ECT Modern boredom and the historic issue of Jesus as Messiah

Danoh

II Thessalonians 2:7-12 gives warning, prophecy, and reasons for end times deceptions.

We are witnessing a lawless people, who use a concept of grace to avoid holy living and worship, but attempt to appear pious and religious, by centering their energies on national Israel and teachings that advocate a return to that theocracy.

Peter revealed judgment would begin "at the house of God" (I Peter 4:17-19) which I take to be visible congregations of professing Christians in the last days. This is the will of God and His judgment for those who say His name, but possess no love for Jesus Christ or Truth.

This world's been living in "end times" and it's deceptions, ever since Genesis 3 - see Romans 1; Ephesians 2, but also, the hope that is 2 Cor. 5...

That is to say, Romans 5:8.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
iu

I have never in my life given nor received five highs.

HIGH FIVE!!!!

SaulToPaul 2

Too bad you continue to fail to catch the obviously legalistic or conditional acceptance you and your various pals practice towards one another.

Such only high-five one another on a point such will not high-five anyone who has made that same point, but who such consider not of their number.

You claim you believe the Scripture.

I've yet to see you show you actually believe what Paul wrote against such a practice, in the passage quoted below.

No thanks, I never was one easily won over by uncertain "friendships."

Saw this exact nonsense in "the (so called) 'Grace' Movement," way back when.

Or as your supposed "pattern" put that...

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8.

Huh?

Interplanner

So God wants all men to be saved, but does not allow some to be saved.

Your doctrine is horrible.

It's not horrible, but there needs to be a statement that God deliberates painfully about relegating some people to destruction. He always starts by wanting all to believe. Also, it is absolutely correct that it is not based on race. This is manifest in the NT, and is usually dropped by D'ists.