ECT let me provoke your thinking with this question:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did Jesus Christ visit this earth only because Adam and all his posterity have sinned

I am not going to speculate on the hypothetical portion of your question.

This part, no.

Romans 15

8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers
:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everything was decreed before the foundation of the world.

Jeremiah 19

5 (they have also built the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or speak, nor did it come into My mind),

Jeremiah 32

35 And they built the high places of Baal which are in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech, which I did not command them, nor did it come into My mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.’

I like the contrast. Your god is a pervert.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, there's some things God doesn't know ?

Do a review of Genesis. God brought the animals to Adam to see what he would call them. First page of the Bible. Did God not go to see if the outcry of Sodom and Gomorrah were true? Did God not test Abraham to see if he would withhold his son?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do a review of Genesis. God brought the animals to Adam to see what he would call them. First page of the Bible. Did God not go to see if the outcry of Sodom and Gomorrah were true? Did God not test Abraham to see if he would withhold his son?

Read the account. Their cry had come up to Him.

God set a precedent.

God takes none for granted.

This is why works of faith are important to Him.

It is what a man does, not what he thinks he will do that God determines His treatment of men by.

LA

Cross Reference

What does the Tree of Life symbolize?

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat and live forever” (Genesis 3:22 NKJV)​

And that is why Adam was was kicked out of the garden. In that instance was God protecting you from something you could never have recovered from, had you ever been born, which I doubt. So why not consider what would have happened had he had done so, eat of the tree that is, AFTER he sinned?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So why not consider what would have happened had he had done so, eat of the tree that is, AFTER he sinned?

Adam lived a long time and we don't know that he didn't repent. Maybe he did and we'll see him at the first resurrection. If not then we'll see him at the second resurrection.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Do a review of Genesis. God brought the animals to Adam to see what he would call them. First page of the Bible.

You mix up Christ with God.

No man can see God and live.

Did God not go to see if the outcry of Sodom and Gomorrah were true?

Once again it was Christ.

Who stood and talked with Abraham while his sidekicks went down.

Did God not test Abraham to see if he would withhold his son?

Christ again.

Who learned of the faith his Father gifted Abraham with.

I rather imagine he marveled then as much as he did with the Gentile he said had more faith than any he had found in Israel.

How many times do I have to tell you that the trinity doctrine is a stumbling block.

This is God.

1 Chronicles 28:9 KJV

9 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

Cross Reference

You mix up Christ with God.

No man can see God and live.

Easy here. You are overlooking that fact that at this point in time, Adam could because he was without sin. Sin being the prohibiting factor.

OMT: "Christ" is a title. So we can understand it to be Who Mose' saw in Exo. 33:22, the "Word", before His indwelling a human body, "a body prepared for Him" (Heb 10:5).

oatmeal

Did Jesus Christ visit this earth only because Adam and all his posterity have sinned, or was it in the original plan and eternal purpose of the Father that His Son should visit earth, become incarnate, and thereby make possible a vital union with man? In other words, was it according to the Father’s eternal purpose for His Son to visit earth even if Adam had never sinned?

Scripture does not say as far as I know

If it does, I would be happy to see the references.

Any other reply is mere guesswork

If Adam and Eve had not sinned, who is to say one of there progeny wouldn't have?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

This ^ is not a response to this,
Did Jesus Christ visit this earth only because Adam and all his posterity have sinned, or was it in the original plan and eternal purpose of the Father that His Son should visit earth, become incarnate, and thereby make possible a vital union with man? In other words, was it according to the Father’s eternal purpose for His Son to visit earth even if Adam had never sinned?

The question addresses, did God have a plan before the foundation of the world?

It is a 'perfect foreknowledge' question.

Cross Reference

Scripture does not say as far as I know

If it does, I would be happy to see the references.

Any other reply is mere guesswork

If Adam and Eve had not sinned, who is to say one of there progeny wouldn't have?

There is plenty to consider for more than convincing a mind that cares to know, however, I don't think I will bother responding considering your mind is already made up and snapped shut.

. . . moving on.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Easy here. You are overlooking that fact that at this point in time, Adam could because he was without sin. Sin being the prohibiting factor.

OMT: "Christ" is a title. So we can understand it to be Who Mose' saw in Exo. 33:22, the "Word", before His indwelling a human body, "a body prepared for Him" (Heb 10:5).

Sin is in the flesh, Adam was flesh.

Wise up.:think:

Truster

This ^ is not a response to this,

The question addresses, did God have a plan before the foundation of the world?

It is a 'perfect foreknowledge' question.

Answers the question and you know it does. Unless it's so obvious you can't see it.

genuineoriginal

No, it was not.

Jeremiah 18:7-10
7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.​

Truster

No, it was not.

Jeremiah 18:7-10
7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.​

Yah Veh hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all. Psalm 103:19 KJV

In Him we live and stir and be Acts 17:28 KJV