Justified by Faith Means Justified by Christ

john w

Hall of Fame
You and John W. are Gospel illiterate. You have no idea of what the Gospel is about, either that or you don't believe the Gospel, which would mean that you are unsaved. Neither one of you believe that Jesus lived for you, which means that there is a void in your doctrine. All that Jesus was and all that Jesus did was for our salvation and our justification. Who do you think Jesus lived a perfect life for, do you think it was for himself? To reject the life of Christ for the believer is to reject Christ. You only have half of the Gospel and is probably why you are void of the Holy Spirit.

-=word-for word copy'npaste spam, that he litters on every third post, to anyone that challenges his doctrine of demons, his satanic assertions

john w

Hall of Fame
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished....the Old Testament is now nothing but history...the Old Covenant has been abolished..

=satanic

Tell all of TOL, habitual liar, wolf Pate, why you corrupted 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, by DELETING WORDS FROM THE PASSAGE?

Pate's answer:

The scripture said enough. I am not a bibleist like you are. You have to have every I doted and every T crossed, because you are a Pharisee.............I have the freedom to use the scripture as I see fit. You don't have this freedom.

No, you don't-you made that up, habitual liar, like your father.

Pate-DELETES these verses:

Deuteronomy 4 KJV

Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the Lord God of your fathers giveth you. 2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you....... 32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Pate-anity: To h with you, "god!!!!!" I can abolish 2/3 of your scriptures, and add to it!!!!!!

Proverbs 30 KJV

5 Every word of God is pure:he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.6 Add thou not unto his words,lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Pate-anity: To h with you, "god!!!!!" I can abolish 2/3 of your scriptures, and add to it!!!!!!

Isaiah 8 KJV

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Pate-anity: To h with you, "god!!!!!" I can abolish 2/3 of your scriptures, and add to it!!!!!! And your word no longer includes the OC-it was abolished!!!!!!!

Jeremiah 26 KJV

2 Thus saith the Lord; Stand in the court of the Lord’s house, and speak unto all the cities of Judah, which come to worship in the Lord’s house, all the words that I command thee to speak unto them; diminish not a word:

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I am just telling you what the Bible says, but you don't believe it, Hebrews 8:13.

God help you in the judgment.

=more of his satanic, deceptive debating ploy. No, you engager in sophistry, deception, as JW's, your Catholic brethren, Mormons,............can say "I am just telling you what the Bible says," and do, and members of the boc, which excludes you, do believe the bible-we reject, do not believe your satanic interpretation of what the bible says, deceiver.

And we reject your assertion,"belief," that it is alright to add verses to the bible, delete verses/chapters, from the bible, and corrupt it, which you admit you do. To wit:
I
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished....the Old Testament is now nothing but history...the Old Covenant has been abolished..

Answer the question, deceiver:What right do you have to delete words from the book?

His satanic "answer," also deleting the verses from the book, that prohibit deleting from/adding to the bible:
I have the freedom to use the scripture as I see fit. You don't have this freedom.

No, you don't-you made that up, habitual liar, like your father.

Pate-DELETES these verses:

Deuteronomy 4 KJV

Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the Lord God of your fathers giveth you. 2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you....... 32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Proverbs 30 KJV

5 Every word of God is pure:he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.6 Add thou not unto his words,lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Isaiah 8 KJV

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Pate-anity: To h with you, "god!!!!!" I can abolish 2/3 of your scriptures, and add to it!!!!!! And your word no longer includes the OC-it was abolished!!!!!!!

Jeremiah 26 KJV

2 Thus saith the Lord; Stand in the court of the Lord’s house, and speak unto all the cities of Judah, which come to worship in the Lord’s house, all the words that I command thee to speak unto them; diminish not a word:

john w

Hall of Fame
I am just telling you what the Bible says, but you don't believe it, Hebrews 8:13.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished....the Old Testament is now nothing but history...the Old Covenant has been abolished...The law has been abolished.....

