MUSLIM TERRORISTS RAMPAGE IN BAKERSFIELD

fzappa13

At approximately 10:00 a.m. MST a group of a six Syrian men claiming to be members of ISIS stormed into the local IHOP restaurant in Bakersfield, California and began randomly attacking the patrons gouging their eyes out with spoons while shouting “Allah Akbar”. Several patrons began to defend themselves with their own spoons and soon subdued the attackers. One patron said “ Thank God I was having soup, I don't think my tea spoon would have held up.”

Upon hearing of the attack, Senator Feinstein called for an immediate moratorium on the sale and manufacture of spoons. Governor Brown declared a state of emergency and directed all state and local law enforcement to increase patrols around all retail food establishments. He also reiterated Senator Feinstein's concern about the sale and manufacture of spoons. President Obama was not immediately available for comment but a White House spokesman said, “While the President does not condone violence in any form, it would be unfortunate if we let this tragedy cause us to be prejudicial in how we treat any group of people, most especially Muslims extremists. The president also feels that, while it might be premature to move to ban the sale and manufacture of spoons the matter does deserve some consideration.”

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
“While the President does not condone violence in any form, it would be unfortunate if we let this tragedy cause us to be prejudicial in how we treat any group of people, most especially Muslims extremists.

:darwinsm:

:thumb:

JosephR

ehh no problem... south siders,, crips.. AB... will take care of forgein terrorist in major cities..

JosephR

the CIA is way ahead of you .. armies in mexico to colombia are waiting to be mobilized..

think of this,,, learn Spanish or Arabic?

South Americans are Catholic...

you dont surprise the DoD

they have a plan of everything they can think if ,20 years ago..

JosephR

You can thank your church for the violent history... FYI.

Christians were pacifists until Rome dreamed up the just war theory.

there was no Christians that Yeshua would recognize that came from rome...

Essene .. Master.. shall I bear my sword?

Words of Peter, founder of your church... "the rock"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i think i got it

gun control, right?

shoulda put "rape" in the thread title

or "knob"

Foxfire

At approximately 10:00 a.m. MST a group of a six Syrian men claiming to be members of ISIS stormed into the local IHOP restaurant in Bakersfield, California and began randomly attacking the patrons gouging their eyes out with spoons while shouting “Allah Akbar”. Several patrons began to defend themselves with their own spoons and soon subdued the attackers. One patron said “ Thank God I was having soup, I don't think my tea spoon would have held up.”

Upon hearing of the attack, Senator Feinstein called for an immediate moratorium on the sale and manufacture of spoons. Governor Brown declared a state of emergency and directed all state and local law enforcement to increase patrols around all retail food establishments. He also reiterated Senator Feinstein's concern about the sale and manufacture of spoons. President Obama was not immediately available for comment but a White House spokesman said, “While the President does not condone violence in any form, it would be unfortunate if we let this tragedy cause us to be prejudicial in how we treat any group of people, most especially Muslims extremists. The president also feels that, while it might be premature to move to ban the sale and manufacture of spoons the matter does deserve some consideration.”

In other news, this attack has spawned a heated, and often rancorous debate as to the responsibility of the victims for their own injuries due to their flagrant disregard for personal safety by congregating in an unprotected public space. :plain:

fzappa13

In other news, this attack has spawned a heated, and often rancorous debate as to the responsibility of the victims for their own injuries due to their flagrant disregard for personal safety by congregating in an unprotected public space. :plain:

An inevitable concern. :chuckle: