ECT MADists don't follow Paul

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Foolish peterist Darby hater making stuff up again.
I never said they were ONLY for memorial.

But if preterist Darby haters would read their bible, they too would know about the many times scripture tells us their offerings and sacrifices were for memorial to remember.

Here's just a few telling us they were for a memorial of the exodus from Egypt and a remembrance of sin.
Exodus 13:8 KJV​
(8) And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.​
(9) And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.​

Numbers 5:15 KJV
(15) Then shall the man bring his wife unto the priest, and he shall bring her offering for her, the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil upon it, nor put frankincense thereon; for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance.​
Deuteronomy 15:15 KJV​
(15) And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and the LORD thy God redeemed thee: therefore I command thee this thing to day.​
Hebrews 10:3 KJV​
(3) But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

Exodus 12:14 KJV
(14) And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

Exodus 30:16 KJV
(16) And thou shalt take the atonement money of the children of Israel, and shalt appoint it for the service of the tabernacle of the congregation; that it may be a memorial unto the children of Israel before the LORD, to make an atonement for your souls.

Numbers 5:18 KJV
(18) And the priest shall set the woman before the LORD, and uncover the woman's head, and put the offering of ]memorial in her hands, which is the jealousy offering: and the priest shall have in his hand the bitter water that causeth the curse:

Numbers 5:26 KJV
(26) And the priest shall take an handful of the offering, even the memorial thereof, and burn it upon the altar, and afterward shall cause the woman to drink the water.

Leviticus 23:43 KJV​
(43) That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.​

Exodus 13:14 KJV​
(14) And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:​

Exodus 23:15 KJV​
(15) Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty​

Deuteronomy 16:3 KJV​
(3) Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction; for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life.​

Exodus 12:26-27 KJV​
(26) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?​
(27) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.​

Exodus 13:3 KJV​
(3) And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten.​

Even the Sabbath Day was to remember the exodus from Egypt.
Deuteronomy 5:15 KJV​
(15) And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the LORD thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the LORD thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.

Even the name of God was to be a memorial.
Exodus 3:15 KJV​
(15) And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.​

Preterist Darby haters would have you believe that an end was made of memorials at the cross.
But as we have clearly seen, even the offerings of the OT were a memorial (to keep remembering) of something that had already happened ----- out of Egypt.
And even after the cross, Paul and the disciples made sacrifices.
And were even told to keep a memorial of the death of Christ with bread and wine ---- Do this in remebrance of Me.
So, no, memorials were not done away with just because the cross already took place.
Hebrews 10:3 KJV​
(3) But in those sacrifices there is a [pinkremembrance[/pink] again made of sins every year.​

There is nothing wrong with having those memorials to remember the name of who's mighty and righteous hand rescued them from Egypt and to remind them of sin.

Preterist Darby haters love to try and convince the bible does not say what it says.

Mostly all OT scriptures, not future

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nowhere in the Bible does it say the Disciples, or any of the Christians were still sacrificing animals after the cross.

The animal sacrifices continued after the cross at the temple by the unbelieving-Christ rejecting Jews. These animal sacrifices were not condoned by God.

Preterist Darby haters love to make stuff up.
Paul did.
The Nazarite vow included a sin offering.
Numbers 6:13-17 KJV​
(13) And this is the law of the Nazarite, when the days of his separation are fulfilled: he shall be brought unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation:​
(14) And he shall offer his offering unto the LORD, one he lamb of the first year without blemish for a burnt offering, and one ewe lamb of the first year without blemish for a sin offering, and one ram without blemish for peace offerings,​
(15) And a basket of unleavened bread, cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, and wafers of unleavened bread anointed with oil, and their meat offering, and their drink offerings.​
(16) And the priest shall bring them before the LORD, and shall offer his sin offering, and his burnt offering:​
(17) And he shall offer the ram for a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD, with the basket of unleavened bread: the priest shall offer also his meat offering, and his drink offering.​

(Heb 10:11-14) 11 Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, 13 and since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool. 14 For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.
It's impossible to read Hebrews 10, and then claim there will be future animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Only someone with an agenda could possibly do so.

Preterist Darby haters love to make stuff up.

Hebrews 10 tells us that they were for a memorial, just like all those OT verses tells us they were.

Hebrews 10:3-4 KJV
(3) But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
(4) For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul did.
The Nazarite vow included a sin offering.

(1 Cor 9:20) To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Preterist Darby haters shouldn't be making us stuff like this:
False.

I just showed you Paul telling you that Paul acted like a Jew only to win the Jews.

Paul made it clear that he wasn't under the law. Therefore, Paul didn't make animal sacrifices for his sins.

Try reading Hebrews 10 a few times.