The bible says not to add to it, delete from it, corrupt it, and that the law was not destroyed, abolished, made void, eliminated, done away with. Why do you delete these verses, Pate, and the verses that prohibit deleting the below verses/chapters, from the bible?Pate-ianity:these scriptures are in error, do not apply, as there is no Old Covenant, there is no holy law of God, there is no law of Moses, or writings of the prophets, or Psalms,and "for ever" is an error in the OC, even though the OC no longer exists!!!

Answer, Pate-why do you delete the Old Testament, including these verses:?

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Pate: No!!!!The law is void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 5:17 KJV

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" The law was destroyed!!!!

Psalms 12 KJV

6 The words of the Lord are pure words:as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O Lord,thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" The OC was destroyed!!!!

Psalm 93:5 KJV

Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O Lord, for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your testimonies, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!! And the same to you, Paul!!!!

Psalm 105:8 KJV

He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your testimonies, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!! And the same to you, Paul!!!!

Psalms 110 KJV

3 His work is honourable and glorious:
and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered:
the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.
5 He hath given meat unto them that fear him:
he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
6 He hath shewed his people the power of his works,
that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment;
all his commandments are sure.
8 They stand fast for ever and ever

and are done in truth and uprightness.
9 He sent redemption unto his people:
he hath commanded his covenant for ever:
holy and reverend is his name.
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
a good understanding have all they that do his commandments:
his praise endureth for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" All your commandments, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:44 KJV

So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" You cannot keep a law, as contained in the OC, if it no longer exists, as it was destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:89 KJV

[ ל Lamed ] For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your word, as contained in the OC, is not in heaven either, as it was destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:111 KJV

Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your testimonies, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:152 KJV

Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your testimonies, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalm 119:160 KJV

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your judgments, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever,

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Robert Pate

Banned
The bible says not to add to it, delete from it, corrupt it, and that the law was not destroyed, abolished, made void, eliminated, done away with. Why do you delete these verses, Pate, and the verses that prohibit deleting the below verses/chapters, from the bible?Pate-ianity:these scriptures are in error, do not apply, as there is no Old Covenant, there is no holy law of God, there is no law of Moses, or writings of the prophets, or Psalms,and "for ever" is an error in the OC, even though the OC no longer exists!!!

Answer, Pate-why do you delete the Old Testament, including these verses:?

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Psalms 12 KJV

6 The words of the Lord are pure words:as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O Lord,thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

Psalms 110 KJV

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" All your commandments, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" You cannot keep a law, as contained in the OC, if it no longer exists, as it was destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your word, as contained in the OC, is not in heaven either, as it was destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.

Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Pate: To h with you, "god!!!!!" Your judgments, as contained in the OC, are destroyed, and will not last forever!!!

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

You are trying to mix Old Testament scripture with New Testament scripture again. Really, really bad theology. This is one reason that you are so screwed up.

The scriptures plainly teach that the Old Covenant and the law have been abolished.

While Jesus was dying on the cross God tore the veil that covered the "Holy of Holies" from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. This signified the end of the Old Covenant the law and the Jewish religion.

The Old Covenant and the law are history for the believer. From now on Christians are called to live by faith and the Holy Spirit and not by laws and religion, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This will probably be my last article on the Forum. There is so much hostility towards the Gospel and justification by faith on this Forum that it is almost impossible to post something without being personally attacked by the adversaries of the Gospel and justification by faith.

Paul wrote, "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" Romans 5:1.

We have peace with God because this is God's way of salvation. No one will enter heaven that has not been justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus Christ. Jesus is God's justifier, Romans 3:26.

"To declare, I say, at this time HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS: that he might be just and THE JUSTIFIER OF HIM THAT BELIEVES IN JESUS" Romans 3:26.

Religion or the law cannot justify. Our faith is NOT the justifier. Jesus and Jesus alone is the one that justifies the ungodly.

"But to him that does NO WORKS, but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

How does Jesus justify the ungodly? Does he do something in them to make them holy? If that were true the scripture would not say "The ungodly" Jesus justifies the ungodly. Who are the ungodly that Jesus justifies? They are Christians that like Paul confess "That in their flesh dwelleth no good thing" Romans 7:18.

