Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I can't help noticing that PJ is avoiding this thread. Perhaps, he's
off somewhere contemplating his deeds? Hopefully, he'll realize
the error of his ways and seek forgiveness from those he's offended?

He busy writing the words "obsessed, and stalker" at the bottom of threads made by people who have negged repped him.

Meaning i guess hes signing off on being an obsessed stalker.

See the tags on this thread and others : example: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113710

No good reason for a tag like that there now is there?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He busy writing the words "obsessed, and stalker" at the bottom of threads made by people who have negged repped him.

Meaning i guess hes signing off on being an obsessed stalker.

See the tags on this thread and others : example: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113710

No good reason for a tag like that there now is there?

nope. only gd, you folks use broad statements that are false - such as :He busy writing the words "obsessed, and stalker" at the bottom of threads made by people who have negged repped him. The truth will always be the truth, no matter the sound bytes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
GD, you attempt to hide your pot shots in mundane conversations with others, when it's really about me. C'mon like we all don't see it ? Fact is, many that have been here for years have probably seen this time and again from the self-proclaimed elite.

I see newbies post more scripture, and yet I DIDN'T START THIS THREAD AND I DON"T STALK ME while keeping this thread alive. It's got the highest posts to views ratio going right now. It ain't me doin' all the whining :duh:

musterion

It didn't even rhyme.
:D

I sorry.

6gTmubvA.jpeg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Comma comma comma comma comma chameleon
You neg rep me
I neg rep you
Reppin' is easy when the colors are like my dreams
All red for you
All green for me...

see that's all wrong. I simply told everyone and SHOWED the obsessive neg reps, I don't care, look at the rep scores. I didn't rep myself and gd didn't give all of it. They want to make it about this and that and the other thing when I see clearly what goes on here. It amuses me :rapture:

Status
Not open for further replies.