If you weren't so desperate to defend Darby's false teachings, you would see how foolish you look claiming there is going to be future animal sacrifices for sin atonement required by God, after what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

I feel sorry for you. You claim to be a Christian, but you are more concerned with defending Darby's false teachings, then proclaiming what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Christ Jesus put an end to animal sacrifices forever!!!

It's all about Christ Jesus Tam, not John Nelson Darby.

ClimateSanity

Nowhere in the Bible does it say the Disciples, or any of the Christians were still sacrificing animals after the cross.

The animal sacrifices continued after the cross at the temple by the unbelieving-Christ rejecting Jews. These animal sacrifices were not condoned by God.

(Heb 10:11-14) 11 Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, 13 and since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool. 14 For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.

It's impossible to read Hebrews 10, and then claim there will be future animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Only someone with an agenda could possibly do so.

The bible proves you wrong:

Acts 3 Now Peter and John went up together to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour.

What was the standard operating procedure when you entered the temple?

john w

Hall of Fame
The animal sacrifices for sin atonement were a shadow of what was to come, Christ Jesus.

Christ Jesus made a one time sacrifice for all sins, forever.

Believers in Christ today do not sacrifice animals for their sins, nor will believers in the future sacrifice animals for their sins.

Bora of Tam picked you apart, weasel,giving you chapter and verse, in which to soak that feeble, wimpy little mind of mush of yours. And what do we get from you, Christ hater? Being reduced to a word for word spam, as usual, that does NADA for your "argument."

To claim animal sacrifices will be for sin atonement in the future is an evil, false, anti-Christ claim.

1. Show us where she claimed that, devil boy.

2. Craigie, to the early Acts believers, Paul:To claim animal sacrifices will be for sin atonement in the future is an evil, false, anti-Christ claim.

You are proving what an anti-Christ false belief system Dispensationalism really is.

Is Tambora lost, sweetie, since, according to you, on record, she, musterrion, all dispies, support the dispensational approach, have an...

anti-Christ false belief system?

Watch the greasy weasel, with no spine, take a pass, bail, not answering that question, as usual, being the vertebrae-less man pleaser that he is, having no rational, faith based purpose on TOL...

Watch...

john w

Hall of Fame

Made up, to support his preterist scam:

Acts 3:1 KJV

Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.

The 9th hour, was the time of the daily evening sacrifice in the temple.

Survey Cornie, Acts 10:3 KJV. Survey the crucifixion, Matthew 27:46 KJV................

Survey Luke 1 KJV
8 And it came to pass, that while he executed the priest’s office before God in the order of his course, 9 according to the custom of the priest’s office, his lot was to burn incense when he went into the temple of the Lord. 10 And the whole multitude of the people were praying without at the time of incense.

Revelation 8 KJV

3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand

john w

Hall of Fame
Tet says he's twice your size
He is a weakling,both physically, and emotionally, with little arms, a little chin, looking like a wimp, twit, having a sullen/sulky countenance, not exercising, since he is holed up in his rat cave, on TOL, 16 hours/day, satisfying his obsession.

john w

Hall of Fame
I feel sorry for you. You claim to be a Christian, but you are more concerned with defending Darby's false teachings, then proclaiming what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

It's all about Christ Jesus Tam, not John Nelson Darby.

That's rich, Craigie-you feel sorry for Tam, after she methodically dismantled you, from "the volume of the book," sending you reeling, to the mat, suffering yet another fatal "death knell," as you lay slumped, bloodied, on the mat?

"You are proving what an anti-Christ false belief system Dispensationalism really is...You claim to be a Christian, but "-Craigie to Tam.

Is Tam not a Christian, since, according to you, she has an "anti-Christ false belief system," and, again, according to you, denies "what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross?"

Well, sweetie?

The wimp noodles off.....Trying to see how he can sneak in another "Darby...You are in denial...."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He is a weakling,both physically, and emotionally, with little arms, a little chin, looking like a wimp, twit, having a sullen/sulky countenance, not exercising, since he is holed up in his rat cave, on TOL, 16 hours/day, satisfying his obsession.
Tet is a misshapen blob of human flesh as his brain is also

john w

Hall of Fame

Explain the animal sacrifices, depicted in Ezekiel, Isiah, Malachi..................... sweetie.

Malachi 3 KJV

1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers’ soap: 3 and he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness. 4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

5 years, of being asked that question, and the twitty weasel says NADA, because none of his infallible teachers, these "bunch of men," who he refuses to identify, who he claims, on record, are infallible, have commented on them.

Lon

I learned my judo from studying this for hours, Lon:

video=youtube
Me too but a LOT of people do it wrong and have to let me up.

I reckon you don't have that problem so you must have watched it more than me.