Jesus justifies the ungodly by doing for the ungodly that which they cannot do for themselves. Jesus in our name and on our behalf Jesus fulfills all of the demands of God's holy Law, Matthew 5:18. Having fulfilled the law, he abolishes it, Ephesians 2:15. The purpose of the law is to condemn and to reveal the righteousness of God. To be under the law is to be under a curse.

"For as many as are under the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10.

In order for us to be justified (made righteous in God's eyes) something had to be done about our sins and the sins of the whole world.

This is why John wrote, "He is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world" 1 John 2:2.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we can now stand in God's Holy Court as justified. God can find no sin in the man that confesses with his mouth the Lord Jesus and believes in his heart that God has raised him from the dead, Romans 10:9.

God is the justifier, right?

john w

Hall of Fame
You are trying to mix Old Testament scripture with New Testament scripture again. Really, really bad theology. This is one reason that you are so screwed up.]
=word-for-word copy'npaste spam, and more dementia infested dung "logic," which he just wings, making things up on the fly.

The scriptures plainly teach that the Old Covenant and the law have been abolished.

No, it does not-=word-for-word copy'npaste spam.

While Jesus was dying on the cross God tore the veil that covered the "Holy of Holies" from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. This signified the end of the Old Covenant the law and the Jewish religion.

You just lied-again-the OC was observed in early Acts, and the law, part of the OC, still exists, is not void, today, serving the purpose top the lost, it always has.

You deny that, satanic one, and delete scripture-why do you delete the Old Testament, including these verses:?

Psalms 12 KJV

Psalms 110 KJV

Psalms 111 KJV

, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Pate: No!!! The heaven and earth and the word has passed away, including 2/3 of the bible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Peter KJV

Pate deletes these verses, on record, since they prohibit adding to, or deleting words from the bible:

Deuteronomy 4 KJV

Proverbs 30 KJV

Isaiah 8 KJV

Jeremiah 26 KJV

The Old Covenant and the law are history for the believer. From now on Christians are called to live by faith and the Holy Spirit and not by laws and religion, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17.

=dementia=The Old Covenant and the law are history for the believer, according to his demon/dementia filled brain, but The Old Covenant DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!

Keep posting, you quack. Get a layer, quickly, to have an executed power of attorney, drawn up.

john w

Hall of Fame

The law and the commandments have been abolished.

Vs.

Psalms 111 KJV

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Pate:The habitual liar of TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame

Why do you delete verses from the bible, Pate, when the bible tells you not to, and warns you not to? Show us the scriptural support, for this, Pate. NOW.

Robert Pate

Banned
Scripture teaches quite the opposite, Robert.

2 Peter 3:16; Acts 20:30

Obviously, per Scripture, there are no unfettered freedoms in how one handles Holy Writ.

AMR

Religious people like yourself are bound by your religion. Because I am justified by faith apart from the works of the law, I have freedom that you don't.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, Jesus justifies the ungodly. He justifies them by doing for them that which they cannot do for themselves, Romans 4:5.

Your post says that God is the justifier. What do you do about that? Why do you say no now?

Edit good verse here thanks.

Robert Pate

Banned
Why do you delete verses from the bible, Pate, when the bible tells you not to, and warns you not to? Show us the scriptural support, for this, Pate. NOW.

The scripture that I left out was repetitious. That was not the real problem. The real problem is that you hate the Gospel and justification by faith. You have rejected the vicarious life of Christ, which means that you have rejected the Gospel. This is why you are not a Christian and is why you don't have the Holy Spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
Vs.

Psalms 111 KJV

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Pate:The habitual liar of TOL.

You are just like a Gospel hating Pharisee. You would like to kill me wouldn't you? Just like the Pharisees wanted to kill Paul.

You need to get out of the Old Testament and learn the good news of the New Testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God justifies the ungodly through his Son Jesus Christ, Romans 3:26 also 2 Corinthians 5:18.

Verse 25 says God, but I think you might be thinking that I would take something away from Jesus. Not if the context doesn't say it, right?

Rosenritter

John the apostle says, "Try the spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1. John W. does not have the Holy Spirit.

Unless you are alleging that John W. is an unclean spirit possessing someone else's body, I don't think that was the intended application.