ECT let me provoke your thinking with this question:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Let me be clear: I don't believe there existed in Heaven a sonship of Jesus as given us to believe. Who was He but the Word, the expression of God's Heart/Spirit. It was the expression of God that created everything. He had a form Moses witnessed (Exo.33:22). The Word then submitted Himself to the Will of God that He would lay aside His Glory to become a human, made a little lower than the angels, made vulnerable to be part of all Adamic progeny with its subjection to "vanity" (Rom. 8:20 KJV), even unto death.

If you will read this for understanding it will explain the temporary transfiguration Jesus went through on the mount and His "It is Finished" on the cross with regards to redemption.

Until now the Father works and I work.

Christ was never subject to vanity.

Had Christ been subject to vanity he would have finished nothing.

You're gettin' nuttier every day.

God covered Moses with his hand which is Christ, therefore he never saw the glory but had to hope for it through Christ, same as all of us.

Last edited:

themuzicman

Did Jesus Christ visit this earth only because Adam and all his posterity have sinned, or was it in the original plan and eternal purpose of the Father that His Son should visit earth, become incarnate, and thereby make possible a vital union with man? In other words, was it according to the Father’s eternal purpose for His Son to visit earth even if Adam had never sinned?

I happen to think Christ's coming was a contingency plan in the even that man sinned.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Did Jesus Christ visit this earth only because Adam and all his posterity have sinned, or was it in the original plan and eternal purpose of the Father that His Son should visit earth, become incarnate, and thereby make possible a vital union with man? In other words, was it according to the Father’s eternal purpose for His Son to visit earth even if Adam had never sinned?
God drew. God gave what he drew to Jesus. Jesus died only for those God drew. Thats why Jesus came and died on earth. That was the plan before earth ever formed.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
God doesn't send anyone to hell. You do that all by yourself, :eek:linger: CathOlic. :burnlib: Jud 11, Matt. 25:41
All mankind send themselves to hell all by themselves and they like it. It is grace that God saved at least one person and you're jealous and demand to be included.