ECT Never the Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

D'ism invented the 2nd program when it failed to realize that Paul was speaking retroactively in Rom 4 and Gal 3-4 about the Seed of Abraham. The Gospel was preached in advance. The Judaism that Paul grew up in had switched that promise for the Law, the original RT. The prophesied work of the Spirit comes through the Gospel, not the Law.

In eternity, God wants thrones on the earth, the New Jerusalem, and in the heavens.

God's plan for earth was made known through the prophets. Then the LORD explained God's plans for the City. Then Paul explained God's plans for the heavens.

Stop perverting God's plans.

Interplanner

There is no other reason for him to say 'in advance' than to persuade those in Judaism at his time that the real structure of their Bible was about the Gospel of justification. He had to persuade them that they had replaced what was promised with the Law.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir,
when is the last time you talked, wrote, spoke in Koine?
Never! It's a complete waste of time.
What you are saying is mindless.
No, plain English.
The originals had to be handed down, and translated. There is a science of translation, of getting as close as possible to the original meaning.
Unbeliever.
It takes lexicons; lexicons are written collections of the best examples of unique meanings of words, as early as research can find them used, so that we know what the meant originally. It has nothing to do with the 2 Tim 3 doctrine.
It has EVERYTHING to do with the LORD. You act as if it was too hard for the LORD to preserve His words. There is NOTHING too hard for the LORD Psalms 12:6-7 KJV, 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV.

Unless and until you put down your commentaries, pick up a KJB and believe what saith the scripture about itself: no one can help you because you have made yourself your final authority instead of God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There is no other reason for him to say 'in advance' than to persuade those in Judaism at his time that the real structure of their Bible was about the Gospel of justification. He had to persuade them that they had replaced what was promised with the Law.
Your pride gets in the way of your ability to reason and learn

Interplanner

You can't do it yourself

Of course I can, you obtusity. What matters is that I fix the detail in your view of it that has it mucked up. I can only do that if you tell me what you think it is saying. You just think you are right without articulation; you are scared of details. this kind of evasion happens all the time with D'ists. If they go into details, their view crumbles like old soggy cookies.

SaulToPaul 2

Of course I can, you obtusity. What matters is that I fix the detail in your view of it that has it mucked up. I can only do that if you tell me what you think it is saying. You just think you are right without articulation; you are scared of details. this kind of evasion happens all the time with D'ists. If they go into details, their view crumbles like old soggy cookies.

:chuckle:

What a wise master, thou art.
Can PJ and I sit at your feet?

Danoh

Break it down for us genius

I can - you know I can, and then some - and I have.

Sometime back, in reply to IP's store bought notions.

Question is, when will you do more than brownnose the hybrids and post your own, actual contribution about one subject or another.

It is obvious you are unable to.

No harm in that; nor in admitting to it.

Give it a shot, PJ - only by getting in the water will you learn to swim.

lol - you know I'll have something to say about it.

But in the spirit of Proverbs 27:17.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I can - you know I can, and then some - and I have.

Sometime back, in reply to IP's store bought notions.

Question is, when will you do more than brownnose the hybrids and post your own, actual contribution about one subject or another.

It is obvious you are unable to.

No harm in that; nor in admitting to it.

Give it a shot, PJ - only by getting in the water will you learn to swim.

lol - you know I'll have something to say about it.

But in the spirit of Proverbs 27:17.
I read some commentaries, like you and IP. I like Matthew Henry's concise commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.