Lookin' For A Fight!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm your Huckleberry! It is up to -7 here so I'm feeling saucy! Crock pots a 20 paces! I have pork roast in mine with a 50/50 blend of bbq sauce and ranch dressing on top! What is in yours?

It seems like you are enjoying too much of delicious meal.

Control yourself, brother.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
(( NO!! )) -- He Said he was looking for a - "FIGHT"!!! --- (( Ephesians 6:17 KJV )) --//---- It takes a real Phony to come here to the Back Alley and not have something to fight / argue about!!! - (( BUT ))!!, - here are some of them!! -- I have HERE, Thousands of things that a foolish so called ~christian can fight / argue about, but NO!!!!!!!, -- we have this same garbage AS Usual!!!!!! - And this is the "Place" where Battles are to take PLACE, according to TOL, But NO!!!!!!, - Again!!!!

Paul -- 012914

YoU--- CAN <<<SAY?>>> tHaT ((ag/ain)) 111!!!
((f00ls!!)) @ I(agree!]] with, PAUL! Phony/ Fights!

v45 -- 8675309

Letsargue

YoU--- CAN <<<SAY?>>> tHaT ((ag/ain)) 111!!!
((f00ls!!)) @ I(agree!]] with, PAUL! Phony/ Fights!

v45 -- 8675309

ONLY a "Liberal" Coward will respond with such an Exaggerated Response.

If you are what you call yourself you would act like what you call yourself, not like a Lying "Liberal" Coward. -- Now What, - Whatever you are besides what you call yourself?? - "Obama" does the exact same thing. Are you sure you're not one of HIS??

Paul -- 021714

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
ONLY a "Liberal" Coward will respond with such an Exaggerated Response.

If you are what you call yourself you would act like what you call yourself, not like a Lying "Liberal" Coward. -- Now What, - Whatever you are besides what you call yourself?? - "Obama" does the exact same thing. Are you sure you're not one of HIS??

Paul -- 021714

But... I was just agreeing with you...

Sorry Paul it's just too fun typing stuff like you do, but it's low fruit, and I am a bit ashamed.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
wu wei.......

wu wei.......

OK, so the mess is cleaned up, the dishes are done, dinner is in the crock pot, and it's below zero degrees outside. I'm looking for an argument. Who dares to challenge me!

The Tao in principle is unchallengable ;)

pj

PureX

The Tao in principle is unchallengable ;)

pj
It really is!

Even when I fight against it, I'm still expressing it. The tao always remains the tao. Almost as a loving parent patiently watches a stubborn child fight with his own reality, until he finally becomes breathless, and surrenders.

Surrender first, and save your breath!

:AoO:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Dogma busters.....

Dogma busters.....

It really is!

Even when I fight against it, I'm still expressing it. The tao always remains the tao. Almost as a loving parent patiently watches a stubborn child fight with his own reality, until he finally becomes breathless, and surrenders.

Surrender first, and save your breath!

:AoO:

Blessings in the Tao :)

Enjoy the natural flow of life......for it will carry you......

I was wondering about making a thread here but not about battling others per se,...but maybe challenging one's own belief systems, a free for all theology bash, or just questioning our perception of reality in general. It will be about 'contesting' our beliefs, opinons, biases....really being intellectually honest about facing them, and be willing to change our POV if we need to in order to conform better to reality. Will mull over a good title......

Namaste

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
over it buddy.................

over it buddy.................

i'll take that one for 500, trebek

Ok,....survey says, it got lost in the shuffle :)

Lets make love not war :crackup:

We'll let Purex set a dial on the direction of his thread, unless we can come up with something more provocative. Don't forget my 'cosmic cafe' as well, if you need a drink of ambrosia on the way out ;)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Jesus Christ is supremely more so

Depends on how you 'interpret' that ;)

Since I was speaking of a more or less impersonal principle or 'way', as that which the 'tao' represents,....we could also correlate this with the 'logos' as understood in the greek philosophical tradition, which refers to that universal logic, thought, plan, purpose, wisdom, reason, natural principle behind creation and that at the heart of all movement.

Jesus as the 'God-Man' takes it to another level of course,...depending on your 'Christology'.