MUSLIM TERRORISTS RAMPAGE IN BAKERSFIELD

fzappa13

Milicent Martyn, President of the Bakersfield branch of the NSA commented, 'Whilst we of course condemn all such senseless acts of violence, the National Spooners Association cannot in any way be blamed. Spooning is a national hobby. Even those who have had their eyes gouged out would have to be blind to think it was our fault. It had nothing to do with spoons being so freely available. It could just as easily have been a fork incident.'

Later in our programme we will be holding an interview with Uri Geller...

:darwinsm:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
don't forget spoonboy:

latest

Don't forget Spoonman
Soundgarden - Spoonman

fzappa13

I do hope this doesn't devolve into a gun debate because there is so much more at play here. Democrats and Republicans using each others supposedly adversarial stances to get what they both want being one such point.

OCTOBER23

John Lackland

John was an able administrator interested in law and government but he neither trusted others nor was trusted by them.

Heavy taxation, disputes with the Church (John was excommunicated by the Pope in 1209) and unsuccessful attempts to recover his French possessions made him unpopular. Many of his barons rebelled, and in June 1215 they forced King John to sign a peace treaty accepting their reforms.

This treaty, later known as Magna Carta, limited royal powers, defined feudal obligations between the King and the barons, and guaranteed a number of rights.

The most influential clauses concerned the freedom of the Church; the redress of grievances of owners and tenants of land; the need to consult the Great Council of the Realm so as to prevent unjust taxation; mercantile and trading relationships; regulation of the machinery of justice so that justice be denied to no one; and the requirement to control the behaviour of royal officials.

The most important clauses established the basis of habeas corpus ('you have the body'), i.e. that no one shall be imprisoned except by due process of law, and that 'to no one will we sell, to no one will we refuse or delay right or justice'.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In other news, this attack has spawned a heated, and often rancorous debate as to the responsibility of the victims for their own injuries due to their flagrant disregard for personal safety by congregating in an unprotected public space. :plain:
:thumb: Brilliant bit of inferential.

fzappa13

In other news today, a lone man entered the annual National Calvinist convention and began attacking attendees with a spoon shouting "Go to hell!" While his identity is as yet unknown he was wearing a shirt with the term "Sozo" on it. Authorities think the attack was unrelated to the recent tragedy in Bakersfield.

Spitfire

When was the last Christian beheading?:confused:
I asked the same question once and someone linked me to an article about a guy who was clearly insane and murdered someone who was gay and I guess that was interpreted to mean it was obviously a Christian hate crime or something. I can't find that thread anymore.

I've just been noticing that in light of recent events a lot of lefists have been changing their tune from "Islam isn't violent, we just need to show Muslims a little respect!" to "Well, don't forget that Christians are/were/have been violent too!"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I asked the same question once and someone linked me to an article about a guy who was clearly insane and murdered someone who was gay and I guess that was interpreted to mean it was obviously a Christian hate crime or something. I can't find that thread anymore.

I've just been noticing that in light of recent events a lot of lefists have been changing their tune from "Islam isn't violent, we just need to show Muslims a little respect!" to "Well, Christians are/were/have been violent too!"

mooslim apologists

is there a more disgusting form of life?

besides mooslims, of course

rexlunae

Do you think that mainstream Muslims identify any more with what Daesh does than mainstream Christians do with that example?

I've just been noticing that in light of recent events a lot of lefists have been changing their tune from "Islam isn't violent, we just need to show Muslims a little respect!" to "Well, don't forget that Christians are/were/have been violent too!"

I don't think any group has a monopoly on violence.