ECT Madist explain please how the 7 I AM's OF Jesus in John does not apply to the BOC

Right Divider

Body part
Folks that call their self christian and continuously try to degrade and call other folks derogatory names deceive themselves and are not Christians.

YOU can make excuses for them but scripture has different instructions,

Tit 3:10
A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
What an amazing hypocrite you are!

I would say that someone that LIES CONSTANTLY about what others believe is not a Christian! Wouldn't you?

Do you know anyone like that? Hint: he goes by the name of 'dodge' on this forum.

Right Divider

Body part
Nope, the point was that MAD is a lie of men , by men, and for men. The point is to show that by only taking a few pages of scripture and ignoring ALL the rest and forcing scripture into the small deceptions of MAD folks change the whole theme of the bible which is Jesus NOT Paul.
The LIE continues. A habitual liar is NOT following Christ in any way, shape or form.

dodge

What an amazing hypocrite you are!

I would say that someone that LIES CONSTANTLY about what others believe is not a Christian! Wouldn't you?

Do you know anyone like that? Hint: he goes by the name of 'dodge' on this forum.

It is Madist not CHRISTIANS that replace focusing on Jesus with Paul that is uniquely MAD.

dodge

What is the saving Good News? What must lost people do to be saved? Can you tell us?

Already did several times, and again it is not my job to read for you !

I will tell you what you post what you believe the saving good news is and what people must do to be saved and I will do the same AGAIN.

Danoh

More hogwash from the artful Dodger.

MAD does not replace anything Jesus said.
And MAD does not replace anything Jesus said through Paul.

Hope you won't mind the correction - he is anything but "artful."

Nope. No chuckle. I meant that about him.

And the correction :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Seems like I remember Jesus raising dead folks, healing blind folks, walking on water.
Me too.
Do you remember yourself doing any of those things?

Jesus did not change His message of GRACE MADIST did that.
MAD believes the message of being saved by grace through faith is the only message that can save you.
Why would anyone oppose MAD for that?

dodge

Why?

One word - incompetence.

incompetence = ignoring that Jesus taught Grace so MAdist can say Paul was the first to reveal the mystery.Grace was given to ABRAHAM and taught in the OT and taught in the NT long before Paul even got saved.

Just because Madist IGNORE ( possibly can't even see the truth) the scriptures other than Paul does NOT mean it is not there y'all just will not or cannot see it

Danoh

incompetence = ignoring that Jesus taught Grace so MAdist can say Paul was the first to reveal the mystery.Grace was given to ABRAHAM and taught in the OT and taught in the NT long before Paul even got saved.

Just because Madist IGNORE ( possibly can't even see the truth) the scriptures other than Paul does NOT mean it is not there y'all just will not or cannot see it

No, incompetent one - there was a Prophesied Grace and a Grace that was hid in God til Paul.

dodge

No, incompetent one - there was a Prophesied Grace and a Grace that was hid in God til Paul.

All kind of immaterial since Jesus taught GRACE as did the other Apostles of Jesus.

I kinda figured you was above the childish name calling but you seem to fit right into the flow of all MAdist.

dodge

Once again Mr. Judas dodge lies about us. Just keep lying dodge. God is counting them.

OK, I will bite ! Do all Madist believe that Jesus never taught His own Gospel of Grace that he left heaven and came to earth to be sacrificed for GRACE to be possible ?

Right Divider

Body part
OK, I will bite ! Do all Madist believe that Jesus never taught His own Gospel of Grace that he left heaven and came to earth to be sacrificed for GRACE to be possible ?
I don't know what "all Madists believe", but I do know that one liar here keeps claiming that he does.

Please feel free to demonstrate that you know:
  • What the gospel of the grace of God is.
  • What the gospel of the kingdom is.
  • Who the "his own" is in John 1.
  • Who the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" are.
  • How to be saved according the gospel of the grace of God.