ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Danoh

You asked the question, so don't start back peddlin' now.

Yer question was why did Paul and the boys Temple worship.

It's now been answered, effectively shutting down all that nonsense about spiritual foolishness.

Perhaps you should get back to them Darby books, runnin' that head of yourn done backfired.

I asked the question, regretabbly expecting a fool of an answer.

You did not dissapoint. Don't feel bad.

And I'm sure we've read the end of your foul mouthed imagery.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I asked the question, regretabbly expecting a fool of an answer.

No you didn't expect an answer.

That's why when it came you screamed like a scalded dog.

Don't try to lay a guilt trip on me, you talked your own self up on that fence fella.:shocked:

You really should stop runnin' roun' nekkid.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You were "so hoping for" that?

Wow. You have sunk that low. Wow...the passages are now a means of glorying in the MISperceived of another.

Slither then, if that is what you must do...

See this puffing up mess of yours; see this OVER reliance of yours in what is obviously your books based "Theology Proper, Anthropology Proper, Hamartiology, Ponerology, Soteriology, and others..."

See all that "proper" mess?

That OVER reliance right there is the very beguiling through its subtilty by which you yourself have ended up having corrupted your mind away from the simplicity that is in Christ, to more and more of "the wisdom of" just the right "words" of men in their same vain Adversary's quest for self-glory.

You were "so hoping for that" passage from RD?

Regretabbly, you were.

Give yourself a pat on the back; the intended corruption had been "ye shall be as gods" and deify yourself through your parroted words you have...

For this "wisdom" of yours is not even yours; rather, the parroting of another's parroting labor all the way back to all those beguiling parrots that fallen garden has continued to spawn in your kind to this very day.

Yes, I was hoping he would expose himself as a heretic, just as you have also done for yourself. It is you Englishizers who twist scripture when you don't know what words mean and substitute your concepts in place of truth.

You add to subtract. That's the very definition of evil, but you don't know it. It is you who are beguiled by the subtlety of words in a language that did not exist when the text was inspired.

Your hearts and minds are conformed to the subtle untruths of English words. You can't see how you have been groomed from the womb by language. It's your ontology. Your false reality of existence. You're the unwitting victim of dozens of modern revolutions by the spirit of antichrist to set up his kingdom in the hearts of men.

You don't want to know the truth. You just want to pretend others are what you actually are. As did the serpent and Eve by adding to what God said, so do you with your English concepts that are the devices of the enemy.

Danoh

Yes, I was hoping he would expose himself as a heretic, just as you have also done for yourself. It is you Englishizers who twist scripture when you don't know what words mean and substitute your concepts in place of truth.

You add to subtract. That's the very definition of evil, but you don't know it. It is you who are beguiled by the subtlety of words in a language that did not exist when the text was inspired.

Your hearts and minds are conformed to the subtle untruths of English words. You can't see how you have been groomed from the womb by language. It's your ontology. Your false reality of existence. You're the unwitting victim of dozens of modern revolutions by the spirit of antichrist to set up his kingdom in the hearts of men.

You don't want to know the truth. You just want to pretend others are what you actually are. As did the serpent and Eve by adding to what God said, so do you with your English concepts that are the devices of the enemy.

Feel free to show what those passages I cited in my examples were actually talking about.

Or, feel free to continue to attempt to distract from the obvious with more of your OVER reliance on academ-anemia :chuckle:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Feel free to show what those passages I cited in my examples were actually talking about.

Or, feel free to continue to attempt to distract from the obvious with more of your OVER reliance on academ-anemia :chuckle:

Feel free to distinguish between Greek articular/anarthrous nouns and English definite/indefinite article nouns all throughout scripture.

Or, feel free to continue to attempt to distract from the obvious with more of your OVER reliance on your English-sculpted heart and mind against the truth of scripture.

Your false autonomy is irrelevant.

Danoh

Feel free to distinguish between Greek articular/anarthrous nouns and English definite/indefinite article nouns all throughout scripture.

Or, feel free to continue to attempt to distract from the obvious with more of your OVER reliance on your English-sculpted heart and mind against the truth of scripture.

Your false autonomy is irrelevant.

So you don't find a problem with what I said those words were referring to in those passages :chuckle:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So you don't find a problem with what I said those words were referring to in those passages :chuckle:

I didn't bother to read it closely enough to examine the conclusions you arrived at via your false autonomy.

It's not a dichotomy of is/isn't for word meanings, it's a gradient of degree of accuracy for meaning. Single English words, even when close to Greek meaning, do not sufficiently convey the word meaning because of the differing language structure.

You have no clue what the effects of language are upon Epistemological funcion of the heart and mind. And you're in the epidemic majority.

Even if you utilize valid single English words, the entire context is not conveyed. Low-context does not convey high-context. You don't and can't know what that means, nor do you want to learn anything besides what you think you know.

That's the devices (noema - concepts of the mind) of Satan that we are not to be ignorant of, and you are.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby wrote a book about it in 1830

Habitual, greasy liar, and actress:

Vs.
" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tellalie

“I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tellalie

Vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

Lying punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
All Dispensationalists are Darby followers.

IOW, you can't be a Dispensationalist, and not be a Darby follower.

Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby invented it.

"All Dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

There you go, TOL-again, this greasy slanderer spams this devil charge.

john w

Hall of Fame
Danoh the Darbyite is desperately searching his books about Dispensationalism to find a reply.

Tellialie, the Hankie Hannegraaf follower, and wimp, has come up with a new, cute little characterization.

You greasy slanderer, as all you do is copy'npaste J. Stewart Russell's "AD 70-ism" "invention," and regurgitate, plagiarize, that stooge, Hankie Hannegraaf.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Does PPS know any other languages fluently ? All I ever see him type is English, which he hates.

On the contrary, I love English. It has the most prolific potential of expressing anything of any language in history, which is why it can't be used in the inverse manner as you and most are doing.