ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
On the contrary, I love English. It has the most prolific potential of expressing anything of any language in history, which is why it can't be used in the inverse manner as you and most are doing.

You're a fraud, as you couldn't get a job at a "the Greek" restaurant, sweeping floors. The LORD God needs no "hep," from you, "pardner," Professor Demas, in conveying His given by inspiration scripture, in "the English," so, please, take your seat.

SaulToPaul 2

You're a fraud, as you couldn't get a job at a "the Greek" restaurant, sweeping floors. The LORD God needs no "hep," from you, "pardner," Professor Demas, in conveying His given by inspiration scripture, in "the English," so, please, take your seat.

I'd say he is making an ontological moulage out of things, saint john.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'd say he is making an ontological moulage out of things, saint john.

In "the Greek," it is "γείσο." I'm a "the Greek" expert-all you need is Google, Bing.....Mayor, and, walla, nuttin' to this "the Greek" game. Am I getting through to you, fella? Tappa Kegga Budda?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
In "the Greek," it is "γείσο." I'm a "the Greek" expert-all you need is Google, Bing.....Mayor, and, walla, nuttin' to this "the Greek" game. Am I getting through to you, fella? Tappa Kegga Budda?

Been here over 2 years now.

By George yuh finally made me laugh.

:crackup:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In contrast to being a somebody saying something from something actually tangible; PPS is a nobody attempting to make something out of what is actually nothing at all even remotely concrete :chuckle:
I like the way you talk.

SaulToPaul 2

But it takes years, saint john, to learn the subtle ontological nuances in "the greek" so that you can understand even the simplest of verses in English.

Am I getting through to you, Breenite?

john w

Hall of Fame
Been here over 2 years now.

By George yuh finally made me laugh.

:crackup:

"yuh"-Jeff Spicoli the junkie above

And Jeff is going to teach us MAD wacko, country bumpkins a little of this non-existing, "the Greek?"

Party on, dude....How about learnin' us Acts 4:13 KJV Jethro's, and Ellie Mae's, a little of your "the English," eh Hop Sing? Can you dig it? Cool....

Take your seat, in the back...LOL....ROFLOL....(you taught us that)...,,,,

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No understando de Greeko, Stekojak...

John Kojak W

No sense can be made of the Scriptures without a thorough edumacation in Greek, and then.....those who do, must explain it with an esoteric English philosophical terminology to only those who will submit.
We wouldn't want salvation or understanding to extend to the lower classes by plain speech now, would we?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
But it takes years, saint john, to learn the subtle ontological nuances in "the greek" so that you can understand even the simplest of verses in English.

Am I getting through to you, Breenite?

No, it can be taught in one or two 2-hour sessions, then applied for a lifetime by each individual Believer. There's no excuse for your ignorance and substitution of untruth for truth because you refuse the basic stewardship of language tools accessible to anyone today.

Yes, it affects even the simplest verses in English to substitute verbs for nouns because you're willfully ignorant (of Satan's devices) and lazy.

You don't even realize the effects of the many influences on language and culture over the last millennia that have given you your epistemological grid for foundational thought patterns and processes.

Every last person I teach to unveil the devices of Satan by use of language is appalled at their willful ignorance within a few sessions of exposing it.

You are literally being fathered by Satan, who is a lie and the father of it. You are not immune. You are reading scripture from a perspective sown in you by the enemy of your soul. And you somehow think I'm the problem because I point it out after having been the victim of it myself until a decade ago.

But you're "right in your own mind", just like the overwhelming majority. It's Descartian false autonomy. Modernism. In full bloom in your heart and you don't know it because that's all you've known in this era as your life.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
No sense can be made of the Scriptures without a thorough edumacation in Greek, and then.....those who do, must explain it with an esoteric English philosophical terminology to only those who will submit.
We wouldn't want salvation or understanding to extend to the lower classes by plain speech now, would we?

This is actually the inverse, and is what you are doing.