Mean TOL members

Chileice

Originally posted by servent101

beanieboy

I know how you feel - and see the result of these people's views all over the place - takes five months to deprogram the general population from the effects of these people - so that they can understand the "Good News" - it is a shame and a travesty - I wish these people would shut up - the best thing they could do for the Lord - but it is not only a psychosis - it is a physical addiction to adrenalin that they have to deal with - they are addicted to the adrenalin rush that accompanies such outlandish interpretations of the Scripture - they choose to be cantankerous to other people to get an adrenalin rush - and that gives them the energy to fuel the rest of the day's activities - without bashing someone every hour – their lives just suck.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

YOU ARE RIGHT!!

It is an unhealthy addiction. I don't know why I couldn't see that before. It is an adrenaline rush that makes them feel better by stepping on others. Easier to bash than to look in the mirror.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings Swordsman
So He died for those who would never believe in Him? Sounds to me like there is some atonement out there that just never gets applied.

When you can get your theology past GOD SAVING THE ENEMIES OF THE GOSPEL in Romans 11:26-31 then you can come and trumpet about how God does not LOVE His enemies OK. None can overcome this FACT. God LOVES even His enemies. Jesus said SO. Paul said SO.

The fact that YOU DO NOT merely MARKS YOU as a resistor to this truth even though YOU THINK YOU STAND.
Or you could just look at it as He died in vain for those who wouldn't believe. Right?

My position is on the table of sharing.
So salvation is just a wild invitation to anyone and everyone?

"God IS the SAVIOUR OF ALL MEN, especially those who believe." 1 Tim. 4:10

What do I care if you do not see it?

smaller

beanieboy

Originally posted by Swordsman

Now why do you need to stoop to name-calling?

Sorry you feel that way. Perhaps one day you will take the time to read those references I gave you, get down on your knees and pray to God to speak to you the truth through His Word.

That is the only way anyone can come to the truth. Not by these debates on here. I do sincerely believe though that God can speak through His sheep and provide guidance in the Word. There are believers right here on this forum that use their God-given talents to exhort other believers.

A Pharisee is what you are being, and this thread is played by Poly's rules. You are supposed to call people names, to show how much you love them.

As for predestination, what is the point of freewill?

And you still haven't explained why Jesus was getting disciples who were tax collectors, etc - the "sinners" who repented.

Hardly the predestined, already following God Elect, like you, your Excellency.

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by beanieboy

In my version of the Bible, it says that Jesus came to heal the sick, not the well. It says that he leaves the flock to find the 1 lost sheep.

It doesn't say, "for God so loved the world* that whosoever* should believe in him..."

*world, as in, only the elect
*except for the sinners, which he would just as soon squash like a bug..."

Is that your interpretation?

Weird that God only loved the elect, yet Jesus made disciples out of people who were previously nonbelieving sinners.

Odd, huh? Too bad you didn't set him straight.

Nope, it's not his interpretation. It's the interpretation of the devil himself who told this nonsense to his father Calvin and it's followers.

God of OT who wanted to kill even few nations was not near as cruel as is God of Calvin, who says that majority will go to Hell without asking from them do they want to get saved, or not. They are just doomed to give "glory to God" :eek:

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings CoP

At the risk of offending someone whom I personally like I cannot NOT call homosexuality a sin no more than NOT calling murder a sin. I am sorry that you deny God's Word in The Law on this matter.
Even as you rised this matter as sarcasm, it's utterly stupid from you, Smaller. I hoped you are capable for deeper thinking as this.

I believe that there is a spiritual application of THIS LAW against homosexuality as well as ALL The Law, but it is only for those who can accept The Law as it is written. One cannot move past this issue while denying the validity of homosexuality being a sin as well as murder is.
At least you expected it from your readers. Why do you fell short in understanding what somebody else says? Do you even TRY to understand? I tried to understand your points, and i think i was pretty succesful.

I am willing to say that you will have your point of intolerance as well CoP. So where is YOUR PERSONAL LINE??? I do not have to JUSTIFY homosexuality. I consider it something that God has certainly bound some to. I would also say that God even RAISES these enemies AGAINST THE CHURCH, so it is as much OUR FAULTS as any. I will look to myself before I will BLAME any for SIN.

