Moron of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
While I rarely engage in name calling on an artless level, the volume of posts of late so dense that not even thought can appear to escape them demands some form of recognition and, after a fashion, feint, sardonic praise.

So here it is...today has already produced two strong end of the year contenders. For my money our resident gross malcontent slid into serious consideration with this bit of rope:

I have attempted to speak against "billybobs" racial filth and therefore, Knight has given me a warning. Evidently billybob is a friend of his and therefore, Knight is seeking to censure me from calling out billybob as a racist bigot. Knight says I'm being disruptive. Well, when I hear scum like billybob speaking foul things against minorities I'll speak up. Knight---"Make my day!!"

Which earned this observation:

You are a moron.

And not just a protest buried in an obscure (read his or TSF's threads--and if you do you'll be in rare company) rant, but set out as an OP to draw attention to what may one day be remembered as the most creative "Goodbye cruel forums!" thread ever unleashed on TOL.

But just when you thought it couldn't get any more clearly, tragically moronic, up steps TSF to the plate with a shot to (and out of) left field that might never come down.

...they said Mark Furman was a racist... but hey, i personally dont think calling someone N... is racist...
Then you're an even bigger moron. So congrats on MOTD honors. :first:

It was a tight--wait for it--race. :plain:

The floor is yours. Mop at will. :e4e:

bybee

While I rarely engage in name calling on an artless level, the volume of posts of late so dense that not even thought can appear to escape them demands some form of recognition and, after a fashion, feint, sardonic praise.

So here it is...today has already produced two strong end of the year contenders. For my money our resident gross malcontent slid into serious consideration with this bit of rope:

Which earned this observation:

And not just a protest buried in an obscure (read his or TSF's threads--and if you do you'll be in rare company) rant, but set out as an OP to draw attention to what may one day be remembered as the most creative "Goodbye cruel forums!" thread ever unleashed on TOL.

But just when you thought it couldn't get any more clearly, tragically moronic, up steps TSF to the plate with a shot to left field that might never come down.

The floor is yours. Mop at will. :e4e:

I don't dare!:madmad:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
this is why TOL is what it is

Ah, sour grapes and sorry Chrys, but your lie/not a lie and neg rep is beneath us/I neg rep revelation posts just weren't strong enough to keep you in the running so far. If it's any consolation though, you're still up for pragmatic hypocrite of the year in the Heretic's Best Of 2012 Critic's Choice Awards.

So just keep posting. :thumb: Who knows where that will take you?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Moron of the Day

The day ain't over!

But so far my vote is for .....

I have attempted to speak against "billybobs" racial filth and therefore, Knight has given me a warning. Evidently billybob is a friend of his and therefore, Knight is seeking to censure me from calling out billybob as a racist bigot. Knight says I'm being disruptive. Well, when I hear scum like billybob speaking foul things against minorities I'll speak up. Knight---"Make my day!!"
getsmiley-7.gif

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
this thread is a good example of what I do not like about it
Of course it is. You don't like being the butt of a thing, or being closely examined for wants. You just like handing out that sort of award, you monumental shoe-in for Hypocrite of the Year you. :D

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah, sour grapes and sorry Chrys, but your lie/not a lie and neg rep is beneath us/I neg rep revelation posts just weren't strong enough to keep you in the running so far. If it's any consolation though, you're still up for pragmatic hypocrite of the year in the Heretic's Best Of 2012 Critic's Choice Awards.

So just keep posting. :thumb: Who knows where that will take you?
Plus I'm pretty sure he is going to help Obama get re-elected by keeping a thread open that exposes that fact that Romney is pro-abortion, pro-same sex marriage and appoints mostly liberal judges!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A4T chimes in on the new troll...

:mmph: You wouldn't know a truth smacker from a mocker if they were pointed out to you.

A little self-righteous goes a long way, and you still haven't arrived, not that any of us have and certainly not me.

meshak will be the author of "Studies In Red"

And the next meshak book after that "The Problem Is All Faults Lie With Others"

I know, I need an attitude adjustment :bang:

I think you are dead on target.

This one has at least one contending entry :)

(I really won't have to say much)

:confused: Lon, which one? Moron of the day.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Today's winner: MEshak, for reproducing her three part rant in Observations without any additional material...or apparent point. :first:

Enjoy your trophy and the vacation (unrelated). :thumb:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Instead of mocking those who are in error, we should be praying to God that He might set them aright. There's a lot more at stake than TOL. There are immortal souls at stake.

I propose that we all pray (at least) an Our Father for Meshak, Granite, The Horn, et al. for God to grant them the gift of faith, repentance, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.