ECT MADists don't follow Paul

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
No, it can be taught in one or two 2-hour sessions, then applied for a lifetime by each individual Believer. There's no excuse for your ignorance and substitution of untruth for truth because you refuse the basic stewardship of language tools accessible to anyone today.

Yes, it affects even the simplest verses in English to substitute verbs for nouns because you're willfully ignorant (of Satan's devices) and lazy.

You don't even realize the effects of the many influences on language and culture over the last millennia that have given you your epistemological grid for foundational thought patterns and processes.

Every last person I teach to unveil the devices of Satan by use of language is appalled at their willful ignorance within a few sessions of exposing it.

You are literally being fathered by Satan, who is a lie and the father of it. You are not immune. You are reading scripture from a perspective sown in you by the enemy of your soul. And you somehow think I'm the problem because I point it out after having been the victim of it myself until a decade ago.

But you're "right in your own mind", just like the overwhelming majority. It's Descartian false autonomy. Modernism. In full bloom in your heart and you don't know it because that's all you've known in this era as your life.

Parables are not discerned by flipping the rules of speech on their head.

:nono:

SaulToPaul 2

No, it can be taught in one or two 2-hour sessions, then applied for a lifetime by each individual Believer. There's no excuse for your ignorance and substitution of untruth for truth because you refuse the basic stewardship of language tools accessible to anyone today.

Yes, it affects even the simplest verses in English to substitute verbs for nouns because you're willfully ignorant (of Satan's devices) and lazy.

You don't even realize the effects of the many influences on language and culture over the last millennia that have given you your epistemological grid for foundational thought patterns and processes.

Every last person I teach to unveil the devices of Satan by use of language is appalled at their willful ignorance within a few sessions of exposing it.

You are literally being fathered by Satan, who is a lie and the father of it. You are not immune. You are reading scripture from a perspective sown in you by the enemy of your soul. And you somehow think I'm the problem because I point it out after having been the victim of it myself until a decade ago.

But you're "right in your own mind", just like the overwhelming majority. It's Descartian false autonomy. Modernism. In full bloom in your heart and you don't know it because that's all you've known in this era as your life.

Oh.

SaulToPaul 2

No sense can be made of the Scriptures without a thorough edumacation in Greek, and then.....those who do, must explain it with an esoteric English philosophical terminology to only those who will submit.
We wouldn't want salvation or understanding to extend to the lower classes by plain speech now, would we?

Paul used great plainness of speech. Is PPS greater than Paul?

SaulToPaul 2

I'm still tryin' to figger out "the" "modern" "the English," Mayor.

Whatev's......

Maybe PPS will "hit you up" next time he is in Dallas. You can take him to Morelli's for pounded beef, and in return he can explain the ontological nuances of language he's learned at the Breen Institute of Complicated Speech?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Paul used great plainness of speech. Is PPS greater than Paul?

Once again, as always, you prove my point when you attempt to proof-text based on a false presupposition of an English word meaning.

Parresia (plainness) doesn't mean what you think it means in attempting to belittle those who have love abounding in knowledge as Paul says in Philippians 1 and Colossians 1.

Just as you think simplicity (haplotes) is non-complexity, you presume plainness means the same kind of simplistic dumbed-down kind of plain that you live by in your ignorant arrogance and entitlement.

You're all posers and pretenders. Entitled toddlers and teenagers. You mock what you don't and can't know, even when someone is willing to put up with your garbage to sow some life in you with unfeigned love.

So sad.

john w

Hall of Fame

Translation: The LORD God is as stoned, incompetent, as I am, Jeff "the" Greek, and was unable to communicate his is(present tense) given by inspiration scripture in English, so He is beholden to his creatures, and their alleged scholarship/egeekashun, to hep Him out.

The above "post,"... There's no excuse for your ignorance and substitution of untruth for truth because you refuse the basic stewardship of language tools accessible to anyone today... use of language"

Vs.

"yuh...hep yo self... "-Jeff the junkie, expressing his "stewardship of language"

Put the bong down, Jeff.

Fraud.

