Nang's attack on logic, reason, and truth!

glorydaz

If you are curious, Gros, and I'm not sure you are - Nang acts like an offended brother to me - or well - in this case offended sister.

Proverbs 18:19 (KJ21)
9 An offended brother is harder to be won back than a stronghold city, and his contentions are like the bars of a castle.

And I think it goes way back.
I've wondered how to get her out of that role she now automatically falls into when she comes here because I remember when she did not always go there but was often chased there...

You may not realize it but I was at odds with several and acting out...so I know what it is like. :(

I agree, she used to be nicer, but she started thinking too highly of herself, and it's resulted in her being MEAN as well as WRONG. :nono:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism is an unbiblical, man made doctrine. The Bible says circumcision availeth nothing. Dispies say circumcision is important.

The Bible says there is no difference between Jew and Greek. Dispies say there is.

The Bible says the New Covenant is a better covenant. Dispies say its not.

Need I go on? Dispensationalism is a man made doctrine crafted by apostates.

You say, dispensationalists push for 'circumcision?' You have got
to be one of the most "ignorant" posters on TOL!

glorydaz

Dispensationalism is an unbiblical, man made doctrine. The Bible says circumcision availeth nothing. Dispies say circumcision is important.

The Bible says there is no difference between Jew and Greek. Dispies say there is.

Proving you know NOTHING about what you are against.
Do you know anything about what you're for?
Or, are you as ignorant of what you're for as you are for what you're against?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You do not know Gros.

You are so fleshy, how could you know anything except to learn from men.

Jer 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
Jer 17:6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

LA

:rotfl:

glorydaz

Hmm...why does that put me in mind of witches (Macbeth)?

"Fair is foul, and foul is fair:
Hover through the fog and filthy air".

Nang gave me a neg rep and called this comment "ugly".

I say the Truth hurts. :chuckle:

And, it proves she's reading what people say about her, so that's probably a good thing.

john w

Hall of Fame
"You do not know Gros.You are so fleshy, how could you know anything except to learn from men."-LALost

Stunning. And you learn from God, in contrast to "from men?" From whom should we learn? You? Are you a woman, or an alien, from whom we can learn, as you taught all of us, not to learn, "from men?"

Well?

Sophistry. A deceptive gimmick, is this "from men" qualifier, as it means nothing, and is fluff, and deceitful, and kindergarten.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

True.

LA