Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Do neg reps count towards daily rep allowance?

I don't know if they contribute to rep allowance, but they seem to draw more attention from the whiners than even the pos rep debate did. First it's "gotta have reps..I won't post as much if I don't get them..more more more reps". Then it's "I'm being stalked by neg reppers......my manhood is being attacked.....wah wah wah".

So, if you find out rep allowance is increased when you give out negs, let me know, and I'll volunteer to be negged repped by anyone who wants to build theirs up.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't know if they contribute to rep allowance, but they seem to draw more attention from the whiners than even the pos rep debate did. First it's "gotta have reps..I won't post as much if I don't get them..more more more reps". Then it's "I'm being stalked by neg reppers......my manhood is being attacked.....wah wah wah".

So, if you find out rep allowance is increased when you give out negs, let me know, and I'll volunteer to be negged repped by anyone who wants to build theirs up.

See, that's where your warped mind is wrong, I never said I would leave without reps and I NEVER SAID "IF I DON'T GET THEM I WON'T POST AS MUCH." - You can't seem to shut up about it. Sad

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I wonder when 90% of your posts will stop referring to me in some underlying msg in your mind ? Or will you lie and deny doing that ?

PJ, you really NEED to stop this conflict with Tam and Glorydaz.
I asked you nicely in a PM. Remember? Cease or desist now or
GM will enter the picture?

glorydaz

See, that's where your warped mind is wrong, I never said I would leave without reps and I NEVER SAID "IF I DON'T GET THEM I WON'T POST AS MUCH." - You can't seem to shut up about it. Sad

for me, my interest would wane somewhat. i certainly wouldn't be on here as much. i don't care if there is no rep at all, but re-setting once a month is like not having it anyway -

call me superficial but the reps draw me to TOL

i can do that now too. just my childish mentality, but i really enjoy giving and getting reps.

:popcorn:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ, you really NEED to stop this conflict with Tam and Glorydaz.
I asked you nicely in a PM. Remember? Cease or desist now or
GM will enter the picture?

I don't care for your threats or what "picture" you enter. GD starts it and Tam chimes in to perpetuate a conversation that speaks of me. Mind your own business. They both think they are some kind of interrogatrix.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Glorydaz and Tam are good Christian Women who deserve respect. Are you willing to lose all the immense respect I don't have for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.