YOU KNOW I do not see SIN INDWELLING and EVIL PRESENT to be the SAME AS Mankind. Sin, evil, and death are surely SLATED FOR DESTRUCTION. I have no need in being an ally of what will be DESTROYED, but what will PREVAIL and that is HIS LOVE TO ALL.
Try less sarcasm in future, less i dont see any reason why should i bother to understand your messages.

Now you know where I stand. Will you support the pedophile etc.???

There is no need for me to try to justify homosexuality to beanieboy. He is what he is. I did not create him. We all bear our respective crosses on the issues of sin and we will ALL DIE in the flesh because of sin AT THE HANDS OF SINNERS, just as JESUS did.

Even you will draw the line somewhere CoP??? I have no problem drawing THAT LINE where the O.T. Law was written, understanding of WHO it is written AGAINST and who it is FOR.

Unfortunately we are all ON THE SIDE that HAS SIN, so the homosexual and the angry are THE SAME TO ME. None can say they are IMMUNE from SIN in their FLESH. If they do they are simply LIARS.

What is kinda funny though is that this is used to DRAW OUT ALL THOSE WHO CLAIM THEY HAVE NO SIN, and in this we surely see the "wolves" who wear the clothes of SHEEP.

enjoy!

smaller

Swordsman

John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

We Christians are to be united in the body of Christ. We are to be living according to the words of Jesus.

The anti-Christians who misrepresent Christianity and who attack it and Christians do much to bring discord, division, and resentment. In so doing, they disobey the word of God.

Who is it who wants division in the body of Christ, God or the devil? If they bring discord and division, then are they working for God? How can they be?

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by smaller

At the risk of offending someone whom I personally like I cannot NOT call homosexuality a sin no more than NOT calling murder a sin. I am sorry that you deny God's Word in The Law on this matter.

I know that for you sin is sin, and we can agree it upon what the Bible says: we have ALL sinned and we ALL deserve death no matter what sin we are involved.

But if you read my post more carefully i do see the Bible what contains God's eternal truths also as a book written in certain context and culture. Homosexuality IMHO was against God's command: Be fruitful and multiply. Onan has given us as an example of somebody who wasted his seed. And the Bible condemns his act. So does the Bible condemn homosexuality, because:

1) it misused the seed

2) as already seen wrong, because of #1 point, it became filthy that deserved death penalty under the Law just like having sex during menstruation was filthy and deserved death penalty under the Law

TODAY we live in the world of demographic explosion. Some countries are struggling trying to restrict births. We are not certain how long our Earth will survive as resources are limited. So i see no reason why homosexuality should be considered as sin today. The same goes for role of women what has changed IMHO too because of developments in medicine, technology, and due improvements in living conditions.

We were arguing one day about pure and unpure meats. You said that the Law never changes. I said that it was modified in NT. I think that both perspectives are true: Christ did not changed the Law, but interpreted it in essence. And the essence of the Law was God's Eternal Truth that is separated from cultural conditions. Unclean animal restrictions were the product of specific culture. So was homosexualism. NT condemns homosexualism as it condemns many more things in Letter of Romans. But NT has even not get rid of slavery support. The culture of slavery is still there.

NOW: if Jesus spoke the essence of the Law to His people, and uncovered it from some cultural robes, then WHY He cannot speak to us again today, because socio-cultural conditions are drastically changed from NT times? IT's very simple question: WHY?

Now you know where I stand. Will you support the pedophile etc.

Nope, as it usually goes against the will of child. Homosexuality when done in mutual agreement is not similar act.

Even you will draw the line somewhere CoP. I have no problem drawing THAT LINE where the O.T. Law was written, understanding of WHO it is written AGAINST and who it is FOR.

Yes, i do. There are some principles i use to judge every norms. One of those are double command given by Jesus and His own example.

[/QUOTE]

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings AIMiel (what an appropriate name! an AIM meal)
quote from smaller:
You know I can't imagine beanieboy, being what he is and all, being CHOSEN by God to HEAR and UNDERSTAND, yet he has the greater predicament having been called from THAT position (no pun intended)
Your 'pun' shows that you are being self-righteous. Beanieboy might find salvation in The Lord. Jesus said that everyone that is not against Him is for Him. He may be working with Beanie, and you might be surprised by what He may yet become. Merely speaking about The Lord has already had effects upon Him that are eternal. The things that we do are important, which is the reason that I try to speak against the heresy that you spout. I have yet to see anyone else (professing Christ) to agree with you completely. Do you know of anyone who does?

