ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Me too but a LOT of people do it wrong and have to let me up.

I reckon you don't have that problem so you must have watched it more than me.

Yes, Lon, they don't do it in slow motion, like we do. We learned that from Col. Steve Austin/Lee "Big Valley" Majors, and "The Six Million Dollar Man." Craigie Telalie learned how to "fight" from Darby Lindsay Wagner, "The Bionic Woman."

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, Lon, they don't do it in slow motion, like we do. We learned that from Col. Steve Austin/Lee "Big Valley" Majors, and "The Six Million Dollar Man." Craigie Telalie learned how to "fight" from Darby Lindsay Wagner, "The Bionic Woman."

Don't go mentioning the most beautiful woman that ever lived with Tet in the same sentence.
You went and ruined her for me, saint john!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't go mentioning the most beautiful woman that ever lived with Tet in the same sentence.
You went and ruined her for me, saint john!!!

Well, Mayor, "it is, what its is"(stumped you there, did not I? Diggin' that "did not?" You ain't talking to a boob/jerk, "ya know!". Lindsey's real middle name is "Darby." Wikipedia, Josephus says so. You are in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
I met her once. Really down to earth individual.

I tried that "down to earth" jazz, on a "relationship" site, D. It did not work." I also tried "I love life, looking for my 'soulmate,'" and that did not work either. Curious. Whatya think, Mayor?

musterion

56687374.jpg