Jewish magic or mystical Kabbalah practices

Epoisses

Jewish magic is a reference to mystical Kabbalah practices where the Old testament is used in such a way to nullify or make void the grace-based teaching of the New Testament. A wizard who casts spells is someone with arguments that are so convincing that they cause others to reject Christ and grace and the gospel. Jacob and Daqq on this forum are examples of people who have been 'taken down' by these practices and are actively spreading Torah observance. Dispensational beliefs are also an example of this dark art where all mention of spiritual Israel is seen as the highest sin. John Darby was a wizard or sorcerer. Those Christians who adhere to his beliefs come under the power of his spells and rarely if ever break free. Ellen White is also an excellent example of a sorceress who used the OT Sabbath to defeat the NT gospel. Her followers number in the millions today.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jewish magic is a reference to mystical Kabbalah practices where the Old testament is used in such a way to nullify or make void the grace-based teaching of the New Testament. A wizard who casts spells is someone with arguments that are so convincing that they cause others to reject Christ and grace and the gospel. Jacob and Daqq on this forum are examples of people who have been 'taken down' by these practices and are actively spreading Torah observance. Dispensational beliefs are also an example of this dark art where all mention of spiritual Israel is seen as the highest sin. John Darby was a wizard or sorcerer. Those Christians who adhere to his beliefs come under the power of his spells and rarely if ever break free. Ellen White is also an excellent example of a sorceress who used the OT Sabbath to defeat the NT gospel. Her followers number in the millions today.
You practice sorcery and black magic. Voodoo too

daqq

What you are doing in spreading such false accusations about people like myself, without any evidence for what you say, is exactly what you accuse me of doing. You are spreading lies about people you hate so as to try to destroy them or their reputations, (character assassination pure and simple). What you are doing is spell casting because you are spreading untruths and hoping that others will fall under your own spell of lies and believe what you say if you say it enough times. That tactic is well known and no different from the politicians who perfected it, (and we see it before every election all over the media). You are weaving lies and telling tales and now you have done it in a call out thread. Your deeds and words prove what you are, for the tree is known by its fruit, and whatsoever comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart: and you have murders and death coming out of your fingertips by which you write and your mouth by which you speak your lies. The Master warned you about this in Matthew 15:18-20, (out of the heart proceed murders), and you therefore defile yourself and show yourself defiled by your own words and evil deeds, for you are accusing those who know the Word better than you do as being wizards and sorcerers practicing witchcraft just because they do not agree with your false doctrine and can refute you with the scripture. You blaspheme the Holy Spirit of my heavenly Father. I have plenty enough posts in this forum for anyone to know what I believe if they truly desire to know. You lie and blaspheme because it is perfectly clear that when I make my points it is almost always by way of scripture and scripture quotes.

For example:

Matthew 15:18-20 ASV
18 But the things which proceed out of the mouth come forth out of the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart come forth evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, railings:
20 these are the things which defile the man; but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not the man.

1 John 3:11-15 ASV
11 For this is the message which ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another:
12 not as Cain was of the evil one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13 Marvel not, brethren, if the world hateth you.
14 We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not abideth in death.
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

chair

Jewish magic is a reference to mystical Kabbalah practices where the Old testament is used in such a way to nullify or make void the grace-based teaching of the New Testament...

No. That is not what Kabbalah is about. Really.
Judaism doesn't revolve around Christianity. And Jewish mysticism doesn't revolve around Christianity either.

Sorry.

daqq

For those who may not know, the reason Epoisses is so bent out of shape and making false accusations is because the Epoisses paradigm-ego-god has been sharply offended. And why would that be so? Because I went about trying to show that the Torah and the Prophets were fulfilled in Messiah, and in the ministry of Messiah, just as the scripture teaches and says. This all began here, The Meaning of 666, The Reason for the Riddle, and because the truth does not comply with the Epoisses paradigm-ego-god; I therefore must certainly be a sorcerer and wizard practicing magic according to the machinations of the vain imagination of the Epoisses paradigm-ego-god. Likewise the other person who has been accused herein also tried to show Epoisses in the same thread that Adonikam, in Ezra 2, is more likely a city then an individual man; and apparently for stating that fact the Epoisses paradigm-ego-god has no choice but to declare that person as also a sorcerer. Epoisses is therefore nothing more than a pathetic sore looser who cares nothing for the truth and what the Gospel accounts are really teaching us concerning the Messiah. The Epoisses paradigm-ego-god flatly denies the idea that all things written of Messiah in the Torah and Prophets were fulfilled in the ministry of Messiah and at Golgotha, (against what the Torah says in Deut 18:15-22, and against what the Master himself says in the Gospel of Luke), and instead the Epoisses paradigm-ego-god chooses to believe that not all things were fulfilled, and that instead the Messiah did not complete his mission, and that apparently he needs to came back again in some sort of "glorified flesh" to rule the world and "finish the job" which was not completed in the first advent. So just as stated, already several times now in various places: Epoisses is both a scripture denier, and a Messiah denier, and this is the reason for the pathetic assaults and false accusations.

