Judges reduce sentence of sodomite child rapist. Guess why.

Quetzal

Which really amounts to "fluid," not "fixed." Fair enough?
It's tough, right? Because genetics and hormones are something that cannot be actively controlled. By the same token, environment can be changed. I would argue the genetics/hormones combination would trump the environment. I believe it to be fixed based on this line of reasoning.

musterion

your orientation is fluid?

If it was, it's not anymore. Same as with the believers at Corinth:

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
Note carefully, Artie the Chump, that thieves is included in the same list as homosexuals and everything else.

musterion

but why aren't you making threads about this case? Where is the outrage and the blanket accusations?

Old news. But if it makes you feel better, post as many hetero child rape stories that you want and I'll condemn them as strongly as you do. Just be honest and do the same with the homo-pedo stories. Deal?

Arthur Brain

If it was, it's not anymore. Same as with the believers at Corinth:

Note carefully, Artie the Chump, that thieves is included in the same list as homosexuals and everything else.

So you've never stolen anything, no matter how small be it a bit of loose change Musterion? Never lied? Lived a life of virtue all the way? Course you haven't.

I could care less whether you were prone to homosexual temptation at any particular point but your hypocrisy regarding others is more than a bit rich...

Arthur Brain

That's #5, right? I've lost count, punchy.

No, it's actually #0. I think #5 have been from you to me, but then that's okay. If calling people 'sweetie' along with silly little graphics floats your boat then hey, carry on with it. Not exactly quality or genuine debate but if that's all you have...?

I would hope not but your call.

TracerBullet

Old news. But if it makes you feel better, post as many hetero child rape stories that you want and I'll condemn them as strongly as you do. Just be honest and do the same with the homo-pedo stories. Deal?

Will you be claiming that the judges are all conservative pedophiles?

will you be falsely claiming that heterosexual are (historically speaking) closet pedophiles?

musterion

Will you be claiming that the judges are all conservative pedophiles?

I didn't say any such thing in this or any other thread. Don't confuse me with Nazaroid.

will you be falsely claiming that heterosexual are (historically speaking) closet pedophiles?

NAMBLA was tight with the larger homo-movement until not long before Clinton ran for President. So people like me can only wonder, y'know?

TracerBullet

I didn't say any such thing in this or any other thread. Don't confuse me with Nazaroid.
No doubt the judges are leftists if not closet pedo-homos

NAMBLA was tight with the larger homo-movement until not long before Clinton ran for President. So people like me can only wonder, y'know?

So you are saying that you won't be making the same false bigoted statements that you are here.

Quetzal

The membership of NAMBLA is so small that it doesn't even make up a fraction of a percentage of homosexuals. Trying to link the two is not only inaccurate, it is intentional slander.