Nang's attack on logic, reason, and truth!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you are curious, Gros, and I'm not sure you are - Nang acts like an offended brother to me - or well - in this case offended sister.

Proverbs 18:19 (KJ21)
9 An offended brother is harder to be won back than a stronghold city, and his contentions are like the bars of a castle.

And I think it goes way back.
I've wondered how to get her out of that role she now automatically falls into when she comes here because I remember when she did not always go there but was often chased there...

You may not realize it but I was at odds with several and acting out...so I know what it is like. :(

I think you're just fine Rain! It's Nang whose in the wrong!

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nang is one of my favorite posters. She never met a pot she could resist stirring. Until now, maybe. :)

Daniel1611

Dispensationalism is an unbiblical, man made doctrine. The Bible says circumcision availeth nothing. Dispies say circumcision is important.

The Bible says there is no difference between Jew and Greek. Dispies say there is.

The Bible says the New Covenant is a better covenant. Dispies say its not.

Need I go on? Dispensationalism is a man made doctrine crafted by apostates.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism is an unbiblical, man made doctrine. .

You have "God made" doctrine, or "woman made" doctrine? If you have correct doctrine, should we follow it, if you are a "man?" Are you a man? Yes? Then, should we follow you? Sohistry, "fluff," as this "man made" spam says nothing, does NADA to your "argument," or anyone's-all it is is"filler," that sounds impressive.

You bore us-that stumper has been used more than 766544800887665436899000098 times, in the last year, over the web.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism is an unbiblical, man made doctrine. The Bible says circumcision availeth nothing. Dispies say circumcision is important.

The Bible says there is no difference between Jew and Greek. Dispies say there is.

Baloney! Neg-rep for you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yes.

The dispy church gives their money to support flesh Israel, who are so obviously not Gods people.

So easily conned are they that they expect to fly away from having to face the beast when he arises.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
[/B]

Baloney! Neg-rep for you.

You do not know Gros.

You are so fleshy, how could you know anything except to learn from men.

Jer 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
Jer 17:6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
So easily conned are they that they expect to fly away from having to face the beast when he arises.

LA

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

:up:

Yes indeed.

Dispies even deny that the New Covenant is in place right now.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispies even deny that the New Covenant is in place right now.

Correct.I deny that:

-the NC is in effect today
-the NC is in place today, deny that it is inaugurated, and ..
-that it is applicable to members of the body of Christ.

Do I "deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross," and am I not adhering to Paul's gospel, and therefore lost?

Explain what "Paul's gospel" is, as I've asked you over10 times.

This weasel won't touch this post, as it will, once again, expose him for the satanic droid, that he is, poser, child of the devil, habituall liar, and wimp, that he is.

Read it:
They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.. Why do you deny the New Covenant.(to GM)How can you say you follow Paul, and then deny the NC is in place right now?”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

glorydaz

Nang and I haven't gotten along since the first time
I posted with her. She may be a wonderful warm-
hearted human being away from her Laptop however,
the moment she begins to type, she turns from, Dr.
Jekyll into Mrs. Hyde. She takes on the characteristics
of a, cranky, grouchy, mean-spirited, name calling,
"Misanthrope!"

I have no doubt that, while she's typing away, there's
an otherworldly scowl on her face. A grimace that would
chill the heart of a Marine Corp Drill Sargent! Eyes blood-
shot with animosity and horrific thoughts of anguished
vengeance on those who, "dare" to disagree with her
stoic belief system.

No doubt she mumbles angrily as she seeks to formulate
the most vicious diatribe she can articulate, in a grandiose
manner. She pounds away at the keys, as if she were
driving nails through a concrete slab! No one in her
vicinity dares to interrupt her rage, and ever advancing
uncontrollable onslaught!

Her latest "victim" is, Dispensationalism and its faithful
adherers. She will stop at nothing to disgrace and
humiliate those who are faithful to "Paul's Gospel" and
the "Dispensation of Grace." She has done her best to
align dispensationalism with Satanic origins and evil
intent! This woman is an enemy of logic and reason!

Yeah, and it can't be true of everyone who thinks they are one of the chosen and elect......can it? :help:

glorydaz

Christ is not in you.

If Christ was in you then you would be gracious and have understanding.

I'm pretty sure our Lord had perfect understanding, and He wasn't concerned about being "gracious" when He spoke the TRUTH.

Matthew 23:27KJV
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm pretty sure our Lord had perfect understanding, and He wasn't concerned about being "gracious" when He spoke the TRUTH.

Matthew 23:27KJV
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.​

Amen!