Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's why heir is a King James Onlyist.

Almost all other Bible translations tell us Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

Her KJVO suits her MAD well.

Her one "ism" defends her other "ism".

But, even the KJV proves her wrong, as you pointed out.

heir is just another follower of John Nelson Darby, with some E.W. Bullinger thrown in.

She's a mess

Another comment from one of the "Unsaved!"

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're digging yourself a hole that you might not be able to get out of, and you're making yourself a laughing-stock.

If you didn't realize it, Jesus Christ went to the Cross for a reason, and things did change after the Cross. If you don't know this - start over. You want to learn about the Gospel of the Grace of God - not the Gospel of the Kingdom to Israel. So, you will need to read the writings of the Apostle Paul. If not, you have burnt offerings to make.

This is true.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is what you Dispies do.

Despite the mountain of evidence that shows the connection of Aleister Crowley to John Nelson Darby, you demand "evidence" that Crowley physically sat in a pew and heard Darby preach before Darby died when Crowley was 7 years old.

You're a desperate man trying to defend a false teaching.

Who really cares what Darby, Crudley, Madeline Murray O'Hare, Charley Manson, Hitler, Attila the Hun, Bela Lugosi, or even Billy Graham has to/had to say? I read and study God's Word and I see; NO Calvinism, NO Darby (who until TeT mentioned him, I didn't know who he was!) NO famous commentator, etc.!

What I see is Paul's Gospel, given to him by the "risen Christ!" Paul
was sent to the gentiles with the "Grace message" that is the same
message for today! God's Grace through our faith plus nothing else!
We must first, hear the Word preached, realize we're a lost sinner,
place our faith in the risen Christ, be sealed by the Holy Spirit,
and, baptized (not water) into the "Body of Christ!"

Is that what, TeT, Nang, and PSP believe? All of the above can
be backed by Scripture! The three I mentioned HATE dispensa-
tionalism yet, that's what dispensationalists believe!

They also believe; Paul was sent to the gentiles with the Grace
Message, while Peter and the rest were sent to preach the "
Kingdom Message to the House of Israel! Today, both Jew and
gentile can both be in the "Body of Christ," through placing
their faith in Christ!

Do these beliefs sound "satanic or devilish?" Do they? If you
say yes, then, you're rejecting God's Grace and He will judge
you according to your works! Then, well, you know what happens
after that!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't see how this helps the discussion.

Perhaps, it will cause them to look deeper into themselves
to find out if they're truly in the Body of Christ?

2 Corinthians 13:5 states; "Examine yourselves, whether ye be
in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves,
how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I truly believe TeT and PPS aren't saved! Not when they try and
compare Paul's Gospel, as preached by dispensationalists, such
as I, has a direct connection to evil men such as LaVey and
Alistair Crowley! Nang, and Tet are trying to make a connection
between Satanism and dispensationalism!

Those that are doing that, in my opinion are "Unsaved!" I truly believe that!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Dispensationalists impose the doctrines of Darby/Scofield as being "gospel" which does not accord with historical and scriptural gospel message.

Dispies believe the mystical sensationalisms invented and purported by Darby, rather than simply resting by faith in the plain truths of the Word of God.

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

It's the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV).

I'm sorry your church failed/refused to teach you of the hidden wisdom of God and of the later manifold wisdom of God revealed through the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world was hid in God (Ephesians 3:9-10 KJV) that included Gentiles such as we (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV). They were supposed to have made you see what it is, but instead hid it from you. What a shame.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe that the current age is properly referred to as the Dispensation of Grace. That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Please explain to me how this belief "denies what Jesus accomplished on the cross."

The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.

If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Why do you play games? Why not just say "yes" or "no" when asked if the NC is in place right now?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How can say that and still claim that we "deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross."

Because eschatology doesn't determine salvation.

Just because you've bought into Darby's eschatology and Zionism, it doesn't mean your faith in Christ Jesus is invalid.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

The yellow highlighted above is you, and who Paul was referring to.

