Judges reduce sentence of sodomite child rapist. Guess why.

Quetzal

Where did I say they all would?
You didn't and that's good. I just want to make sure this doesn't turn into a political argument because this case has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with two judges who should never be allowed to enter a court room again and a terrible individual who abused a child.

Arthur Brain

Ad hominem #2.

Hmm, if I were to engage in insults then I'd simply say something along the lines that you're being a dishonest crank with a brain the size of a peanut. As I happen to think that you're not so neurologically challenged then I qualified all of my post with "if". If you do happen to think that most "liberals" would support this ruling then you're simply deluded, by bias or who knows what.

musterion

Straw men seem to be your forte this evening, else justify how you think that "leftists" would be any more partial to this ruling than conservatives.

Red herring. I made no such claim, as even Quisp was fair enough to acknowledge.

Are you impaired this evening?

Arthur Brain

Red herring. I made no such claim, as even Quisp was fair enough to acknowledge.

Are you impaired this evening?

Oh, so when you said the following:

No doubt the judges are leftists if not closet pedo-homos (a redundancy, historically speaking).

That was implying what exactly? Strikes me that you're the one impaired if you can't keep track of your own posts and the obvious implications you put forth.

musterion

Stay down, Artie.

0ce5fericjoyner03.jpg

GFR7

Well there may be some cranks out there who identify as liberals/leftists or whatever that say such but to say it's typical of the "left" is just sheer garbage. If this story's legit then the judges want sacking at the very least. Morons.
Well, what I actually was pointing out is there is a parallel between children age 3-6 being encouraged to choose a gender identity (I've read more than I wanted to on that subject) and the view that a 6 year old could also make a sexual choice. It's logically cohesive and coherent. It is an unusual judgement in our times, but it does seem consistent with that other trend.....

Arthur Brain

Well, what I actually was pointing out is there is a parallel between children age 3-6 being encouraged to choose a gender identity (I've read more than I wanted to on that subject) and the view that a 6 year old could also make a sexual choice. It's logically cohesive and coherent. It is an unusual judgement in our times, but it does seem consistent with that other trend.....

Who by? Cites?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'm surprised they admitted it's a choice, and a result of the molestation. Most leftists claim the people were born that way.

musterion

I'm surprised they admitted it's a choice, and a result of the molestation. Most leftists claim the people were born that way.

Good catch. Sexual orientation is either a fluid, fluctuating spectrum, or it's unalterably fixed at birth.

Which is it?

Answer: whichever one gets the most kids out of their pants.

Arthur Brain

Good catch. Either sexual orientation is a fluid, fluctuating spectrum, or it's unalterably fixed at birth.

Which is it?

Answer: whichever one gets the most kids out of their pants.

For some of us it's fixed. Most I would posit. Then again you seemed to be able to at least entertain the notion of homosexuality as I recall so I wouldn't say it's fixed for everybody.