Moron of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just gonna have to make room for more than one moron for today.
A tie?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Instead of mocking those who are in error, we should be praying to God that He might set them aright.
Depends on the error,Trad.

There's a lot more at stake than TOL. There are immortal souls at stake.
If God didn't have a sense of humor do you really think the Pope would have a hat like that? :think:

I propose that we all pray (at least) an Our Father for Meshak, Granite, The Horn, et al. for God to grant them the gift of faith, repentance, etc.
Absolutely. :thumb:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Instead of mocking those who are in error, we should be praying to God that He might set them aright. There's a lot more at stake than TOL. There are immortal souls at stake.

I propose that we all pray (at least) an Our Father for Meshak, Granite, The Horn, et al. for God to grant them the gift of faith, repentance, etc.

Depends on the error,Trad.

If God didn't have a sense of humor do you really think the Pope would have a hat like that? :think:

Absolutely. :thumb:

When I think of T/H, Psalmist, Knight, AMR, and others I'm thankful that our creator Father God has a sense of humor :crackup:

:think:

Yes! Absolutely.

I believe the message of Salvation is paramount, and prayer to our Heavenly Father in Jesus name for the lost without Jesus as their Savior, that many will come to that most marvelously wonderful saving grace by faith in Jesus.

John 14:6 and Romans 10:8-13.

:e4e:

Lon

Instead of mocking those who are in error, we should be praying to God that He might set them aright. There's a lot more at stake than TOL. There are immortal souls at stake.

Amen, but I didn't mention names! (Don't hit me if you make this list).

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Jesus mocked the pharisees like Meshak.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
While I rarely engage in name calling on an artless level, the volume of posts of late so dense that not even thought can appear to escape them demands some form of recognition and, after a fashion, feint, sardonic praise.

:e4e:

This is somewhat a spin on "Name That Pig", however that thread poses as a fun game, at face value! :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sometimes you have to preserve a thing for posterity. Here chrys throws a Fail Mary and swings for fenceless as he first declares and then disqualifies.

It's a rare moment of TOL clarity. Enjoy. :e4e:

another reluctant feminist
who
can't admit to being one
and
it is my fault because I don't know what a feminist is

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My name is mentioned many times in this thread in mocking way.

They seem to be so angry about me.

I seem to get many people's nerves. Most my threads are what is going on at the Christian communities that most of you don't want to talk about. It seems to apply to your churches, obviously.

the truth hurts.

peace, everyone.:)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
My name is mentioned many times in this thread in mocking way.

They seem to so angry about me.

I seem to get many people's nerves. Most my threads are what is going on at the Christian communities that most of you don't want to talk about. It seems to apply to your churches, obviously.

the truth hurts.

peace, everyone.:)

oh, but meshak - you gotta love the way this displays on the active threads board when it pops up:

Moron of the Day
Town Heretic
May 3rd, 2012 10:56 AM

:darwinsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.