Know any pig language, dude? Far out...

SaulToPaul 2

Once again, as always, you prove my point when you attempt to proof-text based on a false presupposition of an English word meaning.

Parresia (plainness) doesn't mean what you think it means in attempting to belittle those who have love abounding in knowledge as Paul says in Philippians 1 and Colossians 1.

Just as you think simplicity (haplotes) is non-complexity, you presume plainness means the same kind of simplistic dumbed-down kind of plain that you live by in your ignorant arrogance and entitlement.

You're all posers and pretenders. Entitled toddlers and teenagers. You mock what you don't and can't know, even when someone is willing to put up with your garbage to sow some life in you with unfeigned love.

So sad.

Oh.

SaulToPaul 2

So sad.

Can dummies understand the gospel and be saved?
Can only the intellectual elite be saved?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Translation: The LORD God is as stoned, incompetent, as I am, Jeff "the" Greek, and was unable to communicate his is(present tense) given by inspiration scripture in English, so He is beholden to his creatures, and their alleged scholarship/egeekashun, to hep Him out.

The above "post,"... There's no excuse for your ignorance and substitution of untruth for truth because you refuse the basic stewardship of language tools accessible to anyone today... use of language"

Vs.

"yuh...hep yo self... "-Jeff the junkie, expressing his "stewardship of language"

Put the bong down, Jeff.
Fraud.

Amazing how you depend upon an English translation by creatures instead of the scripture God inspired before scholars gave you the KJV.

I'm not the fraud. And I forgive you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Can dummies understand the gospel and be saved?
Can only the intellectual elite be saved?

We're not talking about the bare essential threshold of salvation. You're contending for doctrine with word meanings and many things beyond initial conversion.

You're the one complicating and convoluting everything with false English meanings and understandings.

Love abounds in knowledge (epignosis). You despise that knowledge. And you don't have love. Love works faith and abounds in knowledge. You despise it all and substitute other things.

But this is a waste of breath. When you theology thugs are on the prowl, your only fulfillment is all this garbage you spew. You seldom engage in actual topics; and when you do, it degrades to juvenile john w-style rubbish.

You guys have to pretend you're in some crybully gang and try to mock others into submission. It's incredibly sad.

SaulToPaul 2

We're not talking about the bare essential threshold of salvation. You're contending for doctrine with word meanings and many things beyond initial conversion.

You're the one complicating and convoluting everything with false English meanings and understandings.

Love abounds in knowledge (epignosis). You despise that knowledge. And you don't have love. Love works faith and abounds in knowledge. You despise it all and substitute other things.

But this is a waste of breath. When you theology thugs are on the prowl, your only fulfillment is all this garbage you spew. You seldom engage in actual topics; and when you do, it degrades to juvenile john w-style rubbish.

You guys have to pretend you're in some crybully gang and try to mock others into submission. It's incredibly sad.

You said that I cannot understand what sin is without understanding "the greek" and other concepts.
How can a dummy be saved?

john w

Hall of Fame
Where can we find documentation about the Roman legions in AD70 TeT?

Yes, greasy Tetllalie-tell us a bit more, about this "everyone" that you assert saw this invisible "Jesus" return, although not to planet earth, in 70 AD. Unpack it for us.

Tellalie: 3+ years of silence.

john w

Hall of Fame

No, sport, shuck your " false English meanings and understandings" jazz, as the LORD God is quite capable in conveying His word in English. You know know Greeks, cannot speak any "the Greek,"" much less Koine "the Greek," which even Greeks today do not speak, cannot write it, cannot read it, cannot understand it, or any Greek Kojak speaking to you.

Fraud.

SaulToPaul 2

No, sport, shuck your " false English meanings and understandings" jazz, as the LORD God is quite capable in conveying His word in English. You know know Greeks, cannot speak any "the Greek,"" much less Koine "the Greek," which even Greeks today do not speak, cannot write it, cannot read it, cannot understand it, or any Greek Kojak speaking to you.

Fraud.

I take it you will not be inviting PPS to Morelli's, saint john?