Mean TOL members

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings Nin

This really is so much fun...;)
smaller, I am accustomed to your inability to answer simple questions.

But NIN, I am awaiting your CONFESSION OF SINLESSNESS for what? Several posts now. So COUGH up that hairball.
Let me help you. On philo's thread you claim to know God calls homoism an abomination. Paul asked: Do we continue in sin so grace might abound? His answer was no, we don't. I am sorry to see you offer beanieboy a false sense of security, not only in the afterlife, but right here on earth. If you know something is wrong according to God Himself, and you are aware it leads to an early death or disease, why on earth you would keep them in such a thing is beyond me. Unless of course you hate him or really just don't care.

But you SEE Nin, If God did not want HOMOSEXUALITY to EXIST it would not BE HERE. He could easily just snap His Fingers and MAKE IT disappear but He doesn't.

Beanieboy can no more do ANYTHING about what he happens to be bound with THAN YOU.

IN ADDITION if you think homosexuality is WORSE than hating someone to the EXTENT that you would CONDEMN THEM TO ETERNAL TORTURE for what JESUS DIED FOR then you are the sicker one here NIN, no matter how much MAKE UP you put on.

So you see Nin, I see you in a WORSE CONDITION and do not envy beanieboy being called by God FROM THAT POSITION. He surely has a greater burden to bear eh?

Those things that are done is beanieboys BODY are judged, sentenced, and awaiting punishment. Beanieboy and the DISOBEDIENCE that is with him ARE NOT THE SAME things.

I will not CALL HOMOSEXUALITY good or legal, nor DO I HAVE TO.

I am STILL OBLIGATED TO LOVE MY NEIGHBOR. You may be well advised to do so as well if you claim to be HIS DISCIPLE.

Now about that SINLESSNESS????
I'm sorry you don't want to see beanieboy out of his perverse deathstyle, smaller.

NIN, I don't control other peoples hearts or their lives. I do believe God has purposes with ALL people that will work out for THE GOOD of ALL. I am advised to love both my NEIGHBORs and my ENEMIES, not condemn them to burn in eternal fire. This latter portion is FAR from love and is THE GREATER SIN.
It's sad you won't even take a minute to tell him how God really feels about his acts.

You can take this to your SPIRITUAL BANK. God is MUCH MORE ANGRY with your ETERNAL JUDGMENT OF OTHERS than he will EVER BE with a homosexual or even a MURDERER.
Your type of love could possibly lead to beanieboy getting diseases and costing him years off his life. That is a sort of love I want no part of. I don't want to see beanieboy become a statistic on the alter of perversity.

And ETERNAL JUDGMENT OF OTHERS has seared your conscious to the point where you do NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE WHAT OR WHO LOVE REALLY IS.

You think GOD ONLY LOVES PERFECTION??? Then He LOVES only HIMSELF.

enjoy!

smaller

beanieboy

Originally posted by Poly

There are some really mean people on this board. They don't care enough about unbelievers to warn them of the destruction that awaits them. They lie to them and lead them down the wrong path saying such things as "God loves everybody".

Doesn't the bible say, "for God so loved THE WORLD"?

According to Poly, whoever wrote this is a liar, and doesn't really care about unbelievers.

On Fire

Originally posted by beanieboy

Doesn't the bible say, "for God so loved THE WORLD"?

Hey, beanie, why don't you start a thread where we can post halves of stuff? Half a bible verse. Half truths. Stuff like that.

servent101

beanieboy
Righteousness? I have yet to see it, you smug, arrogant jerk.

The way you are now, I want to live forever without you. That is why I reject your bloodthirsty God. Because of you. I don't want to spend eternity with people that act like they are holier than thou, then when called on it, claim that it is Jesus within them. I don't want to spend eternity that say hate is love, and love is hate. I don't want to spend eternity with people that want to kill off all gay people. If you represent God, I want nothing to do with him. How many times do I need to say this? It's you that I am rejecting.

I know how you feel - and see the result of these people's views all over the place - takes five months to deprogram the general population from the effects of these people - so that they can understand the "Good News" - it is a shame and a travesty - I wish these people would shut up - the best thing they could do for the Lord - but it is not only a psychosis - it is a physical addiction to adrenalin that they have to deal with - they are addicted to the adrenalin rush that accompanies such outlandish interpretations of the Scripture - they choose to be cantankerous to other people to get an adrenalin rush - and that gives them the energy to fuel the rest of the day's activities - without bashing someone every hour – their lives just suck.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

beanieboy

Originally posted by Nineveh

Pretty "judgemental" there beanieboy, I thought you gave all that up ? You don't seem to be afraid to judge, it's a pity you are merely "judgemental" instead of being able to "judging rightly".

Why is it that anyone who is judgemental gets agree at being judged themself?

You are a hypocrite.

I welcome you to judge me as you see fit. It doesn't effect me. You aren't God.

Judging rightly? I imagine you being Simon, and when asked who loves his master more, the one forgiven a small debt, or the one forgiven a large debt, that you would argue, "Yeah, but she's a whore!"