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Epoisses
We don't like your incessant preterist or historical approach to prophecy.

Prophecy = foretell the future not the past!

If you say there are any prophetic statements from the Apostolic writings which have never yet come to pass then it simply means that your version of the Messiah, (because of Matthew 24 and Mark 13), and your version of Paul, (because of passages like 1Cor 15:51-58, 1Thes 4:15-18, and 2Thes 2:1-12), and your version of the author of the Apocalypse do not comply with the Torah; and therefore your version of them all, including the Messiah, are false prophets whom we are not to heed or fear, (Deut 18:15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22). You are teaching and believing in a false Messiah who violates the Torah by way of your misunderstanding of spiritual things. The Gospel is to each in his or her own appointed times, times appointed of the Father, a day and hour which no one but the Father knows. To say that such things never happened to those to whom the authors wrote, (such as even those to whom Paul wrote), is a complete misunderstanding of holy and spiritual teachings in holy and spiritual writings. Do you suppose the Thessalonians were keeping a watchful eye on the literal physical temple in Jerusalem from almost a thousand miles away across the Mediterranean Sea? They did not have Wailing-Wall webcams, satellites, television, computers, ipads, iphones, telephones, or even electricity in those days. It is not that such things are not future, but that they happen to all true disciples of the Messiah in the times appointed of the Father, (when a child becomes a son, Gal 4:1-2), and they are therefore future as pertaining to you in your own appointed times; and truth be told, your apocalypse will not likely be televised. :chuckle:

I never said the 2nd coming could be predicted but Jesus himself said when all these things happen (end-time events) we will know his coming is near even at the doors.

The seven trumpets, two witnesses, little horn/man of sin, abomination of desolation, seven last plagues are all end-time events that precede the 2nd coming.

Luke 18:31 ASV
31 And he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all the things that are written through the prophets shall be accomplished unto the Son of man.

Luke 24:44-48 ASV
44 And he said unto them, These are my words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must needs be fulfilled, which are written in the law of Moses, and the prophets, and the psalms, concerning me.
45 Then opened he their mind, that they might understand the scriptures;
46 and he said unto them, Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer, and rise again from the dead the third day;
47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name unto all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
48 ​Ye are witnesses of these things.

Luke 17:20-21 ASV
20 And being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God cometh, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 neither shall they say, Lo, here! or, There! for lo, the kingdom of God is within you.

Mark 13:19-23 ASV
19 For those days shall be tribulation, such as there hath not been the like from the beginning of the creation which God created until now, and never shall be.
20 And except the Lord had shortened the days, no flesh would have been saved; but for the elect's sake, whom he chose, he shortened the days.
21 And then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is the Christ; or, Lo, there; believe it not:
22 for there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall show signs and wonders, that they may lead astray, if possible, the elect.
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have told you all things beforehand.

John 18:36 ASV
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Just as was said to you Epoisses: you serve some other "Jesus" whom you have concocted in the machinations of your vain imagination. And that is the result of the strong delusion you have been given for outright rejecting the Torah who is the Word of the Father Elohim:

And as also already said, and again, you deny the Word when you deny the Torah, as even Stephen tells you that the Torah contains the LIVING WORDS of the Father. The Torah is the Word of the Father and therefore the Son of Elohim. You cut yourself off from the very Root by way of your own heretical doctrine every time you deny the Torah which is the Word of the Father:

Acts 7:37-38
37 This is that Moses, who said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall God raise up unto you from among your brethren, like unto me.
38 This is he that was in the congregation in the desert with the Angel that spoke to him in the Mount Sinai, and with our fathers: who received living Oracles to give unto us:

The Torah is λογια ζωντα, Living Words, Living Oracles, Living Sayings, (LOGOS).
When you say "the law is abolished" you blaspheme Messiah the Word himself.

Romans 3:1-2
1 What advantage then has the Yhudi? or what is the profit of circumcision?
2 Much every way: first of all, that they were entrusted with the Oracles of Elohim.

τα λογια του θεου ~ "the Logia-Oracles of Elohim" ~ the Torah

Hebrews 5:12-14
12 For when by reason of the time you ought to be teachers, you have need yet again that some one teach you the rudiments of the first principles of the Oracles of Elohim; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of solid food.
13 For every one that partakes of milk is without experience of the Word of Righteousness; for he is a babe.
14 But solid food is for fully grown men, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil.