If you bothered to read my posts AIMiel I do not condone homosexuality and if God happens to RELEASE beanieboy from it MORE POWER TO HIM. Obviously beanieboy cannot help but to be what HE THINKS he is. Can YOU?

I see you ETERNALLY DAMNING others to TORTURE. To me there is not even a REMOTE COMPARISON to YOUR sin and beanieboys. YOURS is much much worse. One cannot HATE anymore than this.

You damnation dudes have not figured this out yet because you are SO STEEPED INTO THIS DARKNESS. It has SEARED your consciousness past recognition OF LOVE to others.
quote from smaller:
Do you think this CALLING upon him is to DAMN HIS FELLOW SINNERS to BURN IN HELL or to REPRESENT God's Love even to THEM?
It is appointed unto men, once, to die; but after this, the judgement. No one will get into Heaven on works. No one will get into Heaven because Jesus died upon the cross.

Well if the second part of your SENTENCE is TRUE then none have ANY HOPE. Let me show HOW SIN IN YOU has DECEIVED YOU on this matter of the CROSS and HEAVEN.

Colossians 1:20
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Now this was HIS WORK and HIS RECONCILIATION. If you want to DENY THIS or RESIST THIS then that is the SIN that God has PLACED YOU UNDER.
Those who are related (only by adoption, since Jesus is The Only Begotton of The Father) to The Lord (Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost, men's relationship with Him) The Lord will be allowed into His Home. You don't let strangers into your home, even ones who might come to your door, saying, "I'm a good man, I've obeyed the Ten Commandments, let me in," do you? No. They have to be related to you, either by blood or by your friendship, however you define that. The same holds true for The Lord, except He demands perfection. Nothing that defiles will be allowed into Heaven, and no one who is lost will have The Blood of The Lamb applied to them, without having had faith in Him in this life.

Now AIMiel, you know that I believe SIN INDWELLING and EVIL PRESENT with ALL people is not the SAME AS them. On this basis I understand who the STRANGER is that Jesus DOES NOT KNOW.

I do not mark ANY MAN as being these "strangers" but the MAN OF SIN and SIN IS OF THE DEVIL.

You no more ADOPT YOURSELF than anyone else. This would also be A WORK on your part. If you consider yourself ADOPTED then it is THE FATHER who adopts THE SON, not the other way around. Jesus told US that God was THE FATHER of US ALL.

quote from smaller:
You see AIMiel, I do not think that I am better than anyone else.
That has been proven, time and again. You consider me and all those who believe the truth of salvation to be beneath you, and shouldn't try to deny it.

I CONDEMN that OTHER STRANGER who OWNS YOUR FLESH AND YOUR MIND to the extent that IT damns OTHERS to be TORTURED.

I don't expect YOU to understand this.
quote from smaller:
No SIN will make the BLOOD OF CHRIST of NO EFFECT. Never has, never will.
It is the application (or lack thereof) that we differ over.

All things in heaven and earth are clear enough for me AIMiel. I am not willing to LIMIT The Blood of Jesus. I am surprised that you would step down to that so quickly.
quote from smaller:
What makes us think Christ DID NOT DIE for His OTHER enemies??? Or does Christ ONLY LOVE His friends???
I never said that. He died for them, but His Blood is not applied to their lives, unless they believe in Him.

No man can believe unless THE FATHER draws same. If The Father has not so drawn who am I to say what His Purpose is WITH THAT LIFE? As far as I am concerned THAT LIFE, like YOURS, will be used to judge THE SIN AND EVIL that dwell there and to SHOW GOD'S ETERNAL MERCY TO US IN A FIRST HAND WAY.

In this I see His Wisdom.

enjoy!

smaller

beanieboy

Let me ask this.

Many heterosexuals, probably the majority, have premarital sex.
I was told that that was much more excusable, because it wasn't an abomination, and that the person would more than likely get married one day, and suddenly, being sexually active would be ok.

However, I know of few people who get married because they want to turn away from their premarital sex lifestyle, nor are they repentent.

So, hell train?

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings CoP
I know that for you sin is sin, and we can agree it upon what the Bible says: we have ALL sinned and we ALL deserve death no matter what sin we are involved.