You are a fool.
I make this judgement from reading many, many of your posts, and make a decision based on all that I have seen.
I think that you are blind.

beanieboy

Originally posted by AtheistsSuck

Hey, beanie, why don't you start a thread where we can post halves of stuff? Half a bible verse. Half truths. Stuff like that.

Does it or does it not say that Jesus was sent because God loved everyone?

God didn't send Christ for the saved. He came for the sinners.

Or are you suggesting that God sent Christ only for those who already believed, and only loved the saved?
Kind of makes Christ's death pointless.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Does it or does it not say that Jesus was sent because God loved everyone?

No it does not. "Everyone" is never mentioned as to whom God loves.

God didn't send Christ for the saved. He came for the sinners.

Christ came to redeem(or save) the elect. Yes, all of the elect are sinners.

Or are you suggesting that God sent Christ only for those who already believed, and only loved the saved?
Kind of makes Christ's death pointless.

Only for the elect. He did not die in vain for the non-elect.

Aimiel

Originally posted by smaller

You know I can't imagine beanieboy, being what he is and all, being CHOSEN by God to HEAR and UNDERSTAND, yet he has the greater predicament having been called from THAT position (no pun intended)
Your 'pun' shows that you are being self-righteous. Beanieboy might find salvation in The Lord. Jesus said that everyone that is not against Him is for Him. He may be working with Beanie, and you might be surprised by what He may yet become. Merely speaking about The Lord has already had effects upon Him that are eternal. The things that we do are important, which is the reason that I try to speak against the heresy that you spout. I have yet to see anyone else (professing Christ) to agree with you completely. Do you know of anyone who does?
Do you think this CALLING upon him is to DAMN HIS FELLOW SINNERS to BURN IN HELL or to REPRESENT God's Love even to THEM?
It is appointed unto men, once, to die; but after this, the judgement. No one will get into Heaven on works. No one will get into Heaven because Jesus died upon the cross. Those who are related (only by adoption, since Jesus is The Only Begotton of The Father) to The Lord (Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost, men's relationship with Him) The Lord will be allowed into His Home. You don't let strangers into your home, even ones who might come to your door, saying, "I'm a good man, I've obeyed the Ten Commandments, let me in," do you? No. They have to be related to you, either by blood or by your friendship, however you define that. The same holds true for The Lord, except He demands perfection. Nothing that defiles will be allowed into Heaven, and no one who is lost will have The Blood of The Lamb applied to them, without having had faith in Him in this life.
You see AIMiel, I do not think that I am better than anyone else.
That has been proven, time and again. You consider me and all those who believe the truth of salvation to be beneath you, and shouldn't try to deny it.
No SIN will make the BLOOD OF CHRIST of NO EFFECT. Never has, never will.
It is the application (or lack thereof) that we differ over.
What makes us think Christ DID NOT DIE for His OTHER enemies??? Or does Christ ONLY LOVE His friends???
I never said that. He died for them, but His Blood is not applied to their lives, unless they believe in Him.

Swordsman

What makes us think Christ DID NOT DIE for His OTHER enemies??? Or does Christ ONLY LOVE His friends???

Originally posted by Aimiel
I never said that. He died for them, but His Blood is not applied to their lives, unless they believe in Him.

:think: So He died for those who would never believe in Him? Sounds to me like there is some atonement out there that just never gets applied. Or you could just look at it as He died in vain for those who wouldn't believe. Right?

So salvation is just a wild invitation to anyone and everyone?

beanieboy

Originally posted by Swordsman

No it does not. "Everyone" is never mentioned as to whom God loves.
Christ came to redeem(or save) the elect. Yes, all of the elect are sinners.

In my version of the Bible, it says that Jesus came to heal the sick, not the well. It says that he leaves the flock to find the 1 lost sheep.

It doesn't say, "for God so loved the world* that whosoever* should believe in him..."

*world, as in, only the elect
*except for the sinners, which he would just as soon squash like a bug..."

Is that your interpretation?

Weird that God only loved the elect, yet Jesus made disciples out of people who were previously nonbelieving sinners.

Odd, huh? Too bad you didn't set him straight.

Kronus

I understand, respect, and believe what you are saying, Poly.

I only have one question: how do you feel about Christians who on this site wish other people dead and state directly that their mother is promiscuous to put it lightly?

You know, the guy you travel an extra mile to justify on a regular basis.

What about his meanness?

Oh, yeah....open rebuke is better than secret love.

I thought so.

Swordsman

In my version of the Bible, it says that Jesus came to heal the sick, not the well. It says that he leaves the flock to find the 1 lost sheep.

Keyword = sheep. Notice He looks for His sheep. Even though they may be away from the flock, they are still His sheep. They just haven't come into the fold yet. (i.e. the doctrine of election)

It doesn't say, "for God so loved the world* that whosoever* should believe in him..."

*world, as in, only the elect
*except for the sinners, which he would just as soon squash like a bug..."

Is that your interpretation?

