Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It was already fulfilled by the shed blood of Christ Jesus on the cross.

The NC was put in place.

(Mark 14:24) He said to them, "This is My blood that establishes the covenant; it is shed for many.

Christ Jesus isn't coming back down to planet earth to shed His blood again to make a new covenant.

The NC was made and put in place at the cross.

Paul was a minister of the NC.

Because you choose to follow John Nelson Darby, you have to deny the NC.

Don't you ever tire of typing "John Nelson Darby?" And, why use
his middle name every time? Sounds a bit mental to me!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TeT, I'll bet when somebody asks you your name, you give
them your first, middle and last name? Example; My name is
Charles Melton Sutton!

musterion

You're really bad at analogies.

No, the analogy is apt. The problem is on your end, per the usual. Only difference is, we KNOW that Judas followed Christ's teachings (for awhile). We DON'T know that re: Crowley/Darby. You just wishcast it and that "makes it true," as a child would think.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Establishes it with, by means of blood shed for, the two houses of Israel.

Correct, the NC was made to the House of Israel and the House of Judah, as promised.

Just as God had promised.

Yep

You receive the benefit of it by grace (if you receive God's grace at all), not by the letter of the covenant.

Everyone in the NC receives grace. God dispensed grace, that's what the NC is all about.

The NC is not of the letter, but of the spirit.

No one said He'll need to shed blood again.

It is you who denies the NC.

How are you going to have a NC in the future with no shed blood?

(Heb 9:18) This is why even the first covenant was not put into effect without blood.

And you better hope you're right that He's not returning.

I'm in Christ Jesus, I have no worries. I have rest in Christ Jesus.

He was a minister only of the Spirit of the N.C., not the letter of it (2 Cor 3:6)

This is where you Darby followers are off your rockers.

The NC is a spiritual covenant, not a written on stone covenant.

There is no "spirit of the NC", that's like saying the "spirit of the Holy Spirit".

which was given ONLY to the houses of Israel, to whom he was not sent (Gal 2:9).

Because you think all Israelites are Jews, you are really confused.

In clinging to a covenant that was not intended and will never be given to you, you deny God's grace.

Nope.

God's grace was given to the whole world when the NC was put in place by the shed blood of Christ Jesus.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, the analogy is apt. The problem is on your end, per the usual. Only difference is, we KNOW that Judas followed Christ's teachings (for awhile). We DON'T know that re: Crowley/Darby. You just wishcast it and that "makes it true," as a child would think.

Darby's teachings were rooted in the occult long before Crowley was even born.

Crowley took Darby's teachings, which were rooted in the occult, Esotericism, Theosophy etc., and patterned his satanic religion called Thelema off of Darby's Dispensationalism.

There is no analogy between Darby & Crowley / Jesus & Judas

musterion

Darby's teachings were rooted in the occult

Prove it from Darby's own writings.

Crowley took Darby's teachings, which were rooted in the occult, Esotericism, Theosophy etc., and patterned his satanic religion called Thelema off of Darby's Dispensationalism.
Prove it from Crowley's own writings, not from your own childish imagination.

And even if you did, that would prove only that Crowley twisted something for a purpose it was not intended. Much the same as you do with God's promises to the houses of Israel and Judah. See how that works yet? It's the point of the analogy you didn't get.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of Judas and analogies; if you Dispensationalists didn't think all Israelites were Jews, you might see the analogy in how the one Disciple of the 12 who betrayed Jesus was Judas.

HINT: pronounce only the first syllable of "Judas"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Speaking of Judas and analogies; if you Dispensationalists didn't think all Israelites were Jews, you might see the analogy in how the one Disciple of the 12 who betrayed Jesus was Judas.

HINT: pronounce only the first syllable of "Judas"

Nothing about John Nelson Darby in this post? Why?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prove it from Darby's own writings.

Already did.

I gave you a side by side comparison of the occult terms that Darby and Helena Blavatsky used.

Darby used the same exact occult terms Helena Blavatsky used.

Darby called God "the heavenly architect". Darby used occult terms such as: "vital force", "divine mind", "divine energy", "unintelligent energy", "energy of faith", "vital principle", "vital energy", "energy of love", and others in his writings.

These are all esoteric occult terms.

Prove it from Crowley's own writings, not from your own childish imagination.

From John Nelson Darby:

"When the carnal and unintelligent energy of Peter employs force to defend Him, who, if He would, had only needed to have gone away when a word from His lips had cast down to the ground all those who came to take Him, and the word that revealed to them the object of their search deprived them of all power to seize it."

From "Theosophical Review", Volume 6:

"It is evidently first apparent as a blind force seeking the light of self-perception and from this it arises that we are often puzzled by the appearance of an apparent unintelligent energy, known to us as the law of necessity usurping the control of the Universe."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TeT, you say you're 50 year's old, and you act like a "Child man!" Please
explain? And, you never go to work, you're always on here! What's with
that?

Status
Not open for further replies.