ECT Madist explain please how the 7 I AM's OF Jesus in John does not apply to the BOC

dodge

That's why MAD rejects you -

Nah, I reject the lies and deceptions of MAD.

I know enough scripture to follow Jesus NOT Paul.

If one followed all the examples of Paul they would be out killing Christians. After he was called and saved by Jesus he said himself follow me as I follow Jesus.

musterion

Nah, I reject the lies and deceptions of MAD.

I know enough scripture to follow Jesus NOT Paul.

You're not "following Jesus."

You're trying to follow what Matthew, Mark, Luke and John wrote about Christ according to the flesh.

We're following what Paul wrote about Christ according to the revealed mystery.

Both of us are following what apostles were told BY HIM to write ABOUT HIM.

That puts us in the exact same boat, except that one of us has the wrong approach.

Paul says you have the wrong approach.

2 Cor 5:16

dodge

Hasn't that been precisely the point of all your threads against those who believe in the gospel of the grace of GOD and are otherwise know as Mid Acts Dispensationalists?

Nope, the point was that MAD is a lie of men , by men, and for men. The point is to show that by only taking a few pages of scripture and ignoring ALL the rest and forcing scripture into the small deceptions of MAD folks change the whole theme of the bible which is Jesus NOT Paul.

dodge

You're trying to follow what Matthew, Mark, Luke and John wrote about Christ according to the flesh.

That puts us in the exact same boat, except that one of us has the wrong approach.

Sure you are ! How is that possible when you ignore every teaching of Jesus by believing that Jesus was only sent to Israel ?

MAD is all about ignoring the Spirit and following the flesh.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Yep.

dodge

Because that's what He said while on earth, compared with what He said when speaking from glory through Paul.

Seems like I remember Jesus raising dead folks, healing blind folks, walking on water. Jesus did not change His message of GRACE MADIST did that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Dodge wishes to live as a Jew 2000 years ago being under the Law and The Kingdom Gospel. He's wrong, however, that's his ignorant choice, I guess.

dodge

Because that's what He said while on earth, compared with what He said when speaking from glory through Paul.

Seems like I remember Jesus raising dead folks,, healing blind folks, walking on water. Jesus did not change His message of GRACE MADIST did that.

Jhn 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

For the reading comprehension challenged:

Note that the verse says GRACE and TRUTH came by Jesus it did not say Grace is coming by Paul or "is coming through Paul" !

Danoh

Folks that call their self christian and continuously try to degrade and call other folks derogatory names deceive themselves and are not Christians.

YOU can make excuses for them but scripture has different instructions,

Tit 3:10
A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

Lol, me making excuses for my fellow MADs. Good one.

If there is one thing I do, it is not make excuses for them.

In fact, most of them no longer barely acknowledge those posts of mine they obviously agree with.

Because I not only do not side with them where I believe they are either off on one understanding or another, or where I believe they are being unfair - I speak up about it.

I have done as much in your defense.

I belong to no club.

Whomever I believe is sound on some point, I acknowledge them on it. I...do not...play...favorites.

As a result, where ever I agree with a MAD on some point, I do so from this same fairness on my part toward one and all.

Just goes to show that you are not as objective as you continue to delude yourself into believing you are.

Just as you continue to call MAD a lie; when all you have proven thus far is that you do not know how to study the Scriptures.

It is what it is; yours is the same read into a thing the MADs have been rightly pointing out to indiviuals like you way before you showed up with your confusion.

The same read into a thing the MADs will be pointing out to your kind long after you have moved on...

Try a little 2 Timothy 2:15, some time.

After 1 Cor. 15:1-4, that is...

In other words....

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Galatians 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Last edited:

dodge

slanderous report

Heir, every time anyone disagrees with MAD and tries to bring folks back to relying on Jesus and what He taught this is the type of response they come to expect.

John wrote , " Moses brought the law but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ".

Notice John did NOTE say the message of GRACE would be at a latter time he said it ( GRACE ) had already come. The message taught by Jesus was GRACE. I understand that the meaning was withheld for a time by God for a purpose, but to say that Jesus never taught His own Gospel is heresy.

Many scriptures have dual applications that applied to Jews and gentiles , and much of what Jesus taught was for the BOC.

Paul even made the argument against following him in scripture. Paul said to follow him as he himself followed Jesus.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, the point was that MAD is a lie of men , by men, and for men.
MAD believes we are saved by grace through faith.
Dodge says it is a lie.
Dodge is wrong.

The point is to show that by only taking a few pages of scripture and ignoring ALL the rest and forcing scripture into the small deceptions of MAD folks change the whole theme of the bible which is Jesus NOT Paul.
Dodge once again demonstrates that he is unlearned when it comes to what MAD actually teaches.
Paul did not ignore any of scripture, and neither do MADs.
Dodge would much rather continue with his false witness than seek the truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Heir, every time anyone disagrees with MAD and tries to bring folks back to relying on Jesus
Another outright falsehood from Dodge.
MAD teaches that the only one you can rely on is the Lord Jesus Christ.
Exactly what Paul, a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, taught.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Dodge does not accept what the Lord Jesus Christ taught through His servant, Paul, and chooses to drag folks back to relying on their own righteousness.
Dodge's pride and arrogance of self-righteousness will not allow him to accept the free gift of perfect righteousness.
Dodge opposes MAD because Dodge opposes what the risen Lord Jesus Christ revealed to Paul.