Weird that God only loved the elect, yet Jesus made disciples out of people who were previously nonbelieving sinners.

Odd, huh? Too bad you didn't set him straight.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.
If election is true, then why does this verse state "whosoever believes" will be saved? The Bible says that faith is a gift from God (Rom. 12:3); that it is God who grants belief (Phil. 1:29); it is God who produces belief in a person (John 6:29); and only those appointed to eternal life by God are the ones who believe (Acts 13:48). Also, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Rom. 10:17). In order for someone to believe, they must hear the gospel of Jesus (1 Cor. 15:1-4) because the gospel is the power of God for salvation (Rom. 1:16). There is no other name under heaven besides Jesus by which anyone may be saved (Act 4:12). And, one must receive Jesus (John 1:12) in order to be saved.
Since these things are true, then how can the "whosoever" of John 3:16 apply to those who never heard the Word of God? There are multitudes who never heard the gospel at all, who never had the chance. Consider those who lived before the time of Christ. Yet they NEVER heard ANYTHING about Christianity, the atonement, the resurrection, the holy scriptures, or the gospel. It was never preached to them at all. How, then, can the "whosoever" apply to them when they have no chance of hearing the Word of God concerning Jesus and salvation? From what I know of scripture, they cannot.
Though Jesus’ sacrifice was sufficient for all, it was not efficacious for all. Jesus only bore the sins of the elect. Support for this position is drawn from such scriptures as Matt. 26:28 where Jesus died for ‘many'; John 10:11, 15 which say that Jesus died for the sheep (not the goats, per Matt. 25:32-33).

beanieboy

Originally posted by Aimiel
You don't let strangers into your home, even ones who might come to your door, saying, "I'm a good man, I've obeyed the Ten Commandments, let me in," do you? No.

Why do you think that Jesus said that at judgement, people will say, "When did I see you naked and clothe you?"

These people aren't doing it to get into heaven.
They do it because they are good.
It is its own reward.
And Jesus says that if you do these things, you are doing them for him.

I pray a lot, and often I pray for the opportunity to be used by God. When I see the opportunity, I thank God, not expect a paycheck.

And if at the end of it, I am sent to hell, so be it.
But that is not how God talks to me.
He sees me as me, and if anything, is nothing but encouraging.

beanieboy

Originally posted by Swordsman

Keyword = sheep. Notice He looks for His sheep. Even though they may be away from the flock, they are still His sheep. They just haven't come into the fold yet. (i.e. the doctrine of election)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.
If election is true, then why does this verse state "whosoever believes" will be saved? The Bible says that faith is a gift from God (Rom. 12:3); that it is God who grants belief (Phil. 1:29); it is God who produces belief in a person (John 6:29); and only those appointed to eternal life by God are the ones who believe (Acts 13:48). Also, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Rom. 10:17). In order for someone to believe, they must hear the gospel of Jesus (1 Cor. 15:1-4) because the gospel is the power of God for salvation (Rom. 1:16). There is no other name under heaven besides Jesus by which anyone may be saved (Act 4:12). And, one must receive Jesus (John 1:12) in order to be saved.
Since these things are true, then how can the "whosoever" of John 3:16 apply to those who never heard the Word of God? There are multitudes who never heard the gospel at all, who never had the chance. Consider those who lived before the time of Christ. Yet they NEVER heard ANYTHING about Christianity, the atonement, the resurrection, the holy scriptures, or the gospel. It was never preached to them at all. How, then, can the "whosoever" apply to them when they have no chance of hearing the Word of God concerning Jesus and salvation? From what I know of scripture, they cannot.
Though Jesus’ sacrifice was sufficient for all, it was not efficacious for all. Jesus only bore the sins of the elect. Support for this position is drawn from such scriptures as Matt. 26:28 where Jesus died for ‘many'; John 10:11, 15 which say that Jesus died for the sheep (not the goats, per Matt. 25:32-33).

Lucky, lucky you.
Pharisee.

One who argues predestination calls God a liar, and is a lazy person.

Swordsman

Lucky, lucky you.
Pharisee.

Now why do you need to stoop to name-calling?

One who argues predestination calls God a liar, and is a lazy person.

Sorry you feel that way. Perhaps one day you will take the time to read those references I gave you, get down on your knees and pray to God to speak to you the truth through His Word.

That is the only way anyone can come to the truth. Not by these debates on here. I do sincerely believe though that God can speak through His sheep and provide guidance in the Word. There are believers right here on this forum that use their God-given talents to exhort other believers.

Cyrus of Persia

Yeah CoP, and MURDER is no longer a sin either. That has surely passed away from today's culture as a SIN right?

Even as you rised this matter as sarcasm, it's utterly stupid from you, Smaller. I hoped you are capable for deeper thinking as this. At least you expected it from your readers. Why do you fell short in understanding what somebody else says? Do you even TRY to understand? I tried to understand your points, and i think i was pretty succesful.

Try less sarcasm in future, less i dont see any reason why should i bother to understand your messages.