των λογιων του θεου ~ "the Logion-Oracles of Elohim" ~ the Torah
λογου δικαιοσυνης ~ "the Logos-Word of Righteousness"

And by the context within Hebrews 5:12-13 quoted above:

των λογιων του θεου = λογου δικαιοσυνης = the Torah

1 Peter 4:11
11 If anyone speak, let him speak according to the Oracles of Elohim; if anyone ministers, let him minister as from the strength which Elohim supplies: that in all things Elohim may be glorified through Meshiah Yeshua, to whom is the glory and the dominion into the ages of the ages. Amen.

λογια θεου ~ "the Oracles of Elohim" ~ the Torah

You do not speak according to the Torah but rather speak only ever against HIM!

Zeke

Same foundation though, a literal Galgotha being the historical common denominator or am I wrong Dagg about that link?

daqq

Same foundation though, a literal Galgotha being the historical common denominator or am I wrong Dagg about that link?

No one has seen or beheld Elohim at any time, (John 1:18a, 1John 4:12), period. And you will find Gulgolet in the Torah, the Word, the Son of Elohim, (for Testimony is Spirit and the Torah is Testimony of and from the Father, and therefore that Testimony is His Son, through the heart and gulgolet of Moses the man of the Elohim). Paul himself also thought of Messiah according to the flesh for some time, (as Shaul or Saul), and because of it he persecuted the congregations of Elohim. Later, after his conversion, he penned 2Cor 5:16,17, (quoting from Rev 21:4c-5a). :chuckle:

Epoisses

What you are doing in spreading such false accusations about people like myself, without any evidence for what you say, is exactly what you accuse me of doing. You are spreading lies about people you hate so as to try to destroy them or their reputations, (character assassination pure and simple). What you are doing is spell casting because you are spreading untruths and hoping that others will fall under your own spell of lies and believe what you say if you say it enough times. That tactic is well known and no different from the politicians who perfected it, (and we see it before every election all over the media). You are weaving lies and telling tales and now you have done it in a call out thread. Your deeds and words prove what you are, for the tree is known by its fruit, and whatsoever comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart: and you have murders and death coming out of your fingertips by which you write and your mouth by which you speak your lies. The Master warned you about this in Matthew 15:18-20, (out of the heart proceed murders), and you therefore defile yourself and show yourself defiled by your own words and evil deeds, for you are accusing those who know the Word better than you do as being wizards and sorcerers practicing witchcraft just because they do not agree with your false doctrine and can refute you with the scripture. You blaspheme the Holy Spirit of my heavenly Father. I have plenty enough posts in this forum for anyone to know what I believe if they truly desire to know. You lie and blaspheme because it is perfectly clear that when I make my points it is almost always by way of scripture and scripture quotes.

For example:

Matthew 15:18-20 ASV
18 But the things which proceed out of the mouth come forth out of the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart come forth evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, railings:
20 these are the things which defile the man; but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not the man.

1 John 3:11-15 ASV
11 For this is the message which ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another:
12 not as Cain was of the evil one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13 Marvel not, brethren, if the world hateth you.
14 We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not abideth in death.
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Do you or do you not advocate Torah observance for Christians? You're the liar who wants to cry when he's outed.

Epoisses

No. That is not what Kabbalah is about. Really.
Judaism doesn't revolve around Christianity. And Jewish mysticism doesn't revolve around Christianity either.

Sorry.

That's true because they are enemies of each other. Law and grace are non-compatible. Christianity today thanks to the wonderful works of Darby, White, Smith, Russell and the like has morphed into Messianic Judaism.

Epoisses

For those who may not know, the reason Epoisses is so bent out of shape and making false accusations is because the Epoisses paradigm-ego-god has been sharply offended. And why would that be so? Because I went about trying to show that the Torah and the Prophets were fulfilled in Messiah, and in the ministry of Messiah, just as the scripture teaches and says. This all began here, The Meaning of 666, The Reason for the Riddle, and because the truth does not comply with the Epoisses paradigm-ego-god; I therefore must certainly be a sorcerer and wizard practicing magic according to the machinations of the vain imagination of the Epoisses paradigm-ego-god. Likewise the other person who has been accused herein also tried to show Epoisses in the same thread that Adonikam, in Ezra 2, is more likely a city then an individual man; and apparently for stating that fact the Epoisses paradigm-ego-god has no choice but to declare that person as also a sorcerer. Epoisses is therefore nothing more than a pathetic sore looser who cares nothing for the truth and what the Gospel accounts are really teaching us concerning the Messiah. The Epoisses paradigm-ego-god flatly denies the idea that all things written of Messiah in the Torah and Prophets were fulfilled in the ministry of Messiah and at Golgotha, (against what the Torah says in Deut 18:15-22, and against what the Master himself says in the Gospel of Luke), and instead the Epoisses paradigm-ego-god chooses to believe that not all things were fulfilled, and that instead the Messiah did not complete his mission, and that apparently he needs to came back again in some sort of "glorified flesh" to rule the world and "finish the job" which was not completed in the first advent. So just as stated, already several times now in various places: Epoisses is both a scripture denier, and a Messiah denier, and this is the reason for the pathetic assaults and false accusations.

