LIFETIME MEMBER
today it is all chalk
-two one seeds
-two two seeds
-two three seeds
-one four seed
-one five seed
-the best of the best

Of the four games tonight, and four games tomorrow, all but two games have an ACC team in them. One of the two games that doesn't have an ACC team, has a team that was a founding member of the ACC, and in the ACC until 2014 (Maryland).

If all 6 ACC teams win tonight and tomorrow, the Elite Eight would consist of 6 ACC teams.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Of the four games tonight, and four games tomorrow, all but two games have an ACC team in them. One of the two games that doesn't have an ACC team, has a team that was a founding member of the ACC, and in the ACC until 2014 (Maryland).

If all 6 ACC teams win tonight and tomorrow, the Elite Eight would consist of 6 ACC teams.

I hope 2 ACC teams go down tonight: Duke and Miami.

Overall I'm rooting tonight for Nova, Kansas, and Oregon. OK vs Tex A&M is hard. I don't mind either team but I think I'm rooting for TAM because of their coach who has Parkinson's. It'd be nice to see him do well.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

To me, it still doesn't have the feel of the Big East, culminating in 1985. That was like having the best of Duke, North Carolina, and Wake Forrest all at once.

And you can say the same regarding the addition of former Big East powerhouse Syracuse and adding Notre Dame. However, Rutgers and Maryland are not Big 10 to me. Not that I matter. But sorry, DC and New York are not Chicago.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So far, it's a much better night for the ACC than last night, as UVA and Notre Dame win the first two.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
are there any big ten teams left?

Nope.

And, since all 4 ACC teams play each other on Sunday, the Final Four will have 2 ACC teams no matter what.

The Big 12 has a chance to have 2 teams in the Final Four, if Kansas and Oklahoma win today.

So, here is the Elite Eight by Conferences:

4 - ACC
2 - Big 12
1 - Big East
1 - PAC 10

****The ACC has 4 teams in the Elite Eight, Duke isn't one of them, and Louisville was one of the better teams in the ACC, but was banned from postseason play.

WizardofOz

Seriously, that was bad.

None of the games went my way last night.

I'll just root for Kansas from here on out. I don't care about any team left but I'll finish in the money in my pool if they take it all. I need Kansas to win and UNC to lose and I'll be good :cool:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'll just root for Kansas from here on out. I don't care about any team left but I'll finish in the money in my pool if they take it all. I need Kansas to win and UNC to lose and I'll be good :cool:

My brackets are too busted for anything to matter here on out. I'm rooting for Kansas or Nova to go all the way. I wish they didn't have to play each other tonight.

WizardofOz

My brackets are too busted for anything to matter here on out. I'm rooting for Kansas or Nova to go all the way. I wish they didn't have to play each other tonight.

I'm tied for 3rd even with MI State in the final against Kansas. But I did very well other than that and almost everyone had State going deep. About a 3rd of my pool had them winning it all : )

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'm tied for 3rd even with MI State in the final against Kansas. But I did very well other than that and almost everyone had State going deep. About a 3rd of my pool had them winning it all : )

I'm not in any pool but have a bet with my brother. We each did 2 brackets. My one bracket, the more serious one, had Michigan State beating Kansas in the final. My other one, one with more risks, had Kansas beating WVU in the final.

I overestimated Texas, WVU, and Purdue in both my brackets.