MUSLIM TERRORISTS RAMPAGE IN BAKERSFIELD

fzappa13

In other news, congress has finally broken the budget impasse that saw the budget being held hostage to a little known rider that concerned how to address the 9/11 tragedy. Apparently, Republicans wanted to ban Muslims from all flights while Democrats supported banning jets. The final compromise agreed upon was to prohibit the use of larger size jets except for military purposes while banning Muslims from all flights unless accompanied by an armed Christian.

rexlunae

... and the point of this thread.

No, I think I got that. You think gun control is silly because you're afraid that terrorists will resort to spoons if they can't get their hands on guns. What would you say the threat level is of a spoon-armed person relative to a gun-armed person? Feel free to guess.

fzappa13

No, I think I got that. You think gun control is silly because you're afraid that terrorists will resort to spoons if they can't get their hands on guns. What would you say the threat level is of a spoon-armed person relative to a gun-armed person? Feel free to guess.

Forget that ... how about a JET? :shocked:

Zeke

At approximately 10:00 a.m. MST a group of a six Syrian men claiming to be members of ISIS stormed into the local IHOP restaurant in Bakersfield, California and began randomly attacking the patrons gouging their eyes out with spoons while shouting “Allah Akbar”. Several patrons began to defend themselves with their own spoons and soon subdued the attackers. One patron said “ Thank God I was having soup, I don't think my tea spoon would have held up.”

Upon hearing of the attack, Senator Feinstein called for an immediate moratorium on the sale and manufacture of spoons. Governor Brown declared a state of emergency and directed all state and local law enforcement to increase patrols around all retail food establishments. He also reiterated Senator Feinstein's concern about the sale and manufacture of spoons. President Obama was not immediately available for comment but a White House spokesman said, “While the President does not condone violence in any form, it would be unfortunate if we let this tragedy cause us to be prejudicial in how we treat any group of people, most especially Muslims extremists. The president also feels that, while it might be premature to move to ban the sale and manufacture of spoons the matter does deserve some consideration.”

I would only be concerned if the government was also conducting a similar exercise at the same time in Bakersfield, Plus I would like to find out who would prosper from a spoon shortage before I blame six possible patsy types trotted out by the corporate media.

fzappa13

In my little analogy you'll note that the attackers and defendants were equally armed ... with spoons. When both any potential attackers and their targets are equally armed the outcome is not so sure and this, in and of itself, is pretty strong deterrent to the type of coward that thinks they are slaughtering the unarmed. Banning guns only endangers the law abiding in that the lawless will have no qualms about acquiring and using them. Spoons? Jets? We're just talking a matter of scale.

But, there is a more important point to this thread. Actually, several.

fzappa13

Has that ever happened? I mean, purchasing a jet? Because otherwise, we can pretty much terminate them with extreme prejudice if they have one.

Why purchase one when you can steal it? Sorta like a gun ... or a spoon.

Last edited:

fzappa13

I would only be concerned if the government was also conducting a similar exercise at the same time in Bakersfield, Plus I would like to find out who would prosper from a spoon shortage before I blame six possible patsy types trotted out by the corporate media.

Ah, our media and it's effect on what we believe. Very good. I had hoped that, in changing the weapons but leaving the participants the same the media's role in this and the intent of both them and the politicians whose reputations they create might be a little more obvious to those who are swayed by them. Another very important point I hoped to make with my little offering.

rexlunae

Why purchase on when you can steal it? Sorta like a gun ... or a spoon.

It's easier if you can purchase. Of course, there will be some guns somewhere regardless of what we do, but if it's not legal to own them, you can be arrested the moment you're caught with them, and the guns taken out of circulation.

OCTOBER23

Thank God I was having soup
-------------------------------
FRAPPE' ,

What kind of Soup was it, Tomato or Chicken Noodle ?

rexlunae

In my little analogy you'll note that the attackers and defendants were equally armed ... with spoons.

So? Maybe we should let people carry tactical nukes. Equally armed == no harm?

When both any potential attackers and their targets are equally armed the outcome is not so sure and this, in and of itself, is pretty strong deterrent to the type of coward that thinks they are slaughtering the unarmed.

Because we all know someone we lost because they were spooned to death.

Banning guns only endangers the law abiding in that the lawless will have no qualms about acquiring and using them. Spoons? Jets?

If you were going to kill someone, and you could choose a spoon or a gun, which would you choose?

We're just talking a matter of scale.

And you don't think that's important?

But, there is a more important point to this thread. Actually, several.

To demonstrate that gun nuts are bad at math?

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

At approximately 10:00 a.m. MST a group of a six Syrian men claiming to be members of ISIS stormed into the local IHOP restaurant in Bakersfield, California and began randomly attacking the patrons gouging their eyes out with spoons while shouting “Allah Akbar”. Several patrons began to defend themselves with their own spoons and soon subdued the attackers. One patron said “ Thank God I was having soup, I don't think my tea spoon would have held up.”

Upon hearing of the attack, Senator Feinstein called for an immediate moratorium on the sale and manufacture of spoons. Governor Brown declared a state of emergency and directed all state and local law enforcement to increase patrols around all retail food establishments. He also reiterated Senator Feinstein's concern about the sale and manufacture of spoons. President Obama was not immediately available for comment but a White House spokesman said, “While the President does not condone violence in any form, it would be unfortunate if we let this tragedy cause us to be prejudicial in how we treat any group of people, most especially Muslims extremists. The president also feels that, while it might be premature to move to ban the sale and manufacture of spoons the matter does deserve some consideration.”

Milicent Martyn, President of the Bakersfield branch of the NSA commented, 'Whilst we of course condemn all such senseless acts of violence, the National Spooners Association cannot in any way be blamed. Spooning is a national hobby. Even those who have had their eyes gouged out would have to be blind to think it was our fault. It had nothing to do with spoons being so freely available. It could just as easily have been a fork incident.'

Later in our programme we will be holding an interview with Uri Geller...

exminister

Mutual Assured Destruction aka MAD

It's the Cold War between the US and Russia just on a smaller scale.

Now spoons, what's next?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Later in our programme we will be holding an interview with Uri Geller...

don't forget spoonboy:

latest