march madness 2015

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Remember Kenny Andrson not getting the shot off? Of course not. You wanted it to be good, and good sports fans see what they want to see. And bookies take advantage of it. This was that game against Michigan State. They even pulled the card about the buzzer is the end, not zeroes on the clock.

Kenny%20Anderson%20time%20expired.jpg

He hadn't even rolled it forward for the release. And you have to listen to the announcers promote what they are paid to promote. Sort of like the end run of the BCS. I am going to look for more great endings. Even ones I don't like.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think UVA has a good shot. Kentucky isn't great on offense anyway. Virginia is your best bet for an upset

What? By the way, Wisconsin is great on defense. A fact demonstrated before that beating they laid down in Columbus yesterday. I think they can both do it. So can Duke. Of course doing and can do are two different things.

I am excited for this ho-hum top heavy tournament. I am excited for chrysostom to make bold predictions like 8 seeded teams are going to lose today.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Michigan gave Wisconsin all they could handle in a valiant effort. But Wisconsin was cool and on point and took Michigan's best swing in the win. Florida and Kentucky just started the second half.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maryland got by Indiana in a good battle in the Big 10 tournament. Maryland gets the winner of Michigan State and Ohio State. I think Sparty takes that one. Unless that superhero guard for OSU gets it done. You know how the NCAA tournament falls to great individual effort sometimes.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
notre dame who lives and dies by the three
took it to the paint
duke finally got their act together
but
ran out of time
brey who onced worked for the k
finally taught his boys how to get to the basket

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Boo!

I was hoping for Duke vs UNC in the ACC championship game but now it is going to be Notre Dame. I hope UNC rolls.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Boo!

I was hoping for Duke vs UNC in the ACC championship game but now it is going to be Notre Dame. I hope UNC rolls.

earlier this year
I was channel surfing and stumbled across the nd at unc basketball game
and
nd was ahead
well there was plenty of time left
it looked like nd was running the picket fence against them
they used a lot of time
but
all of a sudden someone would go in for an easy basket
where did this team come from?
they really sucked last year
how could one player make such a difference?
grant had to take last year off for academic problems

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so this is what you do to an acc champion

mich st
kansas
kentucky

thanks a lot joe
I hope they have a better idea

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
nc was not going to let them get to the basket like duke did
nc made them use the three
ten from five players was all it took
all five starters in the double figures
against duke this freshman came of the bench to score 17
you have to guard them all
I think they are ready for the big dance

kmoney

Hall of Fame
so this is what you do to an acc champion

mich st
kansas
kentucky

thanks a lot joe
I hope they have a better idea

:mock: Notre Dame

Don't worry about MSU. They are bad this year. And Kansas sometimes totally flops in the tournament so if they face each other maybe they'll catch Kansas on one of those years. But if they face Kentucky that will be the end of their road. :eek:

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
:mock: Notre Dame

Don't worry about MSU. They are bad this year. And Kansas sometimes totally flops in the tournament so if they face each other maybe they'll catch Kansas on one of those years. But if they face Kentucky that will be the end of their road. :eek:

Except for MSU is playing for the conference title today and Izzo has taken several long shots to the final four.

It's over anyway. If UK loses I'll be mad