Lookin' For A Fight!

The Berean

I got guns like Superman! Babe!

Like this, PureX? :banana:

arni2.jpeg

1aa38e8ee0a84d839842c87ca50241b3Bi_mgG.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
OK, so the mess is cleaned up, the dishes are done, dinner is in the crock pot, and it's below zero degrees outside. I'm looking for an argument. Who dares to challenge me!

Darren #1 was groovier than Darren #2.

“Whataya say, Jack? Would you like a shot at the Title?”-Lethal Weapon Saint JohnW

musterion

OK, so the mess is cleaned up, the dishes are done, dinner is in the crock pot, and it's below zero degrees outside. I'm looking for an argument. Who dares to challenge me!

Your water glasses have spots on them. You should try Cascade.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
i was channelling danny devito from memory

TWINS - Rev. 6/16/88 90A/91.
A123 INT. GAS STATION - CONVENIENCE STORE - DAWN A123

Vince picks out a T-shirt from the racks for Julius.

VINCE
This ought to fit you.

Julius removes the shirt he borrowed from Vince, who
pretends to be horrified at the sight of Julius's huge
muscles.

Whoa -- get away from that window!
There's women and children out
there!
(staring at him)
What is wrong with you?

JULIUS
What?

VINCE
You allergic to something?

JULIUS
No. Why?

VINCE
What are those bumps doing all
over your body? You're all
swelled up. You look like you're
about to explode.

quip

BANNED
Banned

Ok.

What's the 'X' stand for in PureX?

I'll take a stab: :cow:

Letsargue

I think your thread has a dumb title

(( NO!! )) -- He Said he was looking for a - "FIGHT"!!! --- (( Ephesians 6:17 KJV )) --//---- It takes a real Phony to come here to the Back Alley and not have something to fight / argue about!!! - (( BUT ))!!, - here are some of them!! -- I have HERE, Thousands of things that a foolish so called ~christian can fight / argue about, but NO!!!!!!!, -- we have this same garbage AS Usual!!!!!! - And this is the "Place" where Battles are to take PLACE, according to TOL, But NO!!!!!!, - Again!!!!

Paul -- 012914

zoo22

I'm looking for an argument. Who dares to challenge me!

(( NO!! )) -- He Said he was looking for a - "FIGHT"!!! --- (( Ephesians 6:17 KJV )) --//---- It takes a real Phony to come here to the Back Alley and not have something to fight / argue about!!! - (( BUT ))!!, - here are some of them!! -- I have HERE, Thousands of things that a foolish so called ~christian can fight / argue about, but NO!!!!!!!, -- we have this same garbage AS Usual!!!!!! - And this is the "Place" where Battles are to take PLACE, according to TOL, But NO!!!!!!, - Again!!!!

Paul -- 012914

Okay, Letsargue has definitely dared to challenge PureX. Will PureX dare to take the challenge?

PureX

Okay, Letsargue has definitely dared to challenge PureX. Will PureX dare to take the challenge?
Fortunately for me, I don't speak 'randoMstr(ea)m//ofthought!'. So I will have to cede to this lone intelligence before we've even begun.

Letsargue

Fortunately for me, I don't speak 'randoMstr(ea)m//ofthought!'. So I will have to cede to this lone intelligence before we've even begun.

(( OK ))!! - Do you know what a (( LIE )) IS???? - A "Lie" is saying somthing ( Meaningfully ) and doing the Opposite, knowing you can't fulfill your Demand!!! - Soo that makes you a person who will not do what he says!!! --- (( John 8:44 KJV )) --//-----

Paul -- 012914

PureX

(( OK ))!! - Do you know what a (( LIE )) IS???? - A "Lie" is saying somthing ( Meaningfully ) and doing the Opposite, knowing you can't fulfill your Demand!!! - Soo that makes you a person who will not do what he says!!! --- (( John 8:44 KJV )) --//-----

Paul -- 012914
You bring joy to the heart ... in you own interesting way. :)

Letsargue

You bring joy to the heart ... in you own interesting way. :)

(( NO I Don't ))!!! ---- If I did you'd tell the Truth, and not something that God did not say. Maybe you don't know what, or who the "Truth" is!! God told the Truth / Christ, and we / YOU are to speak Christ / the Truth, but You Cannot!!!!. --- SOO, in response to anything, instead of Lying, - speak Christ / the Truth. ----- Anyhow, none of the Saved have a Heart, but the ((( MIND of Christ / the Truth ))) where there is nothing BUT the Truth, and no darkness at ALL!! ---- (( 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV )) --&-- (( 1 John 1:5 KJV )) --//-----

Paul - 012914