You're a follower of John Nelson Darby

Darby was a prince of this world, and taught the wisdom of the world

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I truly believe TeT and PPS aren't saved! Not when they try and
compare Paul's Gospel, as preached by dispensationalists, such
as I, has a direct connection to evil men such as LaVey and
Alistair Crowley!

We're not comparing Paul's gospel to Aleister Crowley and LaVey, were comparing the teachings of John Nelson Darby to Crowley and LaVey.

You don't follow Paul's gospel, you follow the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

Here's a simple test:

1) Paul said he was a minister of the New Covemant

2) John Nelson Darby said Paul didn't preach the New Covenant, and that the New Covenant was put on hold.

Who do you follow?

musterion

“Behold the days come," saith the Lord, "when I will make a new covenant WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH; not according to the covenant that I made with THEIR FATHERS...For ALL [of Israel] shall know Me, from the least to the greatest.”
Under the terms of the NC, it has been guaranteed that ALL OF ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED (Rom 11:26-27; Heb 9:11-12). That has not happened yet, and you are not Israel. You are not Judah. The NC was promised to others, not to you or to any of us here.

You are a Gentile, according to the flesh. Like the rest of us you are under the dispensing of God's grace, not someone else's covenant. To claim you are a participant in the NC makes you a thief seeking to break in and steal what God said IS NOT OURS.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Under the terms of the NC, ALL OF ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED (Heb 9:9-12).

All of Israel was saved.

That has not happened yet, and you are not Israel.

Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of God, the Israel of God.

You are not Judah. The NC was not intended for you or for any of us here.

The Gentiles became fellow heirs in the Promise.

You are a Gentile, according to the flesh.

There is no longer a distinction between Jew and Gentile. All who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham.

Why do you keep looking to the flesh?

Like the rest of us you are under the dispensing of God's grace, not someone else's covenant.

Again, there is no longer a distinction, why do you keep making a distinction between the flesh?

To claim you are a participant in the NC makes you a thief seeking to break in and steal what God said IS NOT OURS.

All of God's promises are "Yes" in Christ Jesus.

In Christ Jesus, I'm an heir to all the promises, and they are "YES" in Christ Jesus.

You however, keep looking to the flesh.

musterion

All of humanity today are Gentiles in the sense that all have been counted as in unbelief. There is no Jew or Gentile in Christ; nor is there Jew or Gentile in God's dealing with the lost today.

The problem is, you keep trying to rob a certain group of people of something God promised to them when that distinction WAS still in place. He will yet fulfill to them, but He never promised it to you.

We don't need to try to claim His covenants. His grace is sufficient for all of us, if we avail ourselves to it. And in Christ it's the ONLY thing He's given us.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God made that promise to Israel of the flesh, and will fulfill it to Israel of the flesh.

It was already fulfilled by the shed blood of Christ Jesus on the cross.

The NC was put in place.

(Mark 14:24) He said to them, "This is My blood that establishes the covenant; it is shed for many.

Christ Jesus isn't coming back down to planet earth to shed His blood again to make a new covenant.

The NC was made and put in place at the cross.

Paul was a minister of the NC.

Because you choose to follow John Nelson Darby, you have to deny the NC.

musterion

(Mark 14:24) He said to them, "This is My blood that establishes the covenant; it is shed for many.
Establishes it with, by means of blood shed for, the two houses of Israel. Just as God had promised. You receive the benefit of it by grace (if you receive God's grace at all), not by the letter of the covenant.

Christ Jesus isn't coming back down to planet earth to shed His blood again to make a new covenant.
No one said He'll need to shed blood again. And you better hope you're right that He's not returning.

Paul was a minister of the NC.
He was a minister only of the Spirit of the N.C., not the letter of it (2 Cor 3:6) which was given ONLY to the houses of Israel, to whom he was not sent (Gal 2:9).

In clinging to a covenant that was not intended and will never be given to you, you deny God's grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.