I do not say ANY MAN is deserving of ETERNAL TORTURE. This is waaayyyyy beyond DIVINE JUSTICE and as James tells us MERCY TRIUMPHS OVER JUSTICE. ALL will receive ETERNAL MERCY and this will NOT WEAR OUT.
But if you read my post more carefully i do see the Bible what contains God's eternal truths also as a book written in certain context and culture. Homosexuality IMHO was against God's command: Be fruitful and multiply. Onan has given us as an example of somebody who wasted his seed. And the Bible condemns his act. So does the Bible condemn homosexuality, because:

1) it misused the seed

2) as already seen wrong, because of #1 point, it became filthy that deserved death penalty under the Law just like having sex during menstruation was filthy and deserved death penalty under the Law

The Law is INTOLERANT of ANYTHING BUT PERFECTION. Perfection however is NOT OF THE LAW. Strange isn't it?

God even hated people with skin blemishes. How petty is that? But HEY, PERFECTION has His Requirements.
TODAY we live in the world of demographic explosion. Some countries are struggling trying to restrict births. We are not certain how long our Earth will survive as resources are limited. So i see no reason why homosexuality should be considered as sin today.

God's Laws on these matters HAS NOT CHANGED nor WILL IT. Heaven and earth will pass away before ONE JOT OR TITTLE OF THE LAW WILL PASS AWAY. (Jesus)

The Law is NOT SUBJECT to change.
The same goes for role of women what has changed IMHO too because of developments in medicine, technology, and due improvements in living conditions.

We were arguing one day about pure and unpure meats. You said that the Law never changes. I said that it was modified in NT. I think that both perspectives are true: Christ did not changed the Law, but interpreted it in essence.

There is an application of the law that is AGAINST SIN IN THE FLESH and there is a SPIRITUAL APPLICATION in every law as well. They BOTH stand. It is US as BELIEVERS who have failed to DISCERN what The Law says to whom.

The Law is also written AGAINST those invisible powers that we WAR against. I do not see this as the SAME AS mankind. This is also why I CANNOT CHANGE IT.
And the essence of the Law was God's Eternal Truth that is separated from cultural conditions. Unclean animal restrictions were the product of specific culture. So was homosexualism. NT condemns homosexualism as it condemns many more things in Letter of Romans. But NT has even not get rid of slavery support. The culture of slavery is still there.

I think we can see that GOD EVEN COMMANDED to TAKE SLAVES. Do you think He was talking about MANkind? Those things that are written of to ISRAEL of THE FLESH were a SPIRITUAL EXAMPLE that is written for us upon whom has arrived the END OF THE AGE.

This can be a rather deep conversation, but you are looking in the RIGHT direction CoP. Just don't ask me to DENY THE LAW. This CANNOT be done. I cannot deny GOD'S WORD and IF I did it would not matter. It would simply mark me as a RESISTOR and I will not give the RESISTOR a toehold.
NOW: if Jesus spoke the essence of the Law to His people, and uncovered it from some cultural robes, then WHY He cannot speak to us again today, because socio-cultural conditions are drastically changed from NT times? IT's very simple question: WHY?

I do not think you would find Jesus patting the act of homosexuality on the back nor would Jesus condone murder or child molestation.

The Word set aside such things in preparation for DESTRUCTION but that time has not yet come. Sin indwelling and EVIL present with all is the GENERATION who has not yet passed who will see ALL THESE THINGS come to pass.

One will be taken (the Child of God) and one will be left (THE MAN OF SIN THAT IS PRESENT WITH ALL.)

It is upon this LATTER that WRATH will fall. I try not to get too close eh?

quote from smaller:
Now you know where I stand. Will you support the pedophile etc.
Nope, as it usually goes against the will of child. Homosexuality when done in mutual agreement is not similar act.
'

The Law tells me otherwise. WE cannot DENY The Law and say we STAND with The Word. It cannot be done. The Law was made to CLEARLY REVEAL that such things are indeed WITH US all in various ways. To take away THE LIGHT that is IN THE LAW is not good nor is it wise.

quote from smaller:
Even you will draw the line somewhere CoP. I have no problem drawing THAT LINE where the O.T. Law was written, understanding of WHO it is written AGAINST and who it is FOR.
Yes, i do. There are some principles i use to judge every norms. One of those are double command given by Jesus and His own example.

I will respect The Word on this matter to what I have seen in it. I do not think you can fault me on the conclusions of any of this as I do not condemn ANY MAN for sin.

Yet in the same breath neither do I CONDONE the works of SIN AND EVIL or deny that ANY FLESH has it.

