Justified by Faith Means Justified by Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
Verse 25 says God, but I think you might be thinking that I would take something away from Jesus. Not if the context doesn't say it, right?

Don't try to separate Christ from God. They are one of the same.

God was "In Christ". Example: "God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Right Divider

Body part
You and John W. are Gospel illiterate.
Another false claim from a habitual liar.

You have no idea of what the Gospel is about, either that or you don't believe the Gospel, which would mean that you are unsaved.
Always trying to be the the decider of everything. You're sick, RP... get some help.

Neither one of you believe that Jesus lived for you, which means that there is a void in your doctrine. All that Jesus was and all that Jesus did was for our salvation and our justification.
Was this Jesus "living for me"?

Mat 10:5-6 KJV These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Mat 15:24 KJV But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Who do you think Jesus lived a perfect life for, do you think it was for himself?
I think that He lived the perfect life because He was the perfect God/Man.

To reject the life of Christ for the believer is to reject Christ.
Just another of your MANY false accusations. Please show us the POST where I "reject the life of Christ".
I proclaim His life AS LIVED in ALL of its details and NOT as the fairy tale that you tell.

You only have half of the Gospel and is probably why you are void of the Holy Spirit.
The Great and Mighty RP again deciding who has the Holy Spirit and who does not. You are in WAY over your head RP.

Robert Pate

Banned
Another false claim from a habitual liar.

Always trying to be the the decider of everything. You're sick, RP... get some help.

Was this Jesus "living for me"?

Mat 10:5-6 KJV These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Mat 15:24 KJV But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

I think that He lived the perfect life because He was the perfect God/Man.

Just another of your MANY false accusations. Please show us the POST where I "reject the life of Christ".
I proclaim His life AS LIVED in ALL of its details and NOT as the fairy tale that you tell.

The Great and Mighty RP again deciding who has the Holy Spirit and who does not. You are in WAY over your head RP.

If you don't have the vicarious life of Christ, you don't have Christ.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our salvation and justification. He our substitute and representative savior. What do you think that he was living for himself?

When Jesus lived, I lived in him.

When Jesus died, I died with him.

When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb, I walked out with him

When Jesus ascended into heaven, I ascended with him.

When Jesus sat down at the right hand of God, I sat down with him.

"For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3.

Right Divider

Body part
If you don't have the vicarious life of Christ, you don't have Christ.
No matter how many times you tell a LIE... it does not become true.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our salvation and justification. He our substitute and representative savior. What do you think that he was living for himself?
His life as a Jew under the law was NOT "living vicariously for us".

When Jesus lived, I lived in him.
So you were a Jew under the law?

When Jesus died, I died with him.
That's good.

When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb, I walked out with him
Super.

When Jesus ascended into heaven, I ascended with him.
Wonderful.

When Jesus sat down at the right hand of God, I sat down with him.
Fantastic.

"For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3.
This verse has NOTHING to do with "a vicarious life lived for us" or "kept the law in our place", or ANY such thing..

john w

Hall of Fame
The scripture that I left out was repetitious. That was not the real problem. The real problem is that you hate the Gospel and justification by faith. You have rejected the vicarious life of Christ, which means that you have rejected the Gospel. This is why you are not a Christian and is why you don't have the Holy Spirit.

=spam, and evasion, and deception, more on record, habitual lying, as you have been caught, over, and over, deleting numerous words, passages, from Romans-Philemon, and delete all of the Old Testament, as you admit, and substitute your satanic "Pate-ianity," made up words, for biblical words, redefine words, corrupting the book, just like your father the devil, attempts, as he taught you-the LORD God never taught you that, wolf. And you spin it, with you having the "freedom" to delete, add to, the scriptures.

No, you don't, deceiver.

ANSWER, Pate:
Why do you delete verses from the bible, Pate, when the bible tells you not to, and warns you not to? Show us the scriptural support, for this, Pate. NOW.

You won't, as your father has a gag order, on you.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are just like a Gospel hating Pharisee. You would like to kill me wouldn't you? Just like the Pharisees wanted to kill Paul.

You need to get out of the Old Testament and learn the good news of the New Testament.

There you go again, TOL audience-continued spam, evasion, and habitual lying, by this wolf, as he is shown that the scripture says that the good, holy, spiritual law of the LORD God, will last forever, and is not void, as her satanically asserts, but he continues his demonic "ministry," flipping the bird at God the Father, and His Christ.

