Knight, you look like a cigar smoking Las Vegas night club owner, change your image

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Appearances of evil is also the responsibility of those "to whom much is given much is required" and if you are going to represent the Lord why do you want to look like the enemy.

2 Corinthians 11

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

I'm just sayin'....

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just curious... what is evil about a gray haired bearded guy holding a cigar? :idunno:
Ummm...to smoke a cigar, you've got light it. To light it, you have to have fire. Fire symbolizes hell. So basically it's a gray-haired Satan. :duh:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Hey.....thinkin' 'bout changing my avatar.

Whatya think? :think:

coop_devil_head_lrg.jpg

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Appearances of evil is also the responsibility of those "to whom much is given much is required" and if you are going to represent the Lord why do you want to look like the enemy.

Did you know that, Charles H. Spurgeon, know as the Prince of Preachers, yes the same Charles H. Spurgeon who authored The Treasury of David.......Smoked cigars. FYI.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you know that, Charles H. Spurgeon, know as the Prince of Preachers, yes the same Charles H. Spurgeon who authored The Treasury of David.......Smoked cigars. FYI.

:noway: :shocked: SATAN INCARNATE!!!

:noid:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I live in Las Vegas and have for many years. I am a Christian man and love my Lord and my Savior with all my heart. I accept His work on the cross.

Please do not stereotype all people from Las Vegas in the manner you have. It is disingenuous and deeply insulting.

As for Knight. I am not a spring chicken, nor is this my first time at the rodeo, and Knight is a gentleman and a great Christain man. He shows a kind and righteously judging heart. He upholds and maintains this website with admirable integrity.