about eschatology, about the promises to Israel? Do you not know what spiritual maturity means in the NT, and how little it matters what happens to the land, other land, the whole earth?

I summarized the apostles doctrines in a thread lately in about 4 parts, 3 of which grounded in the resurrection. That's foundation. Then I read AMR's great summary of D'ism. It has all the thrill of a tax code, no thanks.

No lie.

SaulToPaul 2

lol, do you really have no idea how divided Christians are about eschatology, about the promises to Israel? Do you not know what spiritual maturity means in the NT, and how little it matters what happens to the land, other land, the whole earth?

I summarized the apostles doctrines in a thread lately in about 4 parts, 3 of which grounded in the resurrection. That's foundation. Then I read AMR's great summary of D'ism. It has all the thrill of a tax code, no thanks.

No lie.
huh?

Interplanner

Yeppers.
He's building on some other foundation.

STP's statement is a dangerous oxymoron.

Foyle: "The murder weapon was here. You removed it from the crime scene."
Rookie detective: "It had the suicide's blood all over it!"
Foyle: "How do you know it was his?"

Your thinking sacralizes D'ism without questioning; that's what cults do.

My foundation is in the NT core doctrine thread.

We still stand here with STP's refusal to deal with Acts 13:32's expression 'what God promised the fathers.' In the context, it is expanded upon in v34 (Is 55). It means all that was promised. it is all different now in the new era, just as Christ's sacrifice was 'new' in comparison with the worship system. It is treating all that was promised as a whole. It was all supposed to come to the point where the Spirit would be poured out and the nations would come to faith and obedience. Not to the traditions and regulations, but to faith, honesty, love, hope.

Christ is to be preached as enthroned Lord and all mankind, small or great, is to bow to him, lest the Son be angry and smite them.

He is preached that way by the apostles, but these mosquitoes called D'ists with their junk-theology keep saying 'he's not sitting, he's not sitting' because they want THAT to be a kingdom for Israel, missing the center of the NT wildly.

Right Divider

Body part

No lie.
Hilarious, as usual.

SaulToPaul 2

STP's statement is a dangerous oxymoron.

Foyle: "The murder weapon was here. You removed it from the crime scene."
Rookie detective: "It had the suicide's blood all over it!"
Foyle: "How do you know it was his?"

Your thinking sacralizes D'ism without questioning; that's what cults do.

My foundation is in the NT core doctrine thread.

We still stand here with STP's refusal to deal with Acts 13:32's expression 'what God promised the fathers.' In the context, it is expanded upon in v34 (Is 55). It means all that was promised. it is all different now in the new era, just as Christ's sacrifice was 'new' in comparison with the worship system. It is treating all that was promised as a whole. It was all supposed to come to the point where the Spirit would be poured out and the nations would come to faith and obedience. Not to the traditions and regulations, but to faith, honesty, love, hope.

Christ is to be preached as enthroned Lord and all mankind, small or great, is to bow to him, lest the Son be angry and smite them.

He is preached that way by the apostles, but these mosquitoes called D'ists with their junk-theology keep saying 'he's not sitting, he's not sitting' because they want THAT to be a kingdom for Israel, missing the center of the NT wildly.

Vain imagination, more folly.

Danoh

There would be 99% less division about these topics, eschatology and the promises to Israel, if we all followed Paul.

Would that that were true.

For that fact of the matter is that Paul'd spent a great deal of his time calling out his converts on their obvious double-standards.

It was that, that so divided them.

Doctrinal differences were not their real issue - a double-standard was.

A practice many so called MADs on here, and elsewhere, do not appear to reflect on much as to their own double-standards.

The various splits within Mid-Acts have been this very issue.

While to point it out to such is to set it off in such, anew.

I doubt that was the living epistle Paul had in mind, when attempting to address the dead epistle so many of his converts had so insisted in being through their obvious double-standards.

In the spirit of Romans 5:8 - towards you and I both :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

Would that that were true.

For that fact of the matter is that Paul'd spent a great deal of his time calling out his converts on their obvious double-standards.

A practice many so called MADs on here, and elsewhere, do not appear to reflect on much as to their own double-standards.

The various splits within Mid-Acts have been this very issue.

While to point it out to such is to set it off in such, anew.

I doubt that was the living epistle Paul had in mind, when attempting to address the dead epistle so many of his converts had so insisted in being through their obvious double-standards.

In the spirit of Romans 5:8 - towards you and I both :chuckle:

eschatology and the promises to Israel,
We are pretty united on these things.

Danoh

eschatology and the promises to Israel,
We are pretty united on these things.

Tell that to the various Mid-Acts splits out there.

Some of their leaders even lie about those they know simply refuse to there.

In this, the issues on it that Paul had had to constantly address...remain the same.

Rom. 5:8.

Status
Not open for further replies.