Judges reduce sentence of sodomite child rapist. Guess why.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Do you have any sources to support this ridiculous theory?

no. that's why i started with maybe - i only live and breath and form thoughts. another thing that I PERSONALLY notice; every gay person i have ever encountered and met uses and/or abuses drugs and/or alcohol. i'd be interested in an HONEST, ACCURATE percentage of gays that do. i believe it's as high as 100%.

it is proven that alcohol and drugs at early ages retards mental maturation, not to mention loss of self, inhibitions, and sound decision making, among the many psychological issues. add all of that to sexual maturation and identity combined with problems at home, school, life. it's a recipe for gay molesters - :patrol:

Quetzal

By the way, one of your sources (The 1986 article by Paul Cameron) was contested by a University of California article written here.

Quetzal

no. that's why i started with maybe - i only live and breath and form thoughts. another thing that I PERSONALLY notice; every gay person i have encountered and met uses and/or abuses drugs and/or alcohol. i'd be interested in an HONEST, ACCURATE percentage of gays that do. i believe it's as high as 100%.

it is proven that alcohol and drugs at early ages retards mental maturation, not to mention loss of self, inhibitions, and sound decision making, among the many psychological issues. add all of that to sexual maturation and identity combined with problems at home, school, life. it's a recipe for gay molesters - :patrol:
Your personal experiences do not define the reality we live in.

Arthur Brain

It's a common problem on this forum. Many of the members have no idea what a legitimate source looks like.

Ain't that the truth. In the UK that's the equivalent to swallowing a Daily Mail article as verbatim, celebrity gossip or otherwise...

Quetzal

How is that biologically possible?
Since I am not an expert I am reliant on others who are to help me explain. My original post regarding this topic is supported by the American Psychological Association as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics. More information can be found here and here.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your personal experiences do not define the reality we live in.

i was going straight for the core. one aspect of the core. as for the OP, for any judge; or any group of adults, to determine a child to be previously INDOCTRINATED to sex, sodomy, molestation, homosexuality and mental abuse AND prior "alleged" conduct must be considered is ludicrous.

no matter why the sentence was reduced it's wrong
perhaps many gays are influenced by "adults" early in life. and drugs/alcohol add to the confusion. IMO - :patrol:

Nazaroo

And yet none of the angry conservatives seem to want to talk about this child molester

I wonder why

No lets indeed talk about that one:

Its clearly a case of Uber-rich escaping justice,
and NOTHING to do with political persuasion,
as if an Uber-Rich would be a member of any political party other than Illuminati-NWO,
or International Banking/Pedophile Cartels.

from pg 2 of your link at Forbes:
But a desire to have a more progressive prison system does not, by any stretch of the imagination, mean that a man convicted of sexually assaulting his own children should be permitted to escape such confinement because his life will not be sufficiently enriched by his incarceration or he may find 20 years in prison tough going.
Shame on this Judge, and the supportive Public Defender, for pretending that there was some good and meaningful purpose behind allowing Richards to go free. And if they think anyone is fooled by this, I can assure them that we all get that this is a man with a bunch of money and powerful lawyers. As a result, he is going free despite his horrific crime—and that just plain stinks.
God help Judge Jan Jurden should Richards ever get near a child again.
Maybe billionaires like Tom Perkins—who treated us to the Kristalnacht comment—and Ken Langone—who recently compared the current concern by progressives over income inequality to life in Germany prior to Hitler’s rise to power—might turn their attention to another form of inequality affecting the wealthy in America.
That would be the inequality of justice we experience when the wealthy are able to commit, admit and be convicted of such a sick crime and pay no price for the same.

Its clear that everybody knows, including the author of the article,
that its about wealth buying priviledge and escaping justice,
not Republican vs. Democrat or any other imaginary axis of irrelevance.

Quetzal

This is how you end up relying on nonsense,
like psychiatric associations that have been hijacked by queers.
I would rather put my faith in those who have dedicated their life to this field of study then some random brick on a forum.

TracerBullet

no. that's why i started with maybe - i only live and breath and form thoughts. another thing that I PERSONALLY notice; every gay person i have ever encountered and met uses and/or abuses drugs and/or alcohol. i'd be interested in an HONEST, ACCURATE percentage of gays that do. i believe it's as high as 100%.

more likely the vast majority of gays and lesbians who know you don't tell you that they are.

actually it has been shown that substance abuse among not just gays but all minorities is tied to how often and how intensely they experience, discrimination, hate, rejection, belittlement and abuse. You know, the kind of stuff you post here.