ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MADists claim to be followers of Paul.

They claim Paul was given his very own gospel (different than the one Peter taught) by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

No one is disputing that Paul was taught by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ, the dispute is whether or not is was a different gospel than the one Peter taught.

Paul did the following right after he began preaching his gospel to the Gentiles:

(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

Why did Paul go back to Jerusalem and meet in private with the leaders in Jerusalem to see if what he was preaching to the Gentiles was in vain or not?

How would these leaders (who MAD claim were in the "kingdom program"), know if the gospel Paul preached was correct or not?

MAD's claim that Paul preached a different gospel is incorrect.

revpete

I say Amen but you'll no doubt get... I was going to say discussion but an argument or rant is probably more accurate. 😊
Pete 👤

whitestone

in Matthew 13:35 KJV Jesus said he would utter things "kept secret from the foundation"...

In Revelation 5:12 KJV Jesus receives ,,power,riches,wisdom,strength,honour,glory and blessing

in rev.5 the "key words" are "slain,Lamb,by his blood ect." did he posses these things before or after he was slain? If he received these things "after he was slain",,,is it possible for him to have spoken the things that were sealed with 7 seals before he was slain(cross)?

So if he didn't open the seals until afterward(while in heaven) how could he have spoken those things hidden from the foundation until after his d.b.r.?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Satan and the world have built walls up around the true Gospel for years
now. So that it's harder to find. The Holy Spirit is still able to get through
these walls in order to reveal the truth. However, many people have
been brainwashed by false doctrine and hardened their hearts. The true
Gospel is with us, if we're open to truth and the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Faith in Christ alone is the true Gospel. We cannot add our good works/deeds,
water baptism, tongues, false doctrine, false preaching from others, and trying
to gain eternal life through our own efforts.

LoneStar

only after 70 AD do you find a Gospel that preaches pagan things like,, virgin birth or 3 days dead then alive,,,
Luke 1:34-35 KJV
(34) Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
(35) And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
in Matthew 13:35 KJV Jesus said he would utter things "kept secret from the foundation"...

Jesus did speak of the things kept secret since the foundation of the world.

However, he spoke of these things in parables.

This proves that it was Christ Jesus who first preached the mysteries kept secret since the foundation of the world, and NOT Paul.

whitestone

Jesus did speak of the things kept secret since the foundation of the world.

However, he spoke of these things in parables.

This proves that it was Christ Jesus who first preached the mysteries kept secret since the foundation of the world, and NOT Paul.

when did Jesus receive them before he was slain or after he was slain?