Making Peace With Tambora

glorydaz

Rusha prays to a pagan deity?

Rusha claims to be Agnostic, but IF she prays it's most likely to the "Goddess". I know lots of women's libbers who do.

I just happen to find it humorous that those who admit they don't know whether God exists or not would claim to pray for another person's "troubled soul".

bybee

Yes, it's so wicked to point out hypocrisy, isn't it? We're supposed to pretend that all lost souls are really saved. I noticed that's what you lap dog is promoting. Did he learn that from you?

How very filled with hatred you are.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I've been right here, Anna, and you won't fool me with your selective remembering.

So, did he borrow it from her or did she borrow it from him, like she did the "Suck it up" comment? Why don't you research that for us, and give us some relief from your grasping at straws?

Why glorydaz, I guess you haven't been paying enough attention to your good buddy sod, a couple of those links are almost three years old - and two usernames ago. :chuckle:

But then you knew that, didn't you? Of course you did.

ClimateSanity

It's obvious to me that she does live by the golden rule.

You are totally blind if you believe she lives by the golden rule. She deliberately lies about people. She harasses and stalks people. Those are clear violations of the golden rule.

Besides, it is not good behavior or lack of bad behavior that makes you a christian; it is being found in Christ. That is only done with trust. If you tell yourself that you are in Christ because you live by the golden rule, you have explicitly shown you do not trust in Christ. I know you don't believe that but that's because you were never a christian.

glorydaz

Why glorydaz, I guess you haven't been paying enough attention to your good buddy sod, a couple of those links are almost three years old - and two usernames ago. :chuckle:

But then you knew that, didn't you? Of course you did.

To be honest, I don't care. I see the same thing being done by others....like the new "Suck it up" commentary. You simply won't admit your own personal responsibility in any of this, will you? Nor will some of your "good buddies".