Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Can't keep up, can ya? If you stopped whining and got to work just think what you could accomplish.

The boy hates those little wheelbarrow loads of dirt that disappear from that pile (of reps) he's been hoarding and gloating over like it's a mountain of gold doubloons.

Look...that's him on guard. :comeout:

Is that your warped perception of me ? you're obsessed. Why do you keep posting to me and following me and my posts and my blog

glorydaz

Is that your warped perception of me ? you're obsessed. Why do you keep posting to me and following me and my posts and my blog

Your blog? Wow, I'm really impressed now.

Why do you keep posting to me and following me and my posts? You're obsessed with me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I find it strange how there's this collective of fogies that are obligated to stick together even if they don't agree completely. So, if one of the hive doesn't like somebody the they all must not like them. No free will or individual thought at all. I pray that I'm never like that and maintain my independence.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
half as wimpy as your boy

Patrick, I hope you are not referring to her son. Family members should always be off limits.

I find it strange how there's this collective of fogies that are obligated to stick together even if they don't agree completely. So, if one of the hive doesn't like somebody the they all must not like them. No free will or individual thought at all. I pray that I'm never like that and maintain my independence.

The *collective of fogies* would be MOTHERS in this case. I would also include fathers because they are parents as well.

Bottomline, family members are off limits regardless of how much members dislike/hate one another.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope. if somebody insults or questions my manhood, I speak up.

As you should ...

Besides Rusha, family already entered in in another post or thread, so . . .

In that case, you take it up with *that* person. Any mother or father would or should be overly offended when their children (or other family members) are used as a weapon to personally insult them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As you should ...

In that case, you take it up with *that* person. Any mother or father would or should be overly offended when their children (or other family members) are used as a weapon to personally insult them.

it IS THAT person, Tambora. I took up both comments with my wimp comment. I just can't believe mothers and grandmothers behave like this.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
it IS THAT person, Tambora. I took up both comments with my wimp comment. I just can't believe mothers and grandmothers behave like this.

Well, we ARE human after all. When it comes to our children, we are similar to mother bears.

Just as your family members are also off limits.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, we ARE human after all. When it comes to our children, we are similar to mother bears.

Just as your family members are also off limits.

Thanks, you've always been on the level. I'm seiously trying to ignore it all but the personal insults keep coming from mama bears:jawdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.