March Madness 2016

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'm hoping for a Nova vs UNC title game. I won't be bad if OK wins though.
I will be more upset if Syracuse wins.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OU blew out Villanova this season. Blew them out. In the NFL, we get a home-home and find out about teams. Can't do it in single elimination amature basketball.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Didn't we just see a semi-final blowout in football 2 seasons back? Difference is FSU was much better than Oregon while losing by 40. Don't believe it? Watch the NFL draft this year.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, that was boring. Unless you are Wildcat fan. I think both games were not good. The second seemed better because the first was so bad. Maybe if the first game was competitive the second would be seen as also just plain bad.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, that was boring. Unless you are Wildcat fan. I think both games were not good. The second seemed better because the first was so bad. Maybe if the first game was competitive the second would be seen as also just plain bad.
That being said, I think we have the two best teams in the final.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'm happy with this final matchup. I hope Nova wins. If they shoot like they did against Oklahoma then they should.

There was a lot of criticism for having the game in the Houston stadium because of its negative effects on shooting. Didn't seem to affect Nova.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And you have to have a subscription to watch it. :mmph: I hope it kills the ratings. I know understanding that killed my interest in following it otherwise, not having a dog in the hunt else.

This is a part of failed business practices in America, which are contributing to our great depression. It's mostly Obama, but morons calling the shots are not helping. And it started before the Kenyan. You want to move manufacturing to China? Fine. No really, fine. But then you greatly lower your retail cost. Rabbit trail, I know. But it is the same thing.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's on TBS right ?
I believe so, though I'm referring to it as NTBS since I cut the satellite cord. People should give the NCAA hell about it. What's next, the Super Bowl on pay-per-view? Given how much of the competition is being made possible by state supported institutions it's a travesty that over the air media aren't hosting it.

Well, they're down one viewer across the tournament at any rate. No point in watching the first part of a movie you won't get to finish.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Roy Williams didn't have Michael Jordan, James Worthy (who was better than Jordan in college), Brad Daugherty, Vince Carter, Sam Perkins (who was better than Jordan in college), Jerry Stackhouse (who was better than Jordan in college), Rahseed Wallace...