Justified by Faith Means Justified by Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
This will probably be my last article on the Forum. There is so much hostility towards the Gospel and justification by faith on this Forum that it is almost impossible to post something without being personally attacked by the adversaries of the Gospel and justification by faith.

Paul wrote, "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" Romans 5:1.

We have peace with God because this is God's way of salvation. No one will enter heaven that has not been justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus Christ. Jesus is God's justifier, Romans 3:26.

"To declare, I say, at this time HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS: that he might be just and THE JUSTIFIER OF HIM THAT BELIEVES IN JESUS" Romans 3:26.

Religion or the law cannot justify. Our faith is NOT the justifier. Jesus and Jesus alone is the one that justifies the ungodly.

"But to him that does NO WORKS, but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

How does Jesus justify the ungodly? Does he do something in them to make them holy? If that were true the scripture would not say "The ungodly" Jesus justifies the ungodly. Who are the ungodly that Jesus justifies? They are Christians that like Paul confess "That in their flesh dwelleth no good thing" Romans 7:18.

Jesus justifies the ungodly by doing for the ungodly that which they cannot do for themselves. Jesus in our name and on our behalf Jesus fulfills all of the demands of God's holy Law, Matthew 5:18. Having fulfilled the law, he abolishes it, Ephesians 2:15. The purpose of the law is to condemn and to reveal the righteousness of God. To be under the law is to be under a curse.

"For as many as are under the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10.

In order for us to be justified (made righteous in God's eyes) something had to be done about our sins and the sins of the whole world.

This is why John wrote, "He is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world" 1 John 2:2.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we can now stand in God's Holy Court as justified. God can find no sin in the man that confesses with his mouth the Lord Jesus and believes in his heart that God has raised him from the dead, Romans 10:9.

If the law has not been abolished, then we are all still in our sins.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
This will probably be my last article on the Forum. There is so much hostility towards the Gospel and justification by faith on this Forum that it is almost impossible to post something without being personally attacked by the adversaries of the Gospel and justification by faith.
Poor Robert... you don't get hostility due to "the gospel and justification by faith" here. You get called out about your FALSE doctrines; like "Jesus kept the law for us".

Get over that and you might be OK.

Robert Pate

Banned
Poor Robert... you don't get hostility due to "the gospel and justification by faith" here. You get called out about your FALSE doctrines; like "Jesus kept the law for us".

Get over that and you might be OK.

Do you think that he fulfilled the law for himself? Matthew 5:18.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification.

Right Divider

Body part
Do you think that he fulfilled the law for himself? Matthew 5:18.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification.
More fantasy RP.

Matthew 5:18 is NOT about Jesus keeping the law. It is FAR more than just that. It is about ALL the things that were written about Him throughout the LAW AND THE PROPHETS.

Mat 5:17-18 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

You act like verse 18 can be read in isolation. Read it IN CONTEXT. Even though "the prophets" is not mentioned in verse 18, that is still what He is talking about.

There are MANY things that Jesus fulfilled from the law AND the prophets, but there are still MANY things from the law AND the prophets YET to be fulfilled.

The Bible is not hard to understand, but many (like you) have a story that they are trying to force on the Bible.

Robert Pate

Banned
More fantasy RP.

Matthew 5:18 is NOT about Jesus keeping the law. It is FAR more than just that. It is about ALL the things that were written about Him throughout the LAW AND THE PROPHETS.

Mat 5:17-18 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

You act like verse 18 can be read in isolation. Read it IN CONTEXT. Even though "the prophets" is not mentioned in verse 18, that is still what He is talking about.

There are MANY things that Jesus fulfilled from the law AND the prophets, but there are still MANY things from the law AND the prophets YET to be fulfilled.

The Bible is not hard to understand, but many (like you) have a story that they are trying to force on the Bible.

You don't have savior.

A savior is someone that acts in your name and on your behalf in order to justify you. Jesus is your substitute your representative and your justifier, Romans 3:26.

When you stand before God in the judgment, you will stand before him in your own righteousness and be condemned. This is why the scripture says, "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" He is the end of it because he is the fulfillment of it.

_000_

BANNED
Banned

I will correct this you
have said for you so as it will
be the truth:

Justified by Faith Means it was confirmed
by the Spirit of truth.

Right Divider

Body part
You don't have savior.
Yes, I do. ONCE AGAIN, you prove to be a FALSE ACCUSER.

A savior is someone that acts in your name and on your behalf in order to justify you. Jesus is your substitute your representative and your justifier, Romans 3:26.
You just create FALSE definitions to support your bogus doctrines.

When you stand before God in the judgment, you will stand before him in your own righteousness and be condemned.
You are a LIAR.

This is why the scripture says, "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" He is the end of it because he is the fulfillment of it.
Nope. Just keep repeating your falsehoods RP, it suits you well.

Robert Pate

Banned

I will correct this you
have said for you so as it will
be the truth:

Justified by Faith Means it was confirmed
by the Spirit of truth.

No, justification means that Jesus has made me righteous before God.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, I do. ONCE AGAIN, you prove to be a FALSE ACCUSER.

You just create FALSE definitions to support your bogus doctrines.

You are a LIAR.

Nope. Just keep repeating your falsehoods RP, it suits you well.

You are without the righteousness of Christ, because you reject the fact that Jesus fulfilled the law for you.

You cannot be justified unless you are justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus. Jesus justifies the ungodly by doing for the ungodly that which they cannot do for themselves.

Right Divider

Body part
You are without the righteousness of Christ, because you reject the fact that Jesus fulfilled the law for you.
Nowhere in scripture does it say that "Jesus kept the law for us". That is just a false doctrine that you have fallen in love with.

You cannot be justified unless you are justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus.
You pervert the gospel RP.

Jesus justifies the ungodly by doing for the ungodly that which they cannot do for themselves.
That is NOWHERE to be found in scripture.

Robert Pate

Banned
Please explain to me
how Jesus made you righteous before God
without any errors or flaws or contradictions
within your explanation.

Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity.

"Therefore if any man be "IN CHRIST" he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17.

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. All things have been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20.

Jesus has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we can now stand before God's Holy Court as justified, (made perfect in God's eyes).

_000_

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity.

"Therefore if any man be "IN CHRIST" he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17.

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. All things have been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20.

Jesus has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we can now stand before God's Holy Court as justified, (made perfect in God's eyes).
I noticed that you did not include one word
from Jesus in your explanation.

Why is it?

Robert Pate

Banned
Nowhere in scripture does it say that "Jesus kept the law for us". That is just a false doctrine that you have fallen in love with.

You pervert the gospel RP.

That is NOWHERE to be found in scripture.

The Bible is full of it. You don't want to believe it.

"To him that does NO WORKS, but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was a teacher of the law. The law condemns, Romans 3:19, 20. The preaching of the Gospel was left up to the apostles.

How do you account for this...

Matthew 4:23
And Jesus went about all Galilee,
teaching in their synagogues,
and preaching the gospel of the kingdom,