Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM I only read the first sentence and began typing here, I DON'T START IT - THEY DO. I will not sit idly by while 2 Wonderful Great christian Ladies and Pillars Of Society take pot shots at me and misrepresent me, much like you are trying to do now. Maybe you only see my posts, that wouldn't surprise me as you see poorly I'm sure. (see, little comments like that, your forte).

You couldn't wait to jump in with your feminine perspective, such a dear man you are. I know how great y'all are - NOT. I can see the good folks here, they keep me coming back, not reps.

I admitted I like reps, I guess that should exaggerated to the hilt, like I'm the only one that likes them (while they all have 2,147,XXX.)

Reps don't matter, it makes it funner for me. I GD and Tam (really just GD) acts like she gave me all my 2 million rep points, which disrespects all the others who pos rep me.

I'm confident everyone here sees this their own way, and I'm satisfied with what I say.

Besides all that "Feather waving" you need to take the "High road."
Stop looking like a wild boar trying to free himself from a pond of
quicksand? You're going down fast and I can scarcely stand to watch
your decline. So, if you don't respect yourself. at least show some
reverence for your fellow posters?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rest assured my friend, your presence here is looking extremely bleak. I'm
trying my best to, make you see the damage you're causing and the
unpleasant consequences of that damage.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PJ is filled with total impertinence. He's slowly but surely making a
nuisance of himself. He's all over this forum. It's as if he's running
for public office?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't think GD will be satisfied until I'm banned, then she can finally get back to discussing the Bible. In the meantime she reported me for using an option that's available in post menu - Size 7 - I supersized 3 of her words and she ran to the woodshed, a real attention grabber.

See, the destruction you're perpetuating, by your antics?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
GM makes mindless catch phrases and broad sweeping false statements, in the hopes of being believed somehow. Plus, he doesn't quite, know how, to, use commas,.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Gotta go for now. I'll be back. PJs got my blood pressure up and
I have to run off to my Physicians office. See what you're doing PJ?
This is only the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.