Judges reduce sentence of sodomite child rapist. Guess why.

musterion

The membership of NAMBLA is so small that it doesn't even make up a fraction of a percentage of homosexuals. Trying to link the two is not only inaccurate, it is intentional slander.

The history, now ancient, is what it is. NAMBLA had a banner carried in all the big homo marches, up to a point where they were broomed to the curb for purely political reasons.

Quetzal

The history, now ancient, is what it is. NAMBLA had a banner carried in all the big homo marches, up to a point where they were broomed to the curb for purely political reasons.
Their actions do not reflect that of the homosexual population, period. If you claim they do you have a misguided view of reality.

musterion

so no references to back up your claim...I can't say I'm suprised

People including myself have offered you valid, verifiable citations of things we've said but which you simply disregard as illegitimate, so it's a waste of time. Don't pretend it's not.

musterion

Their actions do not reflect that of the homosexual population, period. If you claim they do you have a misguided view of reality.

Pederasty has been an openly accepted and encouraged practice by homosexuals as a whole for thousands of years.

Quetzal

Pederasty has been an openly accepted and encouraged practice by homosexuals as a whole for thousands of years.
Name one credible source that links homosexuals, as a whole, to pedophilia that was written or studied within the last 50 years.

musterion

are you saying that your orientation was never fluid?

Doesn't matter. The one who was tempted in all those ways -- my 'old man' -- is counted by God as crucified. You're talking to someone else now who died and was raised to new life without the old man.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
maybe since homosexual tendencies start in childhood, they never mature psycho-sexually and are always attracted to kids ? not in all cases -

musterion

Name one credible source that links homosexuals, as a whole, to pedophilia that was written or studied within the last 50 years.

Why?

Human history is replete with accounts of encouraged, even insitutionalized pederasty. It has been the norm, historically, not the exception.

musterion

maybe since homosexual tendencies start in childhood, they never mature psycho-sexually and are always attracted to kids ? not in all cases -

Even though it would offer them some degree of defense if not justification (if accepted), the homosexuals don't allow that hypothesis as it amounts to psychological retardation.

Quetzal

Why?

Human history is replete with accounts of encouraged, even insitutionalized pederasty. It has been the norm, historically, not the exception.
If you cannot provide a legitimate source, I will simply write you off as a bigoted monster who would rather judge large groups on the actions of a very, very small minority.

Arthur Brain

I said that about the judges in this particular case.

What I posted about NAMBLA is fact.

You really need to pay attention to what's posted.

Oh, so if there was another similar case you wouldn't have trotted out the same crap about "leftists", is that right?

You're the one that needs to pay attention, not least to your own posts dingbat.

Yes, the latter there was an insult this time although a thoroughly deserved one.