Just go to Daqq's website:

https://sites.google.com/site/elaiasindex/testimony-my-patmo

And it's easy to see who the ego-nut-vision-messiah-complex is.

Zeke

No one has seen or beheld Elohim at any time, (John 1:18a, 1John 4:12), period. And you will find Gulgolet in the Torah, the Word, the Son of Elohim, (for Testimony is Spirit and the Torah is Testimony of and from the Father, and therefore that Testimony is His Son, through the heart and gulgolet of Moses the man of the Elohim). Paul himself also thought of Messiah according to the flesh for some time, (as Shaul or Saul), and because of it he persecuted the congregations of Elohim. Later, after his conversion, he penned 2Cor 5:16,17, (quoting from Rev 21:4c-5a). :chuckle:

Just curious because you mentioned Galgotha in a way that sounded historical instead of relating to mans skull allegorically.

CherubRam

Do you or do you not advocate Torah observance for Christians? You're the liar who wants to cry when he's outed.

The old priesthood, the feast, and sacrifices; that is all that was done away with.

Matthew 5:17
[ The Fulfillment of the Law ] “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Epoisses

The old priesthood, the feast, and sacrifices; that is all that was done away with.

Matthew 5:17
[ The Fulfillment of the Law ] “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Add CherubRambo to the list. Jesus fulfilled the law at the cross so now we live by faith in his finished work.

daqq

Uh, can you please show me where I "advocate" anything more than what is written in the scripture around here? I come here to share and even learn whenever possible. I advocate believing and walking in the scripture; which begins with the Torah if you had not noticed. If I was to "advocate" my own walk in such a place as this the accusations of Judaizer, Pescatarianizer, Pharisee, Lawer, and Scribe would be much more rampant and plentiful. Would you like to go into why your meat eating is murder to satisfy the lust of your belly of the flesh? Because I can prove it with the scripture from Genesis to Paul. Everything is overblown in your false accusations to suite your own overblown self ego. But if you are going to advocate that the Torah is abolished in your comments to me then you should expect a response knowing that I disagree with you and that the scripture can and will refute you to your face. If you are basing your doctrine in the idea that the Torah is abolished while at the same time trying to tell us all about who and what is antichrist do you not think that you should what Paul says about the so-called antichrist? As already show to you: he is called the TORAHLESS-LAWLESS ONE, and that sounds way more like you than me by simply looking at and comparing our doctrines. Hmmm, let's see, the antichrist is called the Torahless-Lawless one: and Epoisses says that the Torah is abolished, and yet Epoisses ignores the commandments of Messiah and judges me a sorcerer and wizard using witchcraft when all I did was quote and expound scripture from the scripture.

In post #7 you defended the Torah so you are just a wizard in training. You really don't have the skills to take down anyone of significance so you just lay in wait for the weak and sickly in the rear of the camp.

This is from one of your fellow squeaky Torah hater threads from earlier today:

Lol, even according to Paul it is exactly the opposite of what you say!
THE LAWLESS ONE is the man of sin or son of perdition:

2 Thessalonians 2:8 W/H
8 και τοτε αποκαλυφθησεται ο ανομος
[G#459] ον ο κυριος [ιησους] ανελει τω πνευματι του στοματος αυτου και καταργησει τη επιφανεια της παρουσιας αυτου

How can anyone not understand HO ANOMOS? Or is it that you CHOOSE to put your faith and trust in the translations of clearly biased men who hate the Law just as you do?

Yep, according to Paul, whom you love, your teacher is "ο ανομος" . . .
That is to say, the TORAHLESS-LAWLESS ONE.

:sheep:

daqq

That's true because they are enemies of each other. Law and grace are non-compatible. Christianity today thanks to the wonderful works of Darby, White, Smith, Russell and the like has morphed into Messianic Judaism.

Not true, another false teaching you learned from someone else other than what the scripture teaches; look closely at the FIRST miracle of Messiah where he changes water into wine, the GOOD wine, by having fresh water ADDED to the water of the purification rites of the Yhudim. The covenants are mixed by the context in the very first miracle in the Gospel of John.