Get off this site, you perverter of the gospel of Christ, scripture hating wolf, troll.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Don't try to separate Christ from God. They are one of the same.

God was "In Christ". Example: "God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.
There is a difference between God and Christ. God is the Creator of the heavens and the earth. Christ means Anointed as Messiah does.

beloved57

pate to john

The real problem is that you hate the Gospel and justification by faith. You have rejected the vicarious life of Christ, which means that you have rejected the Gospel. This is why you are not a Christian and is why you don't have the Holy Spirit.

Listen whose talking. Why you condemn that man and doeth the same thing you criticize him for ? You teach that the same ones Christ lived and died for vicariously are yet condemned because they dont do something !

Robert Pate

Banned
There is a difference between God and Christ. God is the Creator of the heavens and the earth. Christ means Anointed as Messiah does.

Jesus said,

"I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he, you shall die in your sins" John 8:24.

Only God can heal the sick and raise the dead.

Robert Pate

Banned
There you go again, TOL audience-continued spam, evasion, and habitual lying, by this wolf, as he is shown that the scripture says that the good, holy, spiritual law of the LORD God, will last forever, and is not void, as her satanically asserts, but he continues his demonic "ministry," flipping the bird at God the Father, and His Christ.

Get off this site, you perverter of the gospel of Christ, scripture hating wolf, troll.

I am the only one on this Forum that preaches the Gospel and justification by faith. You are the only one on this Forum that is possessed by a demonic spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
No matter how many times you tell a LIE... it does not become true.

His life as a Jew under the law was NOT "living vicariously for us".

So you were a Jew under the law?

That's good.

Super.

Wonderful.

Fantastic.

This verse has NOTHING to do with "a vicarious life lived for us" or "kept the law in our place", or ANY such thing..

Jesus, vicariously, fulfilled all of the demands of God's Holy Law for us, Romans 3:26. Unless you want to believe that he did that for himself.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am the only one on this Forum that preaches the Gospel and justification by faith.
Firstly, Robert, strictly speaking, you are not a lawfully ordained servant in the church militant. If everyone is a preacher, then no one is a preacher.

Secondly, you are not the sole person advocating the Good News.

Thirdly, you have not adequately grasped what the Good News actually entails.

Fourthly, your hubris is astounding.

AMR

john w

Hall of Fame
I am the only one on this Forum that preaches the Gospel and justification by faith. You are the only one on this Forum that is possessed by a demonic spirit.

No, you are a quack, perverter of the gospel of Christ, on record asserting that this "Jesus" you cite, did not die for our suns, but died, to make void, destroy, eliminate His own good, holy, spiritual law, so that there is no sin debt, as defined by said law, as it no longer exists, thus making His death in vain; you, on record, delete 2/3 of the scriptures, on orders from your father, the devil.

clefty

Firstly, Robert, strictly speaking, you are not a lawfully ordained servant in the church militant. If everyone is a preacher, then no one is a preacher.

Secondly, you are not the sole person advocating the Good News.

Thirdly, you have not adequately grasped what the Good News actually entails.

Fourthly, your hubris is astounding.

AMR

He merely takes the error “the Sabbath no longer applies” to its logical end...

That is what jews testified Stephen and Paul as teaching...Acts is clear it was a false witness...

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus, vicariously, fulfilled all of the demands of God's Holy Law for us, Romans 3:26. Unless you want to believe that he did that for himself.

Yes, He did it for us, but not for the demonic reason you assert, i.e., that his walking 100% in the law, made Him righteous, and that is imputed to us, as that is righteousness by the law, you demon, not the righteousness of God. He kept the law, quack, 100%, to be qualified as the satisfactory sacrifice, the "lamb without blemish," per Genesis-Malachi, which you delete, and it is called propitiation, you demented fool.

Pate deletes these verses:

Romans 3:21 KJV But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

And since he deletes the Old Testament, including the law, the Psalms, the books of the prophets, he deletes the witness of "the law and the prophets" above in Romans 3:21 KJV;

Hebrews 7:19 KJV For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

ON RECORD.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said,

"I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he, you shall die in your sins" John 8:24.

Only God can heal the sick and raise the dead.
I believe that you have made an error here, but I may have misunderstood. How does this relate to what you or I have already said?