ECT let me provoke your thinking with this question:

genuineoriginal

Yah Veh hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all. Psalm 103:19 KJV

In Him we live and stir and be Acts 17:28 KJV

Isn't is interesting that you can't find any verses to refute the words that came out of God's mouth where He says that He changes His mind in real time based on the actions of men?

Truster

But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth. Job 23:13 KJV

He, being Yah Veh Elohim.

Truster

Remember the former things of old: for I am Elohim, and there is none else; I am Elohim, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Isaiah 46: 9,10 KJV

Whatever Yah Veh pleases, He does, In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps. Psalm 135:6 KJV

"All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, But He does according to His will in the host of heaven And among the inhabitants of earth; And no one can ward off His hand Or say to Him, 'What have You done?' Daniel 4:35

"I know that You can do all things, And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted. Job 42:2 KJV

genuineoriginal

Remember the former things of old: for I am Elohim, and there is none else; I am Elohim, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Isaiah 46: 9,10 KJV
You missed a verse.

Isaiah 46:11
11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.​

Oh, I see that God is also an Open Theist.

Truster

Those who contend with Yah Veh will be shattered; Against them He will thunder in the heavens, Yah Veh will judge the ends of the earth; And He will give strength to His king, And will exalt the horn of His anointed." 1 Samuel 2:10 KJV

and he said, "O Yah Veh, the Elohim of our fathers, are You not Elohim in the heavens? And are You not ruler over all the kingdoms of the nations? Power and might are in Your hand so that no one can stand against You. 2 Chronicles 20:6 KJV

But if it be of Elohim, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against Elohim. Acts 5:39 KJV

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isn't is interesting that you can't find any verses to refute the words that came out of God's mouth where He says that He changes His mind in real time based on the actions of men?

Jdg 10:9 Moreover the children of Ammon passed over Jordan to fight also against Judah, and against Benjamin, and against the house of Ephraim; so that Israel was sore distressed.
Jdg 10:10 And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, saying, We have sinned against thee, both because we have forsaken our God, and also served Baalim.
Jdg 10:11 And the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines?
Jdg 10:12 The Zidonians also, and the Amalekites, and the Maonites, did oppress you; and ye cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand.
Jdg 10:13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more.
Jdg 10:14 Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
Jdg 10:15 And the children of Israel said unto the LORD, We have sinned: do thou unto us whatsoever seemeth good unto thee; deliver us only, we pray thee, this day.
Jdg 10:16 And they put away the strange gods from among them, and served the LORD: and his soul was grieved for the misery of Israel.

Jdg 11:32 So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon to fight against them; and the LORD delivered them into his hands.
Jdg 11:33 And he smote them from Aroer, even till thou come to Minnith, even twenty cities, and unto the plain of the vineyards, with a very great slaughter. Thus the children of Ammon were subdued before the children of Israel.

genuineoriginal

Messiah said that when the Holy Spirit came He would glorify Messiah. Any doctrine that gives glory to man, as yours does, is of the flesh, sinful flesh and from the pit.

God being an Open Theist is not giving glory to man.

You don't seem to be very good at thinking.

Cross Reference

Jesus, the now glorified man, has and will receive of the Father the Whole of the Godhead. Just think, Truster, a man to head up the whole eternal thing. Pretty amazing, huh?

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Cross Reference

1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Which in no way intimates "Jesus Only" thinking.

JosephR

to the OP, nice thought experiment.

to the reply's......spiritual warfare...

who sets a house apon itself? not the master, but the thief.

Cross Reference

Let me be clear: I don't believe there existed in Heaven a sonship of Jesus as given us to believe. Who was He but the Word, the expression of God's Heart/Spirit. It was the expression of God that created everything. He had a form Moses witnessed (Exo.33:22). The Word then submitted Himself to the Will of God that He would lay aside His Glory to become a human, made a little lower than the angels, made vulnerable to be part of all Adamic progeny with its subjection to "vanity" (Rom. 8:20 KJV), even unto death.

If you will read this for understanding it will explain the temporary transfiguration Jesus went through on the mount and His "It is Finished" on the cross with regards to redemption.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let me be clear: I don't believe there existed in Heaven a sonship of Jesus as given us to believe. Who was He but the Word, the expression of God's Heart/Spirit. It was the expression of God that created everything. He had a form Moses witnessed (Exo.33:22). The Word then submitted Himself to the Will of God that He would lay aside His Glory to become a human, made a little lower than the angels, made vulnerable to be part of all Adamic progeny with its subjection to "vanity" (Rom. 8:20 KJV), even unto death.

If you will read this for understanding it will explain the temporary transfiguration Jesus went through on the mount and His "It is Finished" on the cross with regards to redemption.

It was as a man that He was that He laid aside His right as a Son of God.

Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

LA