It is a FINE WALK. Who is equipped to be an aroma of life to life and death to death??? 2 Cor. 2:16

Paul showed us a BETTER WAY eh? What say you?

enjoy!

smaller

Cyrus of Persia

I do not say ANY MAN is deserving of ETERNAL TORTURE. This is waaayyyyy beyond DIVINE JUSTICE and as James tells us MERCY TRIUMPHS OVER JUSTICE. ALL will receive ETERNAL MERCY and this will NOT WEAR OUT.

Where did i said anything about "eternal torture"? I just said what Rom 6:23 says: everyone has sinned and the wage of sin is DEATH. But it's God's gift that by salvation everyone can escape from death.

God's Laws on these matters HAS NOT CHANGED nor WILL IT. Heaven and earth will pass away before ONE JOT OR TITTLE OF THE LAW WILL PASS AWAY. (Jesus)

The Law is NOT SUBJECT to change.

OMG! :help:

How should i explain it to you then? You can ignore it thousands of times but God CLEARLY looks at pure and unpure animals DIFFERENTLY in NT than it was in OT Law. I cannot help it, but i read it plainly. And it shows me that something changed somewhere. :help:

There is an application of the law that is AGAINST SIN IN THE FLESH and there is a SPIRITUAL APPLICATION in every law as well. They BOTH stand. It is US as BELIEVERS who have failed to DISCERN what The Law says to whom.

I'm either uncapable to discern between the spiritual application and literal application of the Law, or you just try to imply your own interpretations to the Bible that MAY BE right, but may be not. Maybe you help me with some simple examples to see the difference between those two?

The Law is also written AGAINST those invisible powers that we WAR against. I do not see this as the SAME AS mankind.

I dont see it anywhere in the Bible. Can you help me to see?

I think we can see that GOD EVEN COMMANDED to TAKE SLAVES. Do you think He was talking about MANkind? Those things that are written of to ISRAEL of THE FLESH were a SPIRITUAL EXAMPLE that is written for us upon whom has arrived the END OF THE AGE.

Aha, now i see it again. You are implying spiritual interpretation to literal texts. It can be so, but it can also lead to false interpretations. In this case it doesnt help us much, because Jews followed the literal rule about slavery, so did they with homosexualism and eating meat.

I admit that Paul is using too many times allegory for OT, but i also see him sometimes losing the actual meaning due of his interpretation. For example 1 Cor 9:9.

The Word set aside such things in preparation for DESTRUCTION but that time has not yet come. Sin indwelling and EVIL present with all is the GENERATION who has not yet passed who will see ALL THESE THINGS come to pass.

Is eating the pork evil?

One will be taken (the Child of God) and one will be left (THE MAN OF SIN THAT IS PRESENT WITH ALL.)

It is upon this LATTER that WRATH will fall. I try not to get too close eh?

I see your point. But can it be that Jesus meant it literally and not spiritually?

The Law tells me otherwise. WE cannot DENY The Law and say we STAND with The Word. It cannot be done. The Law was made to CLEARLY REVEAL that such things are indeed WITH US all in various ways. To take away THE LIGHT that is IN THE LAW is not good nor is it wise.

I'm not denying the Law. What Law we are talking about anyway? God's Law? Levitical Law? Why do we not kill homos even today? Because of the spiritual meaning of the Law, or what?

Aimiel

I see you ETERNALLY DAMNING others to TORTURE. To me there is not even a REMOTE COMPARISON to YOUR sin and beanieboys. YOURS is much much worse. One cannot HATE anymore than this.
You don't see the self-righteous condemnation in that statement?
You damnation dudes have not figured this out yet because you are SO STEEPED INTO THIS DARKNESS. It has SEARED your consciousness past recognition OF LOVE to others.
Quite the contrary, I used to hate people, and especially those that I thought of as 'worse' than me, as you have expressed. I thank God for delivering me from this, and many other sins. I used to not even be half as civil as you are (tongue firmly planted in cheek while typing), if you want to know the truth. I have repented of hatred, and will continue to do so. What about you?
If you consider yourself ADOPTED then it is THE FATHER who adopts THE SON, not the other way around. Jesus told US that God was THE FATHER of US ALL.
He is, but only by creation (our ancestors, Grandpa Adam and Grandma Eve) and / or by adoption, to wit the redemption of our souls by faith in the shed blood of Jesus. If we don't believe in Jesus we don't have eternal life.
All things in heaven and earth are clear enough for me AIMiel.
I'm glad that you know all you want to know. I am always (forever and ever) going to be learning.
I am not willing to LIMIT The Blood of Jesus.
You do, you believe that He can only apply it to everyone, simply because you have 'reasoned' it to be so. Haven't you ever read where The Lord said, "Come, let US reason TOGETHER?" He wants to explain The Truth to you, but if you keep your mind closed like a big rusty bear trap, He's not going to pry it open. He's A Perfect Gentleman, and won't force anything on anyone; at least not until His Patience wears out. He has said that He won't always strive with men. One day He will say, "That's enough," and the trumpet shall sound, believers will be taken out of the way and the judgement will begin to fall.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by beanieboy

Righteousness? I have yet to see it, you smug, arrogant jerk.

I may be an arrogant jerk, but I am an arrogant jerk who wants to see you live a long healthy life.

The way you are now, I want to live forever without you. That is why I reject your bloodthirsty God. Because of you. I don't want to spend eternity with people that act like they are holier than thou, then when called on it, claim that it is Jesus within them. I don't want to spend eternity that say hate is love, and love is hate. I don't want to spend eternity with people that want to kill off all gay people. If you represent God, I want nothing to do with him. How many times do I need to say this? It's you that I am rejecting.

You can explain that to God while I'm playing chess with Gandhi.

I'm sorry beanieboy, your blood is on your own head where I am concerned. I loved you enough to tell you what God has to say about you. There is no chess in hell.

Why is it that anyone who is judgemental gets agree at being judged themself?

You are a hypocrite.

I never claimed to have given up the practice, you did. I'm not prone to being merely judgemental, judging by my own authority. I didn't make up the fact God loaths homosexuality, I'm merely relaying the message to you.

I welcome you to judge me as you see fit. It doesn't effect me. You aren't God.

No, I'm not God, nor did I ever claim to be. He still loaths homosexuality, though.

Judging rightly? I imagine you being Simon, and when asked who loves his master more, the one forgiven a small debt, or the one forgiven a large debt, that you would argue, "Yeah, but she's a whore!"

As you pointed out, I'm not God, I can't forgive you for your homosexuality, nor can I change your heart, but Jesus can. If he can change my life, He can change yours, too.

You are a fool.
I make this judgement from reading many, many of your posts, and make a decision based on all that I have seen.
I think that you are blind.

As you have already stated, the difference between my word view and yours is totally opposite. I do not see love as hate and hate as love, Jesus fixed me, and He can do the same for you.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
This really is so much fun...;)

Watching you keep the Gospel from beanieboy is fun? Watching you promote his perversity by battling on the side of an abomination is fun? Watching you hate this person to the point you would keep him in his sin is fun? I tend to believe I have seen the depths of true hatred for the first time on TOL in your post.

servent101 and Chileice feel the same as you smaller. It's much better to continue in sin so that grace might abound, never mind it may very well cost beanieboy his health and his life. Thanks, but I'd rather follow Paul's lead.

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by Nineveh

Watching you keep the Gospel from beanieboy is fun? Watching you promote his perversity by battling on the side of an abomination is fun? Watching you hate this person to the point you would keep him in his sin is fun? I tend to believe I have seen the depths of true hatred for the first time on TOL in your post.

I think that Beanieboy is well home at Gospel message, so you dont need to worry about that. Also you dont need to worry that God is not taking care of him and of his life. Your human talk can add nothing to it.

So stop worrying and ask God to take care Beanieboy and.... yourself :)

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by Cyrus of Persia

I think that Beanieboy is well home at Gospel message, so you dont need to worry about that. Also you dont need to worry that God is not taking care of him and of his life. Your human talk can add nothing to it.

So stop worrying and ask God to take care Beanieboy and.... yourself :)

I don't think beanieboy has the first clue that he is even sinning, so I'm not sure where you get the idea he understands what the Gospel is about.

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by Nineveh

I don't think beanieboy has the first clue that he is even sinning, so I'm not sure where you get the idea he understands what the Gospel is about.

You havent read enough his posts, i see.

He has said that he was devout Christian once. He is born again, speaks in tongues, and i'm pretty sure he knows about Gospel, and different ideas what different Christians have toward homosexuality.

If you want to keep bashing him because of the habit, you have freedom of speech. But i dont think it profits